Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Jesus Christ As Our Expert Spiritual Biologist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ugmug

Jesus Christ As Our Expert Spiritual Biologist

I just wanted to relate something that happened this morning. Early this morning I watched a show that highlighted the perils and dangers of invasive aquatic species that are being introduced into the Great Lakes ecosystem.

They showed that while above the surface the Great Lakes look pristine and beautiful, below the surface there is a raging biological forest fire decimating all of the native marine biology. Equally, mankind, as individuals and as a societal group, look pristine and beautiful on the surface, but below the surface mankind is being devastated by an invasive species called SIN.

The Holy Spirit then spoke to me and said that we, as Christian laymen and preachers, are spiritual biologists who are studying the effects, and purposing a remedy (hint: the remedy is Jesus Christ), to this horrific invasive species call SIN!

Sin is an invasive species introduced into the Garden of Eden and now mankind is the carrier of that invasive species. Jesus Christ is God become man and came as our Spiritual biologist to help us understand and help us rid ourselves of our invasion of sin.

The Holy Spirit further inspired me to notice that it takes a lot of knowledge of both the invasive species and the surrounding ecosystem to understand the impact of the devastation. We, as spiritual biologists, MUST also understand how sin was introduced, how it impacts our behavior, and how it devastates our lives by hiding inside our own selves and how it becomes completely undetected by disguising itself in the same way as a biological parasite. Sin is both a spiritual parasite and an invasive species that brings devastation if left alone to flourish and is not controlled!

Jesus Christ is God become man and is our expert spiritual biologist. Jesus Christ's remedy for ridding us of our invasive species called sin, which is devastating ALL lives, is a belief in his death and resurrection on the cross. For all those who get inoculated from the virus of sin through a belief in Jesus Christ, and the indwelling Holy Spirit (hint: get baptized), they will be given a new body in heaven that can never harbor any parasite or virus called sin.

God Bless

Undoubtedly internal sin is a reality, and a dire ill for all mankind, inclusive of believers. Belief in God in Christ didn't make anyone sinless.

Sin itself causes us to look for Gods Mercies, because of it.

Therefore, by reason of extensions, the whole world will continually and progressively be put under Purposed Divine Duress precisely for us to look for and upon His Mercies in Christ.

Romans 3:19
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above is where every mouth and the whole world is being pushed into, by God Himself. Including US as believers, first and foremost.

But, the Divine Torrent of His Mercy is being held in check, purposefully, By God Himself, until the above in Romans 3:19 is completed.

I might observe it as a Divine Cycle. First comes collective GUILT upon the world, as noted here for example:

Rev. 3:
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The above is the SAME AS Romans 3:19.

And the above is then followed by:

Isaiah 11:9
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Habakkuk 2:14
For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Hebrews 8:11
And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Knowing these things, which way then are we led by Christ to push now? I might suggest the Divine Push is to Romans 3:19. Because that is the way God Himself Is Pushing the whole world and this can not be held back. We either get in line with that, or we get it in the end, regardless.

Collective Guilt is quite a wonderful matter, when we see The Flood of His Mercy, that is Divinely Promised, and Divinely Deemed to follow:

Isaiah 54:
8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

Thee ONLY reason we are spared the "trial of temptation" is because we've already come into our personal determination of GUILT. But those who resist this finding, personally, WILL come under God's trial, to PROVE it.

And it will not be pretty. I call it the coming collective insanity of the flesh. And if we're not seeing these flash cards already being shown to us in the world, we're just not looking.

Luke 21:26
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Take Gods Medicine of GUILT, and prepare to meet your Maker on the ground of His Mercy. Because HE'S COMING SOON. His Mercy is going to be enforced by putting us in DIRE NEED of same.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back