Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lamentations and deceptions, made up churches and christians of this new generation!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Emmanuel

Greetings to those that read,

I shall speak in simple, for my 3 threads have not been understood. However there are those amongst here who have been true in their answers. Blessed are they; for they are now known.

A concerning question i have to you all, that read but have no words; that hear but do not listen; that see but yet reject: So i shall be simple so you all; Christians, Claimed christians, Non-believers; i plead for your answers so the rest can also be filled; ask for your questions so the rest you may have; for this is the only thread i shall and given permission to reply too and so too those that ask or answer. For truly i tell you, I am concerned for some that i see great faith inn alike. I ask you all in humility and in the love i too have for you all:
Yes, i plead for the benfit of all, that you dont only just quote scripture; also explain , for those that are reading your answers to also understand; for a-lot quote Scripture but have no explanations or have mis-quote. Truly i tell you, its by your faith that was right.
Here,

1) Why have some of you strayed from the Law; whom is this so called Law created for?; as some know the Law, some claim the Law their own, some say there isnt one. So what say thee if theres so much seperation already in the now days so called christians.

2) Is the Word and Scripture and Law not given to all as one?; So why are there divisions amongst the churches, the beliefs, the faith, the claimed chrstians.

3) Many are deceptive, many more dont know but yet belived, many more are false teaching; false apostles; false prophets, false promise. Yet we are given instructions to avoid such, and how to avoid such, and how to identify such. Yet alot of people are decived by all this still; how???

4) My last before i leave. Would you know/discern the Truth if it was right there?; infront of you. Truly i tell you confirm your faith so that you may be glad in Truth so that you know the Way, the way that was prepared, so that you may know the Promise through what was promised.

Go confirm all that is said before you answer. So no one can find any contridiction. Reject and rebuke it all if contridictions are found as it is commanded to you,
I shall come again unless im still within Sabbath,
I ask these questions with Love and Faith. Shown by Jesus in Christ our Lord God. Amen.
Blessings and Knowledge.

"Lamentations and deceptions, made up churches and christians of this new generation!"

The Truth is that a few decades ago, revivals, revivalists, missionaries, priests, evangelists, and pastors and teachers from the USA to Africa, to Russia, and to China,
were
destructive to the believers , the families, the communities
and brought devil worship instead of
honoring Jesus worship with them to those countries.
This was front page news for years ,
and the assemblies of true believers in those countries
sent open letters, (some were replicated on the internet when that became possible)
open letters to the false churches active in the USA that were sending such harmful deceptive false revivals, et al , to other countries.

1) Why have some of you strayed from the Law; whom is this so called Law created for
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; 1Tim.1:9-10 KJV
Emmanuel
2) Is the Word and Scripture and Law not given to all as one?; So why are there divisions amongst the churches, the beliefs, the faith, the claimed chrstians.
Because ritual became more inportant than what the ritual symbolized .
3) Many are deceptive, many more dont know but yet belived, many more are false teaching; false apostles; false prophets, false promise. Yet we are given instructions to avoid such, and how to avoid such, and how to identify such. Yet alot of people are decived by all this still; how???
Much damage has been done by theologians who had poor understanding of what Paul taught about the law.
4) My last before i leave. Would you know/discern the Truth if it was right there?; in front of you?
The truth wasn't completely confirmed until our Savior rose from death.
It proves He was innocent. It proves He "did away with the law" by not enforcing it against sinners

Your style is rather portentous, is marred by typos galore, and I suspect that you have attempted to write as if God’s, or the lord’s, voice—what I call voxdeism. You are not his voice by a long chalk, though you make some valid points. Please bear in mind that this is a Q&A forum, not a preach & prophesy forum—valid QQQ are welcome.

Q: [Why have some of you strayed from the Law; whom is this so called Law created for?] If you mean Sinai, straying was only possible when it was God’s focus: the Baptist called those who strayed under it to repent and return; his message is no longer germane; it has been fulfilled, brought by new life and covenant to its natural demise (Mt.5:17-9).

Q: [Is the Word and Scripture and Law not given to all as one?; So why are there divisions amongst the churches, the beliefs, the faith, the claimed Christians?] Sinai was only to the earlier people of God, Ethnic Israel before the cross. Spiritual Israel, under the Christian covenant, would not have divisions if it was perfect. It is not, for Christians as human beings are imperfect: even Peter & Paul diverged (Galatians). Nor is biblical interpretation a mathematical science: we have scope to divide in sincerity.

Q: […a lot of people are deceived by [false teaching] still: how?] As above: we are fallible, and indeed gullible, and indeed not always sincere. As sheep we stray in deeds and doctrine and desires. That’s how it is, even though we have one father.

Q: [Would you know/discern the truth if it was right there in front of you?] Not necessarily. Recognizing our fallibility, we should however at least seek to check as Bereans (Ac.17:11), and in humility accept that even so we might be wrong. Cross-checking with different flavours of Christianity can help counter denominations biases. And above right doctrine is right attitude, specifically seeking to please our father based on love.

PS: [Shown by Jesus in Christ our Lord God] seems to me to be wildly off base. Jesus was not in Christ; Jesus was the christ. Jesus is not our lord God; Jesus is the permanent temporal mode of the eternal uncreated second person of the trinity: there was a time when he was not. With good reason Paul highlighted that for us there is one who is God, the father, and one who is lord, the son (1 Cor.8:6): ie, the focus of the term [God], Θεος, is not Jesus (God the son incarnate), nor even God the son noncarnate, but is God the father.

Emmanuel

Sometimes certain scriptures need no explanation if one reads the full context in what has already been written and allow the Holy Spirit teach them all truths, John 14:26; 1John 2:27. As far as the 613 Levitical laws those who are under the new covenant under the dispensation of God's through Christ Jesus no longer follow the Temple laws as these are the only ones that Christ has fulfilled in His birth, death and resurrection.

To all those who think that all the laws have been fulfilled in Christ you are very wrong as below are the laws that are written upon our heart and can only be fulfilled when Christ returns and makes an end to sin by throwing it into the lake of fire with that of the beast and the false prophets. The only laws that Christ has fulfilled so far are that of the Temple and its sacrifices. Someone please show me in scripture where Jesus has fulfilled all the laws, because in Matthew 22:35-40 and Matthew 5:17, 18 Jesus does not say that he has already fulfilled all of them, but that love was the greatest of them all.

There are laws (commandments) of God that were especially written just for the Hebrews pertaining to the rituals of the Temple, sacrifices, festivals, Torah, Kohanim and Levites, the King and the Nazarite. Then there are the existing moral laws (commandments) for all of us to still follow as in prayers and blessings, love and brotherhood. The poor and unfortunate, treatment of the Gentiles, Marriage, divorce and family. Forbidden sexual relations, business practices, employees and servants. Vows, oaths, swearing, Court and Judicial procedures. Injuries and damages, property and property rights, criminal laws. Prophecy, idolatry and all its practices as the moral laws (commandments) keep us in line with the will of God.

We need to present ourselves a vessel of honor that God delights in as we allow the light of Christ shine in us and through us. This is a testimony of Gods grace and mercy as it is not ourselves that do any good thing, but Gods Spirit working in us and through us as we surrender our will to that of Gods will to be done.

Morality in God is His greatest commandment of love as we treat others as we want others to treat us. God is love and wants us to love and treat others as He loves and treats us.

Matthew 22:
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Hey All,
Emmanuel, your post is so obnoxious and condescending that my guess is not many people will continue reading it. You are not someone with which I wish to engage. You are trying to set yourself up as a know-it-all.
Why would anyone subject themselves to that. People come here mainly looking for answers, and for discussion. Pick a topic, discuss. Pick a question, give an answer that helps. And while you are doing it, have compassion, and be nice to people. The first paragraph of your post has neither.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back