Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is there a Deep State,or Shadow Goverment?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If you believe there is a "Shadow Goverment",what would your definition of it be?.
Mine is corporate lobbyists/special interests,industrial military complex,and corporate media.The Deep State is a manifestation of the four entities above.I believe U.S big business is behind the southern border crisis.And there are elements within the Deep State that want to return most of us to slavery and bondage.
Will the United States stiil continue to exist in its present form in 20 years?.
This is only speculation .

If you believe there is a "Shadow Goverment",what would your definition of it be?.
Mine is corporate lobbyists/special interests,industrial military complex,and corporate media.The Deep State is a manifestation of the four entities above.I believe U.S big business is behind the southern border crisis.And there are elements within the Deep State that want to return most of us to slavery and bondage.
Will the United States stiil continue to exist in its present form in 20 years?.
What does Scripture Say ?
There is no need to speculate, guess, or wait. Scripture is Truth and exposes the darkness of this society/ world/ mankind.
What does Scripture Say Then ? Most people perish in their sin.

What specifically do you think they're doing?

Who? Names please.
Big Business will exploit cheap labor,and people in desperate situations.Plus Human/Sex Traffickers.I don't see the border crisis as just an accident.I seen an article the other day where a group 14 year old 'migrants' were working at a parts supplier for John Deere.Big Business is the Corporate Lobby,isn't it?.There was a documentary I watched where tunnels were showed that came from Mexico straight into American Business areas in the southwest.There are also Business owners that supported Trump,who have been caught with illegals working for them,politics makes for strange bed fellows.Forgive me,I've had my Tinfoil Hat on for a few day,I've been staying away from Ice Cream lately,you know,with the flouride and all.

The Ohio Resistance

Big Business will exploit cheap labor,and people in desperate situations.Plus Human/Sex Traffickers.I don't see the border crisis as just an accident.I seen an article the other day where a group 14 year old 'migrants' were working at a parts supplier for John Deere.Big Business is the Corporate Lobby,isn't it?.There was a documentary I watched where tunnels were showed that came from Mexico straight into American Business areas in the southwest.There are also Business owners that supported Trump,who have been caught with illegals working for them,politics makes for strange bed fellows.Forgive me,I've had my Tinfoil Hat on for a few day,I've been staying away from Ice Cream lately,you know,with the flouride and all.

The Ohio Resistance
Okay, I see what you're getting at. Certainly it's in the interests of certain businesses to minimize labor costs, with some of them utilizing immigrant workers to do so. But it's important to keep in mind that with some industries, especially agriculture, that helps us consumers as well. Some studies estimate that the costs of things like veggies, dairy, and meat would rise rather significantly if businesses were forced to hire only citizens.

Obviously a solution to that would be to expand the immigrant worker program so that we have enough documented immigrants to meet the labor needs, and don't have to rely on undocumented migrants. The immigration reform bill that the Senate passed and the Republican House refuses to allow to come to a vote (under orders from Donald) would do just that.

I am still curious about who specifically in the "deep state" wants to "return most of us to slavery and bondage". Got any names?

I think that's an accurate description of the deep state. I call it the establishment. The ruling class of this country.

Okay, I see what you're getting at. Certainly it's in the interests of certain businesses to minimize labor costs, with some of them utilizing immigrant workers to do so. But it's important to keep in mind that with some industries, especially agriculture, that helps us consumers as well. Some studies estimate that the costs of things like veggies, dairy, and meat would rise rather significantly if businesses were forced to hire only citizens.

Obviously a solution to that would be to expand the immigrant worker program so that we have enough documented immigrants to meet the labor needs, and don't have to rely on undocumented migrants. The immigration reform bill that the Senate passed and the Republican House refuses to allow to come to a vote (under orders from Donald) would do just that.

I am still curious about who specifically in the "deep state" wants to "return most of us to slavery and bondage". Got any names?
Start with Barney Miller;Season 7,Episode 8,1981,go down the rabbit hole,feed your head.What did the Dormouse say?.

I think that's an accurate description of the deep state. I call it the establishment. The ruling class of this country.
The Establishment,Yes,that encompasses special interest groups,organizations,goverment agencies/entities,corporate lobbying,global/international influences/the media,even Hollywood,etc.

The Establishment,Yes,that encompasses special interest groups,organizations,goverment agencies/entities,corporate lobbying,global/international influences/the media,even Hollywood,etc.
..... most all aspects of society - banks , religious groups, theater, clubs, associations, labor, white collar,
pretty much all designed from the start for "special interest" , to protect their members/ the elite/ and to promote their own ideologies and <especially> financial base and profits and control whenever possible.
Hospitals might be one of the insidious most powerful , along with offshoots / clinics every 20 to 50 miles across the country to build and maintain an immense control network....

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Like a tsunami or tidal wave across the world...

oh, not nearly as powerful as Jesus, no, but while He Allows it, it overwhelms and decimates the lives of whole communities and families and individuals...

Praying constantly ...... all times, frequent times, day and night,

Ephesians 5:16-18. King James Version. 16 Redeeming the time,

because the days are evil.

Back