Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just wanna be the first...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi all! I'm just saying hello in our newer light and dark font presentation. If I can scarcely read a message there's no reason to let the rest you off easy. Oh I nearly forgot our beautiful pink & blue. Hey, do you like the post separation lines? If you have trouble reading the text, you can highlight the reply and read it as it should be in the contrast it could be. ;)

Hi all! I'm just saying hello in our newer light and dark font presentation. If I can scarcely read a message there's no reason to let the rest you off easy. Oh I nearly forgot our beautiful pink & blue. Hey, do you like the post separation lines? If you have trouble reading the text, you can highlight the reply and read it as it should be in the contrast it could be. ;)

We have some lovely colors now, so much more than we had before ;)

Exactly.

There's nothing wrong with BB Code for forum posts.

BB code is fine from what I've read, but with HTML there could be a lot of bad stuff, which is the reason about all forums I know have blocked the use of it in posts.

You are both right. However I believe people who are registered, who are the children of GOD, no matter your denomination, should be able to do the right thing - except that some are so unpredictable - and are not the character they pretend to be.

I keep wondering if I've really started to miss V.B. :sad

everywhere is dull and I feel a bit awkward with some stuff here.

I will wait until the star grows into a moon:). 'Tis a gradual process tho

Classik there will always been a learning curve with anything new. I love the new software, but there's always going to be things to get used to. Additionally, the admins are still working things out behind the scenes.

I'm extremely confident the ride with smooth down soon.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back