Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It's my Anniversary today!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
D

Dee_wwjd

Today i celebrate my 3 year anniversary with my husband! I am beyond emotion and so happy! Last year due to financial reasons we were living apart and this year i don't care what i get from him i am just happy that we are together this year. We have a two year old son and we are sharing such a truely special day together. Time flies so fast, and we are closer today than we were when we first got married, infact we love eachother more today and have a closer relationship more now that before.

I really believe that having God in the centre of our relationship has made us closer! A relationship cannot survive without God!

I thank God that i have come to this day and that God has been there for us more than we could even imagine!

Praise you Jesus!

Back