Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In order to stay here

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
aLoneVoice said:
I cannot tell which is worse - a blinking duck staring at me or :robot: with it's red blinking eye!

Both are creepy.

:o

Did I hear my name?

sittingducks20040804061vp1.jpg

Since I don't like arguments and dissention between Christians,

I can't believe you said that! I have seen at least 20 threads against Catholics that you started!
Jesus said:
Mat 7:3 And why do you look on the splinter that is in your brother's eye, but do not consider the beam that is in your own eye?
Mat 7:4 Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull the splinter out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye?
Mat 7:5 Hypocrite! First cast the beam out of your own eye, and then you shall see clearly to cast the splinter out of your brother's eye.

I don't always agree with Catholics, but I do believe that they are my brothers and sisters in Christ like any other Christians. They believe the most important thing: That Jesus came and died for sins.
It seems that you have a terrible time with people who disagree with you.
I hope God blesses you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back