Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It's time to make crime illegal again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Seriously? "Yeah I've been lying but that's because I used to be on the left"?

So weak, so childish....speaks for itself.

You don't know crap about "black ghetto culture", even though you tried to present as if you did.
I know that it is a degenerate culture that produces nothing of value. I know that the people who were born into that culture and managed to escape have nothing positive to say about it.

I know that it is a degenerate culture that produces nothing of value. I know that the people who were born into that culture and managed to escape have nothing positive to say about it.
Uh huh....as you said earlier, you know all this merely by being "alive". :rolleyes

Uh huh....as you said earlier, you know all this merely by being "alive". :rolleyes
Shall I buy a dilapidated home in a black ghetto neighborhood and immerse myself in the culture before having an opinion? Shall I also become a Muslim and kill two birds with one stone?

Shall I buy a dilapidated home in a black ghetto neighborhood and immerse myself in the culture before having an opinion? Shall I also become a Muslim and kill two birds with one stone?
Your inability to cite anything other than "being alive" speaks for itself.

Your inability to cite anything other than "being alive" speaks for itself.
I notice you don't actually disagree with my assessment of said culture. So what's the disagreement about? The fact that I don't live in the hood?

Dude, try and avoid black/white thinking as much as possible. Crime can be dropping nationally, while some places have local and/or temporary increases.

I mean really....what's the point of this thread? Why does Fox News constantly run stories about crime, especially in urban areas with minority populations?

Think about it.
Maybe because people care about crime because they live in a place because they have to go to work because they have children to raise because the kids have to go to school....

OOOh. And let's not forget that it's so PLEASANT living in a place where there's very LITTLE crime and where it's actually nice to leave the house without fear for our lives.

And where did Riven mention colors (black and white).
No, I mean it. Did I miss it??

Reactions: JLB
So pray tell, what exactly is this "black ghetto culture" and how did you come to know so much about it?
black persons disproportionately affect black people.
Black on black crime.
White people tend not to go into ghetto neighborhoods.
But black people happen to live there.

Reactions: JLB
Something you shouldn't in the richest country in the world.

Na, somewhere like Dubai in the EAU is what you call rich. At least people can park all there luxury vehicles and leave them unlocked and place a 100k watch on the hood and come back and it would probably still be there.

As for herd on crime in Saudi the penalty even for petty thieft is a hand chop chop. In UAE its up to 6 months in prison. Not sure what the penalty is in California.

What countries are safe. I dont know, i think maybe Romania is pretty safe. Violent crime and assualt is very rare, mainly more just classic thieft.

In countries with harsh penaltys for crime people know the risk aint worth the penalty, like in Saudi even i think crime has increase a little still people dont want there hand chopped off for thieft so they gone think twice when tempted. It obviously keeps common thieft under control.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back