Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It's time to make crime illegal again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
But some people are just stupid they dont realise the penalties other countries have because they live in countries softer on crime, like people try smuggle illegal substances into Indonesia and they get busted and thats death. Death as a penalty is never worth the crime.

Not even like a humaine death, they just blind fold the criminal and a firing squad just shoots the crap out of them.

I notice you don't actually disagree with my assessment of said culture. So what's the disagreement about? The fact that I don't live in the hood?
You can't even say what this "black ghetto culture" is, so there's really nothing to talk about.

Maybe because people care about crime because they live in a place because they have to go to work because they have children to raise because the kids have to go to school....

OOOh. And let's not forget that it's so PLEASANT living in a place where there's very LITTLE crime and where it's actually nice to leave the house without fear for our lives.
Ok

And where did Riven mention colors (black and white).
No, I mean it. Did I miss it??
You must have. Read through the first page of this thread.

I dont know if its a factor or just a coincidence but i have noticed over the years as soon as a parants was told they cannot psysically discipline there child anymore society crumbled, and the law is soft on youth crime.

The anti smacking law they established, its hard to find the line between discipline and abuse. I mean when i grew up it was normal in society if people step out of line or being disrespectful they got a few cord lashes around the buttocks, maybe a solid couple spoon slaps on the hand.

At school if got sent to the Principal office that was few lashes unless he decided to have mercy and talk some sense into someone. Everyone fear the Principal.

Crime usually increases as a population increases but doesnt mean its worse than before.

Just exampme if there 1 milion people in 2015 and there is 10,000 reported crimes and in 2020 5 years later the population is 5 million and there is 50k crimes, its still hasnt changed as the crime rate is still at 1%. So it can look like crime is getting worse over the years but its still the same there is just more population. Thats just basic knowledge.

Data can be manipluating and it takes alot of analising to find the truth.

When i was young you never messed with or disrespected any elders there was always a penalty. Like the retired couple accross the road you dont even unintetionally allow a ball or any object land on there property, old lady be taking it and you aint getting it back for a time thats punishnent for infringing on there private property, best hope they aint home have to go ninja styles to try get the ball back without been seen.

Old lady she teach a lesson, sometimes she chase you off the property and if quick enough can get away. The fear of the elders. Lol.

I got asked when i seen this dude i grew up with who lived on my street why the elders across the road were so strick when we were just kids having fun and i said straight up the reality is they were just teaching lessons.

The old lady was teaching the lesson to not infringe on other peoples private property and thats ligit, and also you have to learn how to control a ball, if it goes on her property thats just weak you cant control a simple ball and thats a penalty. Its a positive.

Its not like she hated kids or anything she was acturally nice in general only when being loud and uncontrollable she wanted to teach us all life lessons. Wise elders teaching the youth a lesson with fear.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back