Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm new blah blah blah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

matt

I guess I better introduce myself since this site is pretty cool and I may be using it frequently now that i have come across it. I am a christian from Califiornia and go to Harvest Christian Fellowship. I'm 23 years old. Anyone going to the Harvest Crusade at Anaheim?

hello i have no idea what that is!!
but welcome any way!!
by the way that is a very interesting question you raise about heaven!!!

jess321 said:
hello i have no idea what that is!!
but welcome any way!!
by the way that is a very interesting question you raise about heaven!!!

The Harvest Crusade is a crusade my church puts on at stadiums around the country. Like the Billy Graham Crusade in New York a week ago. Mass evangelism. We have christian bands play and a message afterward bringing people to Christ.

Yeah, that heaven question is puzzling me. I NEED the answer! :-D

matt said:
I guess I better introduce myself since this site is pretty cool and I may be using it frequently now that i have come across it. I am a christian from Califiornia and go to Harvest Christian Fellowship. I'm 23 years old. Anyone going to the Harvest Crusade at Anaheim?
Hey and welcome! That is cool you go to Harvest. I attend Calvary Chapel Salt Lake. I wish I could go to the Crusade but cannot. We are holding a Wasatch Crusade here at a local park. We have FFH, Margaret Becker, and another guy that I just forgot coming to play it. Should be great.

Welcome Matt, I live in Southern California and have been to the Harvest Crusade my church helps out there every year. So your pastor is Greg Laurie :wink: I used to listen to him on Kwve 107.9

Judy said:
Welcome Matt, I live in Southern California and have been to the Harvest Crusade my church helps out there every year. So your pastor is Greg Laurie :wink: I used to listen to him on Kwve 107.9

Cool. Which church do you go to?

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
Howdy Matt. Are you the same Matt who just joined us down at my Boards?

Don't think so, which board? Is it proboards?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back