Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Is There Other Life Out There After All?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I understand what it's saying in the video but I don't like how he said that we evolved from apes like it was a true statement. Not sure whether I agree with anything he's saying or not though.

The Bible only mentioned about God creating life here on earth, but it didn't say that He didn't create life elsewhere as well.

http://bgr.com/2018/02/23/water-on-the-moon-lunar-settlement/
If you are going to start saying and relying on statements like...

"the bible doesn't say" or "He never said".... then the sky is the limit and you can let your imagination run wild.

Do you think that God would not inform us of things of this magnitude..... and then, knowing that we did not know or were not informed, allow us to have awareness of it? Like He could even say," well you weren't supposed to find that out"....

Seriously, this is just man made, man dreamed, man assumed scenario's which are in place to explain the events that are basically super natural inter-dimensional beings.

Again, it is Satan's deception and Satan's lies that seeded these false scenario's in the minds of men. All with the purpose of detracting from God's truth.

Satan wants you to believe that God is not real, Satan is not real, the bible is wrong and, now , there is other civilization on other planets. None of which is biblical.

Jesus said, in one of His explanations as to why His statements were true....."If it were not so, I would have told you".

Why would He tell us such a thing about one of His truth's and then not tell us about another?

John 14:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Some may say that this is a weak argument. They may be right. But the argument that says "it doesn't say He didn't" is also weak and leaves an infinite number of scenarios to be presented.

"the bible doesn't say" or "He never said".... then the sky is the limit and you can let your imagination run wild.

Do you think that God would not inform us of things of this magnitude..... and then, knowing that we did not know or were not informed, allow us to have awareness of it? Like He could even say," well you weren't supposed to find that out"....

Seriously, this is just man made, man dreamed, man assumed scenario's which are in place to explain the events that are basically super natural inter-dimensional beings.

Again, it is Satan's deception and Satan's lies that seeded these false scenario's in the minds of men. All with the purpose of detracting from God's truth.

Satan wants you to believe that God is not real, Satan is not real, the bible is wrong and, now , there is other civilization on other planets. None of which is biblical.

Jesus said, in one of His explanations as to why His statements were true....."If it were not so, I would have told you".

Why would He tell us such a thing about one of His truth's and then not tell us about another?

John 14:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Some may say that this is a weak argument. They may be right. But the argument that says "it doesn't say He didn't" is also weak and leaves an infinite number of scenarios to be presented.
With all due respect, let's tone down the rhetoric and have a decent discussion.

With all due respect..... what are you talking about?
The topic is science, not theology. No need to bring in broad over reaching statements, let alone Satan.

We all know that life as we know it, cannot exist without water. If water is found on the moon, or other places in space, it raises the question if there is life elsewhere than earth.

It is a fair question, and deserves a fair answer.

The topic is science, not theology. No need to bring in broad over reaching statements, let alone Satan.

We all know that life as we know it, cannot exist without water. If water is found on the moon, or other places in space, it raises the question if there is life elsewhere than earth.

So, your upset because I answered without science?

Scientifically.... what would happen to a gallon of water if you put it in a bucket and set the bucket on the surface of the moon?

Or, a block of ice, for that matter?

Another question. Scientifically...... how do you know that all life forms need water? That is a big assumption, based on our understanding of the life we are familiar with.

Doesn't it turn into another fake science if there are factions trying to lay fake scientific groundwork to deceive ? Theory of evolution is allowed and THAT IS FAKE .. Do angels drink or made of water ?

So, your upset because I answered without science?

Scientifically.... what would happen to a gallon of water if you put it in a bucket and set the bucket on the surface of the moon?

Or, a block of ice, for that matter?

Another question. Scientifically...... how do you know that all life forms need water? That is a big assumption, based on our understanding of the life we are familiar with.

Give other members the respect you would have them give to yourself. (ToS 2.4)
Address issues/ideas, not persons or personalities. Do not insult, publicly post derogatory opinions of others, post insinuation to belittle or discredit, or otherwise create a hostile environment. Present evidence for support or rebuttal during debate. Bashing the author of another view or opinion is not evidence.

The topic is about life on other planets. It is not about the creator of this op.

You said,

Here is TOS 2.4 in its entirety.
2.4: No Trolling. Do not make an inflammatory remark just to get a response. Address issues not personalities. Respect where people are in their spiritual walk, and respect all others in general. Respect where others are in their spiritual walk, do not disrupt the flow of discussion or act in a way that affects others negatively including when debating doctrinal issues, in the defense of the Christian faith, and in offering unwelcome spiritual advice.

Consider this a friendly warning. Next time you will receive a point. 3 points and your account will be suspended for 30 days.

If you feel this friendly reminder is unwarranted, please post your grievance in the Talk with the staff forum or PM me directly.

Thank you for your consideration.

Doesn't it turn into another fake science if there are factions trying to lay fake scientific groundwork to deceive ? Theory of evolution is allowed and THAT IS FAKE .. Do angels drink or made of water ?
With all due respect, let's keep this type of rhetoric to a minimum.
Do not accuse that things are fake simply because you have concluded so.

Show some kindness and patience by explaining your position.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back