Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Introductions

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Silas

Hello!

I grew up in a Swedish and Irish family. Father was part of the Swedish Evangelical Free Church (now the EFCA here in the states) and mother was Catholic. My wife and I are in the EFCA (but I had a lot of exposure to Catholicism growing up)

I live in Chicago and look forward to connect with more Christians online.

Welcome aboard Silas
You will have the opportunity to meet a very wide group. On some weekends it may appear that few people are around.
During the week there can be a lot of activity.
Just really depends on the week.

I am into symbolism. Comparing the physical to the spiritual parallels.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Hello!

I grew up in a Swedish and Irish family. Father was part of the Swedish Evangelical Free Church (now the EFCA here in the states) and mother was Catholic. My wife and I are in the EFCA (but I had a lot of exposure to Catholicism growing up)

Welcome
many of us here have made the church cucuit, church hopping and now believe we can gather here on thius very generous forum. Great mods here, as long as one stays respecful, no sides, non inflamatory, , one can speak from ones heart freely, Which is what Yeshua desires of us, to speak from one heart.
Look forward to fellowship

Hello!

Hello Silas, We are glad to have you all here with us :clap.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Greetings Silas.
So, Cubbies or White Sox?
Also, what's the best deep dish you've tried in the city?
Who makes the best Chicago dog?
Jump in and have some fun.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Back