Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Institute Of Christian Works Free Diploma

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Tony Hyman

I need help in getting feedback regarding a Online come Postal Corrispondance Free Theological Diploma Course, which I completed in March 2013 with the institution I have mentioned above.I have tried to contact them in order to ascertain whether all my submissions have been recieved at the USA end,from South Africa;and when the results could be expected.I just dont get any response.I appreciate the workload which they must have under these circumstances.If any brother or sister on this forum has any contacts with the ICW would you be able to help me as far as finding out whether or not they are still marking the submissions or assignments and when one could expect the Diplomas as advertised be the ICW on the web.They are affiliated with the University Of South Carilolina according to their site.
If you are able to help please contact me by private message for my personal details as submitted to the ICW.
I wonder if their are any other members here with the same querie and whether or not this is the correct forum or thread to post sush a request.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back