Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Islam's true colors shown again...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yes agree "free"we have ministry of reconciliation, but this is a christians site, and we are trying to get you to wake up, blunt assessments about the matter are required, we are called in this hour to be watchmen on the wall, to prayer for protection of our brothers and sisters in the Lord, many in parts of Africa and the middle east are being killed. I see nothing in Storms posts that is not factual, remember hitler, the normal Germans, not fascists before hitler took office did pretty much nothing to stop him and his assertion, we are in a very simular position now.
To gage where you are at, a question, when is the last time you prayed for those Christians in Egypt some od whom are loosing there lives through Islamists?
But this is not what I have been addressing. How things are said is just as important, if not more so, than what is said. That is absolutely critical. That has been my whole point.

How things are said is just as important, if not more so, than what is said.

There is no way to sugarcoat the truth that Islam is a vile, evil, despicable ideology that enslaves the minds and souls of those who fall under its curse.

There is no way to sugarcoat the truth that Marxism is a vile, evil, despicable ideology that has been responsible for at least 120 million deaths worldwide in just the last century alone. (Only Islam is on pace to shatter that record!)

There is no way to sugarcoat the truth that Naziism is a vile, evil, despicable ideology that killed 6 millions Jews and millions of other Poles, Czechs, French, British, and yes, even Germans, too: Catholics and Protestants.

Would you be so quick to accommodate Nazis and avowed Marxists here, too, Free? Do you see any ideology in the world as so evil that the truth must be told about it regardless of how it might offend someone?

Marxism, Naziism, and Islam are all evil. Period. If that makes me "un-Christian", delete my posts and close my account. I will not parse the truth of this view to spare some Islamist's feelings.

Yet another example...

http://theopinionator.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/04/sweden-tops-europe-for-number-of-rapes.html

Here's an excerpt (Be advised that this article has some very vulgar language in it):

Sweden Tops Europe for Number of Rapes = Muslim Rape Jihad

Sweden is now experiencing the results of multiculturalism and and its facilitating of Islamization. Now Sweden leads Europe in the number of reported rapes - more specifically Rape Jihad.
I didn't post the section with the vulgarities in it uttered by a Muslim - no less - justifying the rape of non-Muslim women.

Again, there is no way to sugarcoat the fact that Islam is evil. Period!

So...you say that when we see these terrorist attacks it's Islam showing it's colors again.

So...when a Christian kills a bunch of people in a mass killing...is that Christianity showing it's colors again? We can't compare one extremism without comparing another.

In fairness, it should be pointed out that people ascribing to all major religions have committed great evils including murder, in the name of their faith. I don't denounce Islam because of the actions of these people per se... just as I can't denounce Christianity because of that idiot in Norway who killed all those kids on that island.

Where it shows a problem is the acceptance of the act by the larger faith community. While most faiths, even the more radical fringe groups, immediately denounce and distance themselves from such atrocities, too many in the Islamic community celebrate them and promote a version of their theology that the perpetrators will be rewarded for it.

Well when it's mainstream in your religion to do these things and it's taught from the pulpit and is taught in your "holy" book why would you not expect them to support it and celebrate it? This is what Islam is all about. Convert em' or kill em'.

So...when a Christian kills a bunch of people in a mass killing...is that Christianity showing it's colors again? We can't compare one extremism without comparing another.

You sound like you're being purposely obtuse. Where are these mass killings done in the name of the Lord by Christians? There are isolated bombings of abortion clinics, which is horrible, but they are very infrequent. And they're carried out by individuals.

Do you have any other examples or is this just hyperbole for the sake of eliciting a response. There's no comparison on a global scale.

There is no way to sugarcoat the truth that Islam is a vile, evil, despicable ideology that enslaves the minds and souls of those who fall under its curse.

There is no way to sugarcoat the truth that Marxism is a vile, evil, despicable ideology that has been responsible for at least 120 million deaths worldwide in just the last century alone. (Only Islam is on pace to shatter that record!)

There is no way to sugarcoat the truth that Naziism is a vile, evil, despicable ideology that killed 6 millions Jews and millions of other Poles, Czechs, French, British, and yes, even Germans, too: Catholics and Protestants.

Would you be so quick to accommodate Nazis and avowed Marxists here, too, Free? Do you see any ideology in the world as so evil that the truth must be told about it regardless of how it might offend someone?

Marxism, Naziism, and Islam are all evil. Period. If that makes me "un-Christian", delete my posts and close my account. I will not parse the truth of this view to spare some Islamist's feelings.

Why do people get all hot under the collar when people speak about the deaths that Christians endure under the hands of fanatical Muslims. I am amazed at those who professed to be Christians. Fanatical Muslims may not represent the whole Muslim community..BUT the point is that they are the ones that are causing all of the killing. Do anyone here believe that any "peace loving" Muslim will risk his life and go out to the public square and condemn the fantatics... never, they are afraid..I think some on here are living in denial. We are to love them but we have to call what the fanatics are calling EVIL. Fear and violence is at the heart of Islam and no amount of denying this is going to change it. Islam behaves like a religious bully fighting those who do not agree with them. How can we preach love when these people are so crazy. If a man is brandishing a weapon through the streets, shooting innocent people, what would you do, tell him Jesus loves him DESPITE what he is doing. I am sure you would try to get the police to restrain him. I am sick and tired of people here not calling a spade a spade. No one has any problems with Muslims...but the point is that even Muslims who have converted to Christianity have to hide...what kind of madness is this.. Christians who convert do not have to hide. This violent activity of the fanatics is hindering the gospel..."THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MODERATE MUSLIM..."These are the words of a young muslim student here in Barbados...and he should know. We have a small Muslim population here and I have never yet heard any of them come out and condemn the fanatics...NEVER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people get all hot under the collar when people speak about the deaths that Christians endure under the hands of fanatical Muslims. I am amazed at those who professed to be Christians. Fanatical Muslims may not represent the whole Muslim community..BUT the point is that they are the ones that are causing all of the killing. Do anyone here believe that any "peace loving" Muslim will risk his life and go out to the public square and condemn the fantatics... never, they are afraid..I think some on here are living in denial. We are to love them but we have to call what the fanatics are calling EVIL. Fear and violence is at the heart of Islam and no amount of denying this is going to change it. Islam behaves like a religious bully fighting those who do not agree with them. How can we preach love when these people are so crazy. If a man is brandishing a weapon through the streets, shooting innocent people, what would you do, tell him Jesus loves him DESPITE what he is doing. I am sure you would try to get the police to restrain him. I am sick and tired of people here not calling a spade a spade. No one has any problems with Muslims...but the point is that even Muslims who have converted to Christianity have to hide...what kind of madness is this.. Christians who convert do not have to hide. This violent activity of the fanatics is hindering the gospel..."THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MODERATE MUSLIM..."These are the words of a young muslim student here in Barbados...and he should know. We have a small Muslim population here and I have never yet heard any of them come out and condemn the fanatics...NEVER.
Thank you for this, Abide.

The notion of a "moderate Muslim" - just like unicorns and fairies - is a myth. Where are the voices of outrage from all those peace-loving moderates who denounce such atrocities?

This is what prompted me to post. It seemed like a rhetorical question. That bugged me.

If you want to see Islam's true colors up close go to an Islamic forum and ask about the worldwide caliphate Islam is dedicated to or the status of dhimmis under the thumb of Islam,or anything else reported about Islamic violence and deceit. Watch the responses and you will quickly see the vitriolic hatred of anyone who questions the religion and its precepts. Ask about anything the population of the forum thinks is negative towards Islam, however "respectfully" the question is framed and you'll get a very quick taste of the violence inherent in the tenets of Islam. I have made it clear there that I am a Christian and I am determined they will not stop me posting on the one I go to by their name-calling, mud-slinging, responses, but it's easy to taste the hate. Unless I'm banned, I intend to keep asking the questions they refuse to answer. Speaking of being banned, the most hateful posts are NOT deleted nor are the posters reprimanded for them yet they call for banning me on a regular basis. It is sometimes very hard not to retaliate in kind but the underlying mania that sparks the worst posts makes me all the more determined to be sure my posts are JUST questions. Simply asking questions is enough to spur on the hatred. The real tell on that forum is that the questions are NEVER answered straightforwardly but bring out accusations only. I'm not going to post the url for the forum I joined because I don't want anyone to think they SHOULD go on there. I'm just saying if you really want to see the ugly side of Islam, that is one fairly safe way to do it. I can't imagine what it would be like to be face to face with some of the members there. I'm sure I'd be stoned.

Hallelujah! Another brother/sister with eyes wide open! Thank you for this post, Stormcrow. What is forgotten by those who preach "peace and love" for enemies is that the disciples were told to "wipe the dust" from their feet against those who would not receive the Gospel.

"Sharia law in Arizona: Muslim mom gets probation after brutally 'beating daughter and burning her with hot spoon' for talking to a boy at school, Devout Dad freed after stabbing her in the throat

This is Arizona. Not Yemen, not Iran, but Phoenix. A Muslim mother was sentenced to two years' probation after she was accused of beating her teenage daughter because the girl refused to go along with an arranged marriage and was spotted talking to a male student at her high school. Her devout Muslim father cut his daughter's neck with a knife on February 7, leaving a one-and-a-half inch wound. He had admitted trying to kill her with the knife. And they are freed. This is sharia in America."

Full article is at http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...g-daughter-and-burning-her-with-hot-spoo.html

Imagine if these were your children. How would you explain to them why they live in fear?

"Israeli President Shimon Peres visited the rocket-battered southern Israel town of Sderot on Wednesday and heard heartbreaking tales of dealing with merciless attacks from Gaza from those who are too young to have such worries. During a visit to a fourth-grade class at a local Sderot school, Peres was told of the constant fear under which the children live, and the psychological effects it is having on them.

"We were born as 'code red' children," student Chen Malkiel told Peres, referring to the "Code Red" early warning siren that gives local residents a handful of seconds to reach bomb shelters in the event of a rocket attack.
"We are children who live in fear and anxiety that at any moment we will hear the code red siren, have to leave our games, our friends and enter the safe rooms," continued Malkiel, before taking Peres' hand and leading him on a brief tour of the class's bomb shelter......"

See the entire article at http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23493/Default.aspx?ref=newsletter-20121114

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back