Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Isn't it Nice

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

golfjack

Isn't it nice to be surrounded by the Love of God? Isn't it nice that His love is shed abroad in our hearts?Isn't it nice to have a God, who is rich in Mercy, Tender Loving care, Grace that grows in abundance, faith that can grow exceedingly, new mercies everyday, a love that surpasses all understanding, willing and able to forgive when we are naughty and dis-obedient, and even when we get off on another path, to have been forgiven of all sins, that our sins are scattered to the east to west, to north and to south. God is so nice that it is impossible to know how nice He really is.

Isn't it nice to have a friend like God. Isn't it nice to be able to talk to God about anything that is bothering us. Isn't it nice when we get off the track, He meets us more than half way. Isn't it nice that God will never leave or forsake us. Isn't it nice to have a God, who helps us in trials, and just wraps His arms around us, and tells us that everything will be OK. Isn't it nice that God forgives 7 times seventy times. Isn't it nice to laugh with God and be merry, and happy. Isn't it nice that God answers our prayers. And finally, isn't it nice that God takes care of the affairs of our hearts.

Does anyone believe that we serve a good and nice God? I do.

May God bless, golfjack

Is got a liar? No, I believe he is exacly what you said, loving and pure. This is a God I want to worship. Jesus is something we can look upto. Why do some of us feel like we can't measure up? Why can't we accept the fact that we were all born out of sin. We are equal.

There is proof our God is Not an evil God. Friends, there is enough information available online, there is simply no excuse for anyone to disbelief the truth.

There is proof our God is Not an evil God. Friends, there is enough information available online, there is simply no excuse for anyone to disbelief the truth.

Is this going along with the whole Doctrine of Eternal Hellfire? If so, I have a lot to go on as to why I would disbelieve?

Gendou Ikari said:

Is this going along with the whole Doctrine of Eternal Hellfire? If so, I have a lot to go on as to why I would disbelieve?

One of these days you are going to have to come to the understanding that God's ways are so much higher than your ways, and that His truth is truth while your understanding of truth is dim until it agrees with God's truth.

You will have to come to the point of humbling yourself, and being able to say, "Lord God, I am sinner, and I understand that Jesus paid the penalty of death for my sins, and as He was resurrected from the dead, I too will be resurrected. I believe you to be holy, righteous, loving, and just. Please keep me on the path of teaching others the true gospel of Jesus Christ, praying for the salvation of others, and living according to the truth of your word. Please let me not be hung up on those areas that are divisive to others, but give me peace in knowing that you will teach me all truth by the leading of the Holy Spirit. Cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and transform me into the mind of Christ Jesus through your word. Thank you for all that you have done for me, and all that you continue to do. In the name of the most holy and loving Son of God, Jesus Christ. Amen"

Nice post golfjack.

Wondrous love of God Supreme
That He should send His son
Greater love none has seen
And nice to know He’s One :wink:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back