Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lets talk about homosexuality. + my experience being a lesbian

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
they did not have a concept of sexual orientation like we do today and that while the Bible is indeed authoritative, it was still written from the limited perspective of the men who penned it down. That doesn't mean I believe the Bible contains errors. Just that while the writers were inspired by God, their perspective is also going to reflect cultural norms of the time.
Even in countries that openly practiced homosexuality, their understanding of it was quite different than the modern understanding. I would almost say that the idea of monogamous homosexuals in committed relationships and even marriage seems like it is, possibly, a very recent development.
I like what you're saying, we can work with this.

Yes, you are correct that the writers didn't have any knowledge of sexual orientation, I would also suggest that since God is infinite, He knows the peoples perspective back in 4000 BC and in 2015 AD, and had both in mind when He inspired Scripture.

2 Timothy 3:16-17, affirms that "16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."
And about the Bible's reliability, here's a good article that can explain that way better than me:

Now back to sexual orientation, I personally believe that that concept is simply a new age way of the same concept that's been affected all areas of man's life, including sexuality: the flesh.

The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 1:9, "9 What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun." Sexual orientation, by definition, is: a person's emotional, romantic, and sexual attraction to individuals of a particular gender. Orientation meaning: a person's basic attitude, beliefs, or feelings in relation to a particular subject or issue.
"Flesh" is credited with the emotions, feelings, attitude, beliefs and responses of the whole person. It's the carnal nature, it covers sexual orientation, emotional orientation, logical orientation, all the orientation of the person is innate within them. Sexual orientation is basically the temptation of the flesh, which is depicted in James 1. It's just temptation basically, it's what you want, sexually. The LGBTQ community seems to be a collective group that directly rebels against the idea of "mortify the flesh daily, walk by the Spirit and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh, or crucify the flesh with it's desires."
As I said earlier, my "sexual orientation" is heterosexual, my flesh desires women, does that mean that I should go sleep with every woman I find attractive, am I entitled to please the sexual longing I feel and follow it blindly to satiate my hunger in my timing? That's what the Alphabet movement seems to say, you feel it so satisfy it. It's the same devil, just different levels, Paul dealt with this in the Corinthian church:
1 Corinthians 6:12-13 "

“I am allowed to do all things,” but not all things are good for me to do. “I am allowed to do all things,” but I will not let anything make me its slave. “Food is for the stomach, and the stomach for food,” but God will destroy them both. The body is not for sexual sin but for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body."

Now we may wonder why we can't just sleep with and be with whoever we want to be with, it's like that mother who refuses to allow her girl-thirsty hormone-crazy son to date this girl he thinks is his everything, or the father who denies his blessing to his gullible daughter who thinks this guy she met 2 weeks ago is her dream husband. Both children are completely blind to the fact that their sex drive, hormones, and inexperience are blinding them from thinking and analyzing their object of desire objectively, and letting fleeting emotions draw them in. They both in their blindness develop rage & deep hatred and start trying to sneak & see their respective "loves" thinking, "they don't understand", "they don't want me to be happy", "they have/had their fun and want to make me miserable".

(When in fact they do understand, they've been there done that and God gifted them as your parents to guide you. They never had anything to gain when birthing you, you've been leeching from them since birth and they never got a single gain from it, they've been raising you out of love and only want you to live & thrive, and avoid the leeches of life. Lastly, if they messed up before, they don't want you going down the same road as they did, knowing for you it will be worse since you were warned, but if they've been pure and now they are currently thriving in their marriage, they want you to experience the same goodness they are experiencing, knowing all other ground is sinking sand.)

Then you will feel happy, perhaps for that day, maybe some weeks, months, even years, you may even feel happy in sin for decades, but eventually when the unexpected pregnancy comes, when the STD test comes back positive, when the baby momma/daddy drama floods in, when your kids act far more rebellious than you are, when you finally come to your senses and regret and bondage of your sin starts to overbear you, you'll say, man.... I wish I would've listened to my mommy & daddy, the only ones who truly cared about me, and had nothing to gain from me. Then you look up, 20, 30, 40, 50 years wasted, and that's if you come to your senses. Some go in, and never come back out. All because they thought they parents didn't know what they talking about.

So instead of being know-it-all's, let's set aside our hormone-driven, hedonistic-biased "wisdom" aside, and trust that the only infinite, Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, All-Seeing, and All-loving God knows best. We need to trust that He knows what He's doing, He's not out to torture us or beguile us, but wants the absolute best for us. He knows our struggles,
Hebrews 4:14-16 says, "He was tempted in every way that we are, but he did not sin. Let us, then, feel very sure that we can come before God's throne where there is grace. There we can receive mercy and grace to help us when we need it."

That means he was tempted in all ways heterosexual & homosexual, He was tempted with the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life, He was tempted with lying, stealing, cheating, murdering, immorality, rebellion, hatred, adultery of the heart, discord, jealousy, every possible category of sin you can imagine, and He overcame it all. He knows how it feels, to be burning with raging passion, and to not give in. He knows how it feels to experience the deep cravings and lusts of the flesh, He knows the nightsweats, fatigue, and physical & emotional strain of striving for Holiness, but He never gave in, not once. And that same power He had to overcome, is at our, disposal.

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
There is a general concensus in the LGBTQ community of theology that the phrase "men who practice homosexuality", is a mistranslation. I addressed this in my, "Homosexuality, is it Biblical? Or Not", thread. https://christianforums.net/threads/homosexuality-is-it-biblical-or-not.101542/
1698892303135.jpeg

Really quick tho, there is a Scripture on this:
Revelation 3:16 "And you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I am going to vomit you from my mouth."

This is a God that makes more sense to me.
With all due respect, last time I checked, when is an infinite, All-Powerful God supposed to align with the personal preferences of some mere human? Who is as viable as a puff of smoke, there one moment gone the next? This is a dangerous belief, that God, the infinite, Omni-potent, Wondeful, Majestic, Beyond all, King of the Universe is supposed to "make sense", according to a finite, limited, and flawed in all ways humanity. On a atom-sized scale, that's like a 3 year old expecting a parent's decision to not feed it a whole box of candy to "make sense", or why it's parents won't let it stick it's finger into a socket.

Isaiah 55:8-9 "
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Really quick tho, there is a Scripture on this:
Revelation 3:16 "And you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I am going to vomit you from my mouth."
That's not what the comic is about, it's simply about being rejected from both spaces but accepted by God

As memes typically do, this one enormously over-generalizes, offering a cartoonish, false dichotomy of response to the homosexual person
Nope. I've been told everything that was written on that meme. Multiple times. This was when I was unaffirming even.

There is a general concensus in the LGBTQ community of theology that the phrase "men who practice homosexuality", is a mistranslation. I addressed this in my, "Homosexuality, is it Biblical? Or Not", thread. https://christianforums.net/threads/homosexuality-is-it-biblical-or-not.101542/
Thanks for bringing that up in this thread. I haven't suddenly stopped believing the Bible, I just studied it more deeply in this area and came to an unconventional conclusion.
I also affirm women preaching over similar translation and culture issues, and have for about a decade.

If anyone wonders why I'm only responding to bits and pieces and ignoring a lot of posts, it's very intentional

Nope. I've been told everything that was written on that meme. Multiple times. This was when I was unaffirming even.
Like.... it's not exaggerated. You guys do realize that there is a prevalent history of queer people being physically attacked or otherwise harassed by others, right? I've known people quite personally for whom this has been the case.... one of them was a straight elder at my church. Since she at one point had a same sex roommate, someone assumed that they were sexual partners and harassed them for it. She hasn't given me more details than that on what happened, but she told me this story when I came out to her a couple years back.

So actually my comic is toned down compared to that. You disbelieve its validity, I assume, because you either are not like the people who are in the comic (awesome!), or you refuse to believe that you are. But just because you don't make queer people feel hated and unwelcome, does not mean others do not.

If a person's faucet in their kitchen isn't working, does it somehow negate the purpose and correct function of the faucet? Is it reasonable for the owner of a waterless faucet, because it is waterless, to use it to sew clothes, or paint portraits? Obviously not. The faucet wasn't designed for such use and operates poorly, or not at all, in these capacities. Likewise, the circumstance of an infertile couple engaging in sex for reasons apart from reproduction doesn't justify others using the "faucet" of sex in ways that distort its proper purpose and function entirely, as homosexuals do. An infertile husband and wife having sex use their physical "plumbing" in just the way it's designed to be used. Not so homosexuals or lesbians who must resort to bizarre and sometimes damaging methods of "sex," using their bodies and various mechanical implements in ways far outside the natural design and purpose of their "plumbing."
Yes. A homeowner can use the faucet for whatever he wishes because he owns it.

With God, all things are possible. The man whose sexual interest has been badly distorted by ANY sexual perversion is not beyond God's power to change. It is simply false - and demonic, I believe - to place behavior in the same category as physical features, making conduct as unalterable as height, or eye color. What better way to keep sinners bound in their sin than to convince them they are victims of it, bound to act as they do by an unchangeable, congenital directive. We choose our behavior and God will hold every one of us accountable for it, however much we work to deceive ourselves into thinking we are without responsibility.
They arent able to change what they're attracted to because it has something to do with the brain. Your brain in its current state, is everything that you are. If someone were to alter it in any significant way, you would no longer be the you of today.

We know this because there have been documented cases of people suffering significant brain injuries and they're behaviors, mannerisms, taste in food, etc, have all changed dramatically.

This is why many people believe one's sexuality has something to do with the brain. Our brains also change over time. It's not uncommon for lifelong gay people to suddenly develop an interest in the opposite sex out of the blue, and vice versa. Biology is rather complicated, but the brain is where all of this is taking place. So, I think it's safe to assume that it's not so much demons as it is differences in brain chemistry.

Nope. What is thrown out by God in His word is the idea that, because sinners have declared themselves not responsible for their sin, they are therefore escaped from the divine condemnation and punishment of their sin. The Christian doesn't deny, against science, the sexual nature of human beings, only the illegitimate indulgence and perversion of that sexuality.
If it's biological, then they aren't responsible for it. That's why it matters.

What you think of God has no bearing whatever on who He is and His judgment upon the wicked. Like everybody else, you're a sinner, born into sin, surrounded by sin, even loving sin. Why, then, wouldn't you reject God's condemnation of the sin with which you're so comfortable? To be sure, like all other sinners, you are the poorest judge of sin, unable to see sin and hate it as God does. Your words above, then, are exactly what I'd expect in response to the stark, uncompromising hatred God has toward all sin.
No, because if anyone else were to torture a person for something as inoffensive as loving someone of the same sex, we would rightly condemn them in a court of law. Believer it or not, morality has made great strides since the first century.

Love doesn't require approval or acceptance of sin. It is our sin that will destroy us. And so, because He loves us, God calls us all to leave off our sin and live in the manner for which He made us. It would be the height of evil for God to know that our sin will bring us to eternal punishment in hell (among other terrible things) but pretend it's all okay, accepting our soul-corrupting sin because we've deceived ourselves into thinking its inevitable and good.
Yes, it most certainly would be. Which is why I believe all of this eternal torment stuff was created by man to keep people in line. Islam, the other Abrahamic religion, does the same. This despite not being considered the word of God by Christians.

With all due respect, last time I checked, when is an infinite, All-Powerful God supposed to align with the personal preferences of some mere human? Who is as viable as a puff of smoke, there one moment gone the next? This is a dangerous belief, that God, the infinite, Omni-potent, Wondeful, Majestic, Beyond all, King of the Universe is supposed to "make sense", according to a finite, limited, and flawed in all ways humanity. On a atom-sized scale, that's like a 3 year old expecting a parent's decision to not feed it a whole box of candy to "make sense", or why it's parents won't let it stick it's finger into a socket.

Isaiah 55:8-9 "
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Because if God didn't wish for us to think for ourselves, we wouldn't have these big brains. Also, it's important to be able to disagree with God without being punished for it. If we can't, then what we have is, more or less, a celestial North Korea.

First you say it's not biological. Then you say the research into it isn't conclusive. We don't know for sure if it's biological, but the evidence points in that direction. Most people in the world are heterosexual. They are grossed out by the idea of doing anything sexual with the same sex.

Likewise, homosexuals are grossed out by the thought of doing anything with the opposite sex. Based on this knowledge, we can at least make an educated guess and say that it's probably biological.

Of course. The question is, should gay people abstain from same sex relations just because it says so in the bible? I mean, celibacy for life doesn't sound healthy.

QUOTE="Riven, post: 1828338, member: 17029"]
Because if God didn't wish for us to think for ourselves, we wouldn't have these big brains. Also, it's important to be able to disagree with God without being punished for it. If we can't, then what we have is, more or less, a celestial North Korea.

So a child at three can decide his parents are wrong and no child should be punished or his parents of his child harms himself or others

The older one gets the closer one deaths is and you begin to look at the dead you forgotten.

Grandpa dead twenty years,my other grandfather 30 .

Once my mom ,her siblings die and my siblings .no grandchild will even know of my mom's dad.

Things they did that we read about .

My dad's dad the first Cranman born in the u.s all others survivors of a Russian pogrom .

But that lbgt in America rounded up and killed .

My grandpa hated japs .I know why they tortured his buddies . Yet his war died with him and his hate .

Given we are so puny and finite who are we!

So a child at three can decide his parents are wrong and no child should be punished or his parents of his child harms himself or others

The older one gets the closer one deaths is and you begin to look at the dead you forgotten.

Grandpa dead twenty years,my other grandfather 30 .

Once my mom ,her siblings die and my siblings .no grandchild will even know of my mom's dad.

Things they did that we read about .

My dad's dad the first Cranman born in the u.s all others survivors of a Russian pogrom .

But that lbgt in America rounded up and killed .

My grandpa hated japs .I know why they tortured his buddies . Yet his war died with him and his hate .

Given we are so puny and finite who are we!
I'm not a fan of the history of the reasons why gay rights started ,in how the police did harass however .one can't say that it's natural .

If evolution without mans knowledge was to create all lesbians and gays ,there would be no man soon on the earth .

Still your opinions, and who said God didn't want us to think for ourselves, He gave us freewill because 1. He didn't want robots and 2. True love can't be forced. So yes people can disagree with God and refuse to be with Him, but when He leaves them to not be with them forever, you can't complain.

Again our brains are only so big, we think we're so smart when we aren't. Our arms are much to short to box with God. I believe you may believe that God is like another human, and thus doesn't deserve the awe-inspired reverence God deserves.

One thing I know for sure is, you're disagreeing with God right now, yet you're still alive. Many people die for even thinking of disagreeing with ruthless dictatorships. We all rebelled against God, and He didn't kill us in our sleep, as sin demands that He should have.

Also, it's important to be able to disagree with God without being punished for it.

??? This is an astonishing thing to say in that it reveals just how incredibly shrunken and weak your view is of God. The enormity of the vast difference between you and God in knowledge, power, excellency of character, and perfection of essential nature is beyond accurate description. And not only is God so far beyond you as to make the difference indescribable, He created you and sustains your existence moment-by-moment. He is utterly unlike some mere human dictator, who has never created and maintained an entire universe, who hasn't always known everything as God has, and who isn't perfect and infinite in his being, like God. To compare God to an earthly despot, then, is not to say anything true about God, but to illustrate one's own deeply distorted and ignorant understanding of who He really is.

??? This is an astonishing thing to say in that it reveals just how incredibly shrunken and weak your view is of God. The enormity of the vast difference between you and God in knowledge, power, excellency of character, and perfection of essential nature is beyond accurate description. And not only is God so far beyond you as to make the difference indescribable, He created you and sustains your existence moment-by-moment. He is utterly unlike some mere human dictator, who has never created and maintained an entire universe, who hasn't always known everything as God has, and who isn't perfect and infinite in his being, like God. To compare God to an earthly despot, then, is not to say anything true about God, but to illustrate one's own deeply distorted and ignorant understanding of who He really is.
And if this God was so "dictatorish", why didn't he smite us in our sleep for all we thought, said & did, last night?

Yes. A homeowner can use the faucet for whatever he wishes because he owns it.

This is a facile deflection from my point.

They arent able to change what they're attracted to because it has something to do with the brain. Your brain in its current state, is everything that you are.

I'm guessing from this that you know nothing of the incredible plasticity of the human brain. You might want to read the book "The Brain That Changes Itself," by Dr. Norman Doidge and inform yourself better on just how much change one's brain can undergo when made to do so by thought processes, training and in compensation for injury.

We know this because there have been documented cases of people suffering significant brain injuries and they're behaviors, mannerisms, taste in food, etc, have all changed dramatically.

You aren't making any distinction between Mind and brain here. They aren't the same thing, though they have close association while one's physical body remains alive. What one does in one's mind, what one adopts as attitude, or belief, or emotion can profoundly shape the physiology and biochemistry of one's brain. Likewise, when the brain is injured, it can greatly affect the cognitive scope of one's mind. But though there is this two-way street that exists between them, the brain and Mind are not identical, the Mind existing in the way that God, or numbers or sets of numbers, or values like integrity or courage do, in an abstract, immaterial manner. The brain doesn't exist in this immaterial way, however, but is entirely physical. So long as its possible to distinguish this, or any, difference between Mind and brain, it's not possible to say that they are identical, or one-and-the-same thing.

This is why many people believe one's sexuality has something to do with the brain. Our brains also change over time. It's not uncommon for lifelong gay people to suddenly develop an interest in the opposite sex out of the blue, and vice versa.

Not "out of the blue." In research I've seen about lesbians becoming heterosexual, there was always a preceding adjustment to certain beliefs and desires that altered the sexual orientation of the lesbian. A great read on this is the book by Rosaria Butterfield, a former lesbian, entitled, "The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert."

So, I think it's safe to assume that it's not so much demons as it is differences in brain chemistry.

A false dichotomy if I've ever seen one. And I've seen many.

If it's biological, then they aren't responsible for it. That's why it matters.

It's not biological, but spiritual and psychological - and dangerously sinful.

No, because if anyone else were to torture a person for something as inoffensive as loving someone of the same sex, we would rightly condemn them in a court of law. Believer it or not, morality has made great strides since the first century.

Who says what is "inoffensive" and what isn't? On what grounds? By what authority? God says homosexuality is sinful on the basis of His Supreme Authority as Maker and Sustainer of Everything and His own morally-perfect nature. And you? What is the basis for your moral authority?

Western morality, if it has made any "strides," has done so only as a consequence of the Judeo-Christian ethic that has informed it. But as recent trends of culture are illustrating, when a society turns its back on God, Romans 1:18-22 results. That result is characterized by such profound and perverse delusion that those in the society call good, evil and evil, good - as in the case of homosexuality.

Yes, it most certainly would be. Which is why I believe all of this eternal torment stuff was created by man to keep people in line.

There isn't a rebellious sinner in this world who wouldn't agree with you. But here's the thing: God doesn't care one whit what you believe when your belief is contrary to His declared Truth. Certainly, He is not going to conform in the slightest to what you wrongly believe but will cast you into hell regardless of your belief in it. The "bus" of His will and Truth will run you over and flatten you, even though you've convinced yourself of the safety of stepping into its path.

Romans 2:5-9 (ESV)
5 But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed.
6 He will render to each one according to his works:
7 to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life;
8 but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.
9 There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek,

I'm guessing from this that you know nothing of the incredible plasticity of the human brain. You might want to read the book "The Brain That Changes Itself," by Dr. Norman Doidge and inform yourself better on just how much change one's brain can undergo when made to do so by thought processes, training and in compensation for injury.
No, I actually do know of that. For example, loss of hearing can, over time, physically shrink portions of the brain. However, thinking thoughts cannot change someone's sexuality.

You aren't making any distinction between Mind and brain here. They aren't the same thing, though they have close association while one's physical body remains alive. What one does in one's mind, what one adopts as attitude, or belief, or emotion can profoundly shape the physiology and biochemistry of one's brain. Likewise, when the brain is injured, it can greatly affect the cognitive scope of one's mind. But though there is this two-way street that exists between them, the brain and Mind are not identical, the Mind existing in the way that God, or numbers or sets of numbers, or values like integrity or courage do, in an abstract, immaterial manner. The brain doesn't exist in this immaterial way, however, but is entirely physical. So long as its possible to distinguish this, or any, difference between Mind and brain, it's not possible to say that they are identical, or one-and-the-same thing.
Because the mind cannot exist without the brain. That's why when a person is brain dead, they no longer have a personality, or thoughts, or are capable of moving their limbs. There has never been a physical demonstration of the mind continuing to exist independently after brain death.

Not "out of the blue." In research I've seen about lesbians becoming heterosexual, there was always a preceding adjustment to certain beliefs and desires that altered the sexual orientation of the lesbian. A great read on this is the book by Rosaria Butterfield, a former lesbian, entitled, "The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert."
Of that I have no doubt. I have read several similar stories about lesbians converting to Islam of all things, and this supposedly cured theirs lesbianism and replaced it with depression.

That's a joke. But not really.

A false dichotomy if I've ever seen one. And I've seen many.
How so?

It's not biological, but spiritual and psychological - and dangerously sinful.
Prove it.

Who says what is "inoffensive" and what isn't? On what grounds? By what authority? God says homosexuality is sinful on the basis of His Supreme Authority as Maker and Sustainer of Everything and His own morally-perfect nature. And you? What is the basis for your moral authority?
Most of the western world has determined that homosexuality is not an issue, much less something that requires a death sentence. We came to that conclusion on our own by using logic and reason. Those that reject logic and reason, like the Islamic countries, still put gay people to the sword while praising God.

So, be very careful with getting your morality from a divine being or holy books written by men that lived during the bronze age.

Western morality, if it has made any "strides," has done so only as a consequence of the Judeo-Christian ethic that has informed it. But as recent trends of culture are illustrating, when a society turns its back on God, Romans 1:18-22 results. That result is characterized by such profound and perverse delusion that those in the society call good, evil and evil, good - as in the case of homosexuality.
I would so that it has done so in spite of it. The bible, especially the Old Testament, is full of stories of mass murder and infanticide. What we saw on October 7th in Israel, was common practice back in the time of Moses. What we see today with the persecution of gays in the Middle East, is the sort of morality that is derived from holy books instead of the enlightenment.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." - Leviticus 20:13

I'm sorry, but if this is what you consider morally good, then I think you're living in wrong century.

There isn't a rebellious sinner in this world who wouldn't agree with you. But here's the thing: God doesn't care one whit what you believe when your belief is contrary to His declared Truth. Certainly, He is not going to conform in the slightest to what you wrongly believe but will cast you into hell regardless of your belief in it. The "bus" of His will and Truth will run you over and flatten you, even though you've convinced yourself of the safety of stepping into its path.
Yes, this sounds very much like what a loving father would do. 🙄

You've effectively proven my point. This is a totalitarian system. A celestial North Korea, where the worshippers of this psychopathic deity are rewarded with riches, and those that oppose him are rewarded not with death, but with eternal torture.

What a terrible fate for the North Koreans. Imagine being forced to live in that place your whole life, hoping for something better in the here after. Only to then die and live with the terrible realization that you've only traded the physical North Korea for a celestial one that's somehow even worse.

I wonder if they ever.did a study on how many homosexual men had a poor father figure or none at all.
I've spoken to many trapped in this sin, but not ione of them ever mentioned his father. Only his mother.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back