Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine safe?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oh yeah? So why am I healthy? Why haven't I contracted covid and they did? I haven't been sick in years
Are you serious? This is like a smoker saying ``if smoking causes lung cancer, why do I not have it"?

Anecdotes - single cases - tell us nothing.

It is also estimated that hundreds of thousands died from Covid over the past 18 months or so. A large percentage were elderly over 70 years and likely with other underlying health conditions.
There is clear evidence connecting Covid as playing a significant causal role in deaths of elderly people with underlying conditions.

Last edited:
You have no evidence to support any claim that Dr. Fauci bears any responsibility for the Covid pandemic.

So I'm lying then?! It's all over the place You can click and listen as well as I. They show the paperwork and it has fauci listed as a participant or whatever along with a lot of other names and stuff. My memory isn't that great but it was either the CDC or the WHO and their people. And the virus was constructed in a Chinese Laboratory, not a fish market, Lol. The fish market is where they released it to first.

I seem to remember that Trump talked about making the Chinese accountable for doing this. So I guess I am lying, Lol.

Good. Then I'm glad I'm wrong!

But, no anecdotes? Oh come on, you used a lot (which contributed nothing so I didn't feel the need to answer about those. Remember?

No moon landing? I can't even like Broccoli for myself? there has to be stuffed shirts telling me what to eat or not eat also?? There was no stolen election either?!
You see how ludicrous that you sound. I didn't bring up those anecdotes, You did. And those topics are so far away from the topic at hand under discussion...that it made you sound stupid to have said it. That's just weird thinking man. And I'm not taking the bait. just because you're getting upset at a man's words and apparently can't handle it. Geez.

Are you serious? This is like a smoker saying ``if smoking causes lung cancer, why do I not have it"?

Anecdotes - single cases - tell us nothing.

Are you not getting it? Are you really unable to fathom that...God does take care of His people? Why do you refuse to allow God His part in this? You have no faith in God but talk like, man has all the answers.

So answer the question...Did God lie in Psalm 91?

Code for: if you do not believe in conspiracy theories, your faith is weak.

Yeah, right.

Those are your words brother. Not mine. But it would seem from your response that, Perhaps the truth can sting at certain times. That's prolly the Holy Spirit working on you brother, not me.

I can't recall ever hearing (any) words of faith out of your mouth in this forum. That's all. I find that a little bit odd brother. I became a Christian too, and my personal testimonies of the Lord doing good things for me are all over that Testimony forum.

You've been a member here for quite awhile. Where's your testimonies? I asked you if I could hear yours...and got ignored. So what can I think but that, you don't have any faith whatsoever?

I'm not making that up and lying to provoke you. Please Brother, I seem to have missed that post of yours. Could you point me to it?

Oh yeah? So why am I healthy? Why haven't I contracted covid and they did? I haven't been sick in years.

The position I am promoting is for you to have faith in your God. The position I am promoting says you should read your Bible. The position I am promoting says to pray and fast. In my position I have subscribed to the Almighty God, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. I guess that might sound foolish to you, but scripture also says the men who would be wise, must become fools so I guess that one is true now and confirmed, right?

You should really go and read the 91st Psalm Brother for the first time Brother. It's very interesting. But I am in doubt that you will go read it, so allow me to post a portion of it here for your perusal. Then post back after reading it and tell me whether or not you think that God is lying. He doesn't lie!

Brother, for you sticking up for the enemy as fervently as you have been...it does not look good on you Brother. The truth is evident to see brother, if only you are willing to receive it and believe it. You talk like a 25 year old. At that age where you know everything. I bet you feel differently when your 50.
i have people i send videos to - no matter how good the video they see something they say nullifies the info - what i have learned is to pray for God to open everyone's eyes to see the truth - i send videos by drs and practicing experts and they send me news articles and fact checker articles by people who have no current experience treating covid - it seems we wrestle people but God says it's principalities and powers - so after a few tries i now just pray

At this point I may as well state my opinions.

-I don't think COVID is quite what it's made out to be. Doesn't mean I think it's a hoax, more that the world governments won't let a good tragedy go to waste.
-Most of the people at risk are elderly or in poor health--and those people's lives are worth protecting, so wearing a mask and getting vaccinated seems pretty reasonable to me. I don't believe in forcing these things (not through the government, at least), but they are good actions to take and should be encouraged.
-Getting vaxxed and wearing masks are NOT "giving into fear" or "absence of faith" anymore than washing your hands to reduce bacteria is.
-Even if it's true that some have suffered ill effects from the vaccine, thousands out of millions who have taken the vaccine is a negligible amount. There's always been adverse effects from vaccines, and from all medications in existence. That's the risk you take when taking medicine of any kind. One of my diabetes medications lists "coma" as a potential side, rare side effect. It's about weighing the risks versus the benefits overall.

I know people are really opinionated and I hate conflict, so don't expect me to do much back and forth.

More DATA DRIVEN evidence and expert testimony that the COVID-19 vaccine is a bad risk. Each is 30ish minutes long.
Short story ... this is more like the flu, the Delta Variant is weaker, stress using therapeutics upon diagnosis which many doctors are not advising even though therapeutic list is extremely safe.
The tests of current vaccines skipped many of the usual steps, the FDA will not approve it unless they ignore their current standard (political pressure?), long term consequences of COVID shots unknown, warning to pregnant woman (or even women that want to become pregnant), yahda, yahda, yahda

First website
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FPehpfdTleDo/

Second Website

Website that will distribute therapeutics: Myfreedoctor.com
Preventatives: Vitamin C, D, B and Quercetin
List of therapeutic: Ivermectin, hydrochlorquine, zpack combos.

Aside: I am not a doctor ... the persons on the links are EXPERTS
Aside2: I sure would love to hear the PRO and CON side in a debate

More DATA DRIVEN evidence and expert testimony that the COVID-19 vaccine is a bad risk. Each is 30ish minutes long.
Short story ... this is more like the flu, the Delta Variant is weaker, stress using therapeutics upon diagnosis which many doctors are not advising even though therapeutic list is extremely safe.
The tests of current vaccines skipped many of the usual steps, the FDA will not approve it unless they ignore their current standard (political pressure?), long term consequences of COVID shots unknown, warning to pregnant woman (or even women that want to become pregnant), yahda, yahda, yahda

First website
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FPehpfdTleDo/

Second Website

Website that will distribute therapeutics: Myfreedoctor.com
Preventatives: Vitamin C, D, B and Quercetin
List of therapeutic: Ivermectin, hydrochlorquine, zpack combos.

Aside: I am not a doctor ... the persons on the links are EXPERTS
Aside2: I sure would love to hear the PRO and CON side in a debate
zithromax is primarily an antibiotic .
plaquenil ,my wife takes you must have your eyes checked as it effects vision and takes days to build up in your system
I have taken many z packs for parasites and infections in Afghanistan .

inverticin has not been, tested in humans in a blind study and from what I read to kill it would more likely harm the patient .

few virus have actual meds that kill them

polio doesn't ,yellow fever ,rabies nope

inverticin has not been, tested in humans in a blind study and from what I read to kill it would more likely harm the patient .

Rumble — How many lives worldwide could have been saved except for you playing god and betraying your President - you Mr Bright have the blood of millions on your hands. May God have mercy on your soul because I won’t. It is estimated that 85% of America's Covid-19 deaths could have been avoided if HCQ was adopted and deployed as per the instructions of President Trump. If HCQ protocols, which included Ivermectin and Zinc, had been approved the experimental gene therapy mRNA 'vaccines' would not have qualified for Emergency Use Authority' and would have had to be properly tested to obtain FDA approval.

Reactions: JLB

Rumble — How many lives worldwide could have been saved except for you playing god and betraying your President - you Mr Bright have the blood of millions on your hands. May God have mercy on your soul because I won’t. It is estimated that 85% of America's Covid-19 deaths could have been avoided if HCQ was adopted and deployed as per the instructions of President Trump. If HCQ protocols, which included Ivermectin and Zinc, had been approved the experimental gene therapy mRNA 'vaccines' would not have qualified for Emergency Use Authority' and would have had to be properly tested to obtain FDA approval.
they are testing them .by this logic all those who take plaquenil simply can't get covid

plaquenil is for those with lupus ,and ra and are immunocompromised

you can't just rush that and tell all who test positive to chump down plaquenil

my wife takes 400 mg a twice a day ,she has light sensitivity from it

i currently have covid it is very mild .
no doctor is going to simply ,blindly give out this with out tests first
the fda allowed the vaccine but it was tested first .

inverticin works great In a Petri dish ,not tested In humans yet

the regs for expiremental drugs and vaccines are the same .

many elderly have rhemeuatoid arthritis .

they already take large doses

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back