Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lets talk about homosexuality. + my experience being a lesbian

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Why didn't you ever pursue them?
I didn't know any lesbian/bisexual girls who were my type (super girly) They were straight lol
There was this one girl though who fancied me but I didn't find her attractive so didn't pursue.
I've also had butch lesbians fancy me but as I said I only really like feminine women

I certainly had plenty of crushes. They just seemed straight and I wasn't really going to make the first move when I was being bullied by most of the people at the school I attended. I think I felt they'd just laugh at me and have more ammo to pick on me further. But again, had anyone asked my sexuality I never intended to lie about it and still wouldn't. It's just a neutral fact about me like having brown hair or being of mixed race. Not special or crazy things

Now that I think about it I was on lesbian dating apps at one stage (if that counts as pursuing) but a lot of them were really obviously trans and I'm just not into that, most of the other lesbians who were women were either only looking for platonic friendships, or again, just not my type. Doesn't really help I live in a rural place with a low population lol

Well I mean you can see dialogue I've had with other people lol. I don't really think my post is "yay gay". The things I said have and would anger pro LGBTQ people very much. I think I've made it quite clear in my original post I'll just ignore homophobia but respond to any GENUINE question without anger. Homophobia would be basically saying abusive things, calling me names and being hostile. I think even if you are 100% against homosexuality you can definitely express that without swearing at and name calling me lol

I wasn't sure because others can seem friendly about it to but when I ask them good questions they get mad and start saying oh your picking on me...Maybe you're a cut above the rest. I don't hate gays and don't think I'm homophobic. I've been called homophobic and perhaps by their definition I am because I am not gay and never have been.

Ok then. I do have a question. You said in your OP that there is no such thing as an ex gay. Why not? My thinking is, if you have found the Lord, why would one continue to identify with being gay? WHy not identify yourself as a child of God?

Thanks for sharing your life experience with us.

You seem to have a good heart.

Would consider the term "spiritual illness" rather than "mental illness"?

You seem very self aware and rational, and far from being mentally ill.

JLB
How does emotionally different sound?

I don't see it as an illness, nor do I like the word mental. :)

Hi guys. I've been wondering whether or not to post this for a few days. I'm just going to go for it!

I understand I'm risking hurtful comments and heated discussions. All I will ask is that everybody stays calm and respectful please. I'm going to share my experience and then relate it to my faith.

I'm a lesbian. I have found women attractive since as long as I can remember. When I was a very small child (probably about 5) I would feel confusion when women around me used to oggle and comment on "sexy" men on television. It felt confusing and even a bit gross. Women, however, took my breath away. Such beauty! I didn't know what lesbianism was though so I didn't think much about this.

I actually realized I was lesbian very late. I was 18. Through my teen years I just thought I was bisexual but "Picky" with males. I tried dating boys but I was awkward, grossed out and didn't want to do anything outside of normal friendship things. I just assumed it is because I was an "innocent" girl and also an abuse survivor.

I suppose I was thinking about the signs and it just clicked when I was 18. "Oh my goodness.. I'm gay!" I felt scared for some reason. I guess I was worried what my future would look like with this knowledge. I felt wrong for feeling scared but I couldn't help it. It is a potentially life changing realization.

Shortly after this I met a man. We were friends and he helped me navigate life being abused. For example he helped me get a job and would get me home safely. I won't get into that here as that is for a different time and I may of already said about it.

Fast forward to today. We live together "socially married" and are happier and closer than ever.

I did share my experience of this "lesbian dating a man" once on a different non religion related forum and was met with intense hostility. How can a woman be gay and with a man???

I met a girl on there who messaged me because secretly she was going through the same experience. She set up an experiment by creating a fake profile on this forum and made a fake thread "gay man dating a woman" and it was very similar to mine. She was met with positivity and love. So clearly it was a sexism issue rather than a sexuality issue that caused the hostility I received.

The hostility was so severe people tried to say I was being abusive to my partner JUST by being with him. Incredibly hurtful as I'm his carer and have saved his life multiple times already. He has a very serious disease called CESD (look it up it's on a rare disorders website if you wish).

Anyway. I'd like to state my opinion now on homosexuality and faith. This is merely my opinion so please bare this in mind. Yours may differ and that is absolutely fine.

There is no such thing as "former gay". To say this is actually sinful. Here's why I think this: My experience as a gay person clearly shows me it is a mental illness you are born with. We are all natural sinners because Adam and Eve used their free will to sin in the garden of Eden. It is important you repent, confess, acknowledge your sins. If you deny them you are not being honest with yourself, others or God.

Lets break this down. I believe the following:

Gay is a mental illness. Humans are a type of animal. Basic biology is that animals that reproduce sexually need to attract a mate. If gay is normal for a species then said species may die out due to them not reproducing. This totally dismantles the belief some gay people have that "everybody is gay. there is no such thing as straight". We believe other mental illness' are illness' for the same basic reason. They cause humans to behave in a way that challenges their health and state of being alive. Such as depression for example.

We know depression is an illness and self harm is sinful. That does not mean depressed people are condemned for hell, hated and shut out does it? Why treat gay people like that then? We ALL sin. It is God's job to judge not man. God gave man free will.

I do believe we can still classify it as a sexual orientation however. It is a sexual orientation. But it is an unnatural one clearly caused by a biological fault. Aka an illness.

There is a difference between a gay person and a PRACTICING gay person. You cannot be a former gay person. But you can be a NON PRACTICING gay person.

How are gay people saved then?

Well. As I keep stating we are ALL sinners. Every human being has an inclination to a specific deadly sin. In this example we are talking about Lust.

You may of heard of famous gay people who were "closet" but sleeping around with members of the same sex. If gay is to be considered a sexual orientation, then we cannot continue with the sympathy for these promiscuous gay people. It has nothing to do with them being gay in itself. If a gay person is in a straight relationship, they do not automatically start needing to have sex with many of the same sex. That is a lie.

Straight people are not automatically promiscuous because of their orientation. Some are but that is a CHOICE.

In other words. As a result of the sin of Lust (and adultery), some straight and some gay people choose to sleep around. They do not deserve sympathy and acceptance in doing this because it is not victimhood or being "trapped" in their relationships. It is a choice. The real victim is the partner who is being lied to and cheated on.

The people who believe in these lies are the same people who would respond with hostility to me, and as you can see from my previous example, they already did. I am a gay person but I'm not their image of gay. These people do not want you to know I exist.

Am I gay? Yes. Am I growing in faith? Yes. Am I attracted to my partner? Yes.

These people cannot grasp those concepts. But it is my truth. And further supports my belief that it is another mental illness. In spite of it, I am still able to connect with the opposite sex. I don't feel lust for them like I can for women. But as a loving person I am capable of falling for the personality of the opposite sex. I am also capable of finding my partner attractive because I am in love with him and recognise his good looks (sort of like you may recognise a celebrity of the same sex is good looking despite being straight). I am just in love with him too because of the selfless acts he committed out of being a good caring person for me.

As a result of Leviticus 18:22 (I hope I'm quoting the right one lol) I have made the decision to not practice my homosexuality. Not because I hate myself. I'm not "going without". I'm not "denying myself". I'm not a "victim". As I am in a happy loving relationship with my partner, I have no reason to have relations with anyone else man or woman. I'm very monogamous and have 0 desire to do this. So what difference does it make if I choose not to practice my lesbianism?? I am going to marry my partner legally and stay with him. I will be faithful and monogamous throughout. I will follow the biblical teachings of being a good wife. And again, I'm not a "victim". I am happy this way. It keeps everything holy, in balance, peaceful and good.

So in conclusion I am exposing the lies people are feeding you. You can be non practicing gay and perfectly happy and fulfilled. Being gay and having an uncontrollable urge to be promiscuous unless you are "accepted" is a lie. A gay person CAN be in love with the opposite sex. The cause of the initial attraction is just different that is all.

I understand it is a hard concept to wrap your head around. I struggle to explain it properly! But I'm trying my best. If you have questions please do ask me. I want to answer and help you guys understand because gay people like me do exist and awareness is a good thing as my existence proves that you can be gay and faithful. They really don't want you to know these things but awareness is important as it can show young people they are not automatically hated by God just because they fancy the same sex. This is one of the biggest reasons why young turn away from God. Society FALSELY teaches people that God is hateful, controlling and restrictive. It's all lies!

I will not be responding to blatant homophobia or hurtful responses. But I will respond to any questions. No genuine question will offend me at all. I'm mostly just hoping the friends I have made here won't hate me for this :biggrin I promise the above is 100% my truth based on my experiences.
Very well thought through and mature. God is doing a wonderful in your life.

How does emotionally different sound?

I don't see it as an illness, nor do I like the word mental. :)
Illness in the sense of having a wounded or broken spirit; a broken heart.

A heart or spirit that is ill or sick.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.
Proverbs 13:12

Not in a derogatory way, such as some of us may tend to refer to someone as “mentally ill“ or crazy.

That’s not what I am referring to.

Each and every one of us needs healing in our lives in various ways.

Restoring our soul and healing the broken hearted is what Jesus is all about.

We can not love Him or others the way He intends, with a wounded or broken spirit; a broken heart that is sick.

The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity;
but a wounded spirit who can bear?
Proverbs 18:14 KJV

He is our desire; The Desire of the nations.

He is the only One who can heal a wounded spirit, a broken heart a heart that is sick.

Understanding this truth will cause us to turn to Him and be healed.

Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them

JLB

Last edited:
Hi guys. I've been wondering whether or not to post this for a few days. I'm just going to go for it!

I understand I'm risking hurtful comments and heated discussions. All I will ask is that everybody stays calm and respectful please. I'm going to share my experience and then relate it to my faith.

I'm a lesbian. I have found women attractive since as long as I can remember. When I was a very small child (probably about 5) I would feel confusion when women around me used to oggle and comment on "sexy" men on television. It felt confusing and even a bit gross. Women, however, took my breath away. Such beauty! I didn't know what lesbianism was though so I didn't think much about this.

I actually realized I was lesbian very late. I was 18. Through my teen years I just thought I was bisexual but "Picky" with males. I tried dating boys but I was awkward, grossed out and didn't want to do anything outside of normal friendship things. I just assumed it is because I was an "innocent" girl and also an abuse survivor.

I suppose I was thinking about the signs and it just clicked when I was 18. "Oh my goodness.. I'm gay!" I felt scared for some reason. I guess I was worried what my future would look like with this knowledge. I felt wrong for feeling scared but I couldn't help it. It is a potentially life changing realization.

Shortly after this I met a man. We were friends and he helped me navigate life being abused. For example he helped me get a job and would get me home safely. I won't get into that here as that is for a different time and I may of already said about it.

Fast forward to today. We live together "socially married" and are happier and closer than ever.

I did share my experience of this "lesbian dating a man" once on a different non religion related forum and was met with intense hostility. How can a woman be gay and with a man???

I met a girl on there who messaged me because secretly she was going through the same experience. She set up an experiment by creating a fake profile on this forum and made a fake thread "gay man dating a woman" and it was very similar to mine. She was met with positivity and love. So clearly it was a sexism issue rather than a sexuality issue that caused the hostility I received.

The hostility was so severe people tried to say I was being abusive to my partner JUST by being with him. Incredibly hurtful as I'm his carer and have saved his life multiple times already. He has a very serious disease called CESD (look it up it's on a rare disorders website if you wish).

Anyway. I'd like to state my opinion now on homosexuality and faith. This is merely my opinion so please bare this in mind. Yours may differ and that is absolutely fine.

There is no such thing as "former gay". To say this is actually sinful. Here's why I think this: My experience as a gay person clearly shows me it is a mental illness you are born with. We are all natural sinners because Adam and Eve used their free will to sin in the garden of Eden. It is important you repent, confess, acknowledge your sins. If you deny them you are not being honest with yourself, others or God.

Lets break this down. I believe the following:

Gay is a mental illness. Humans are a type of animal. Basic biology is that animals that reproduce sexually need to attract a mate. If gay is normal for a species then said species may die out due to them not reproducing. This totally dismantles the belief some gay people have that "everybody is gay. there is no such thing as straight". We believe other mental illness' are illness' for the same basic reason. They cause humans to behave in a way that challenges their health and state of being alive. Such as depression for example.

We know depression is an illness and self harm is sinful. That does not mean depressed people are condemned for hell, hated and shut out does it? Why treat gay people like that then? We ALL sin. It is God's job to judge not man. God gave man free will.

I do believe we can still classify it as a sexual orientation however. It is a sexual orientation. But it is an unnatural one clearly caused by a biological fault. Aka an illness.

There is a difference between a gay person and a PRACTICING gay person. You cannot be a former gay person. But you can be a NON PRACTICING gay person.

Well. As I keep stating we are ALL sinners. Every human being has an inclination to a specific deadly sin. In this example we are talking about Lust.

You may of heard of famous gay people who were "closet" but sleeping around with members of the same sex. If gay is to be considered a sexual orientation, then we cannot continue with the sympathy for these promiscuous gay people. It has nothing to do with them being gay in itself. If a gay person is in a straight relationship, they do not automatically start needing to have sex with many of the same sex. That is a lie.

Straight people are not automatically promiscuous because of their orientation. Some are but that is a CHOICE.

In other words. As a result of the sin of Lust (and adultery), some straight and some gay people choose to sleep around. They do not deserve sympathy and acceptance in doing this because it is not victimhood or being "trapped" in their relationships. It is a choice. The real victim is the partner who is being lied to and cheated on.

The people who believe in these lies are the same people who would respond with hostility to me, and as you can see from my previous example, they already did. I am a gay person but I'm not their image of gay. These people do not want you to know I exist.

Am I gay? Yes. Am I growing in faith? Yes. Am I attracted to my partner? Yes.

These people cannot grasp those concepts. But it is my truth. And further supports my belief that it is another mental illness. In spite of it, I am still able to connect with the opposite sex. I don't feel lust for them like I can for women. But as a loving person I am capable of falling for the personality of the opposite sex. I am also capable of finding my partner attractive because I am in love with him and recognise his good looks (sort of like you may recognise a celebrity of the same sex is good looking despite being straight). I am just in love with him too because of the selfless acts he committed out of being a good caring person for me.

As a result of Leviticus 18:22 (I hope I'm quoting the right one lol) I have made the decision to not practice my homosexuality. Not because I hate myself. I'm not "going without". I'm not "denying myself". I'm not a "victim". As I am in a happy loving relationship with my partner, I have no reason to have relations with anyone else man or woman. I'm very monogamous and have 0 desire to do this. So what difference does it make if I choose not to practice my lesbianism?? I am going to marry my partner legally and stay with him. I will be faithful and monogamous throughout. I will follow the biblical teachings of being a good wife. And again, I'm not a "victim". I am happy this way. It keeps everything holy, in balance, peaceful and good.

So in conclusion I am exposing the lies people are feeding you. You can be non practicing gay and perfectly happy and fulfilled. Being gay and having an uncontrollable urge to be promiscuous unless you are "accepted" is a lie. A gay person CAN be in love with the opposite sex. The cause of the initial attraction is just different that is all.

I understand it is a hard concept to wrap your head around. I struggle to explain it properly! But I'm trying my best. If you have questions please do ask me. I want to answer and help you guys understand because gay people like me do exist and awareness is a good thing as my existence proves that you can be gay and faithful. They really don't want you to know these things but awareness is important as it can show young people they are not automatically hated by God just because they fancy the same sex. This is one of the biggest reasons why young turn away from God. Society FALSELY teaches people that God is hateful, controlling and restrictive. It's all lies!

I will not be responding to blatant homophobia or hurtful responses. But I will respond to any questions. No genuine question will offend me at all. I'm mostly just hoping the friends I have made here won't hate me for this :biggrin I promise the above is 100% my truth based on my experiences.
Hello PrimFinallyFoundGod! nice speaking with you again and I wanted to respond to your question. It is answered for us for the asking. God does not hold past sins against those who repent. Clearly you are aware that homosexuality is not accepted by God, but all one has to do at any time in their life, is to repent, and move forward. All Christians at some point discover that something we are doing is not in alignment with God's ways, so we repent, and we do not look at the things behind. You can take comfort that God will forgive you if you choose to accept His forgiveness. Take comfort in these words maam:
(1 Corinthians 6:11) 11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.
If you have repented, then those words apply to you personally.

Hello PrimFinallyFoundGod! nice speaking with you again and I wanted to respond to your question. It is answered for us for the asking. God does not hold past sins against those who repent. Clearly you are aware that homosexuality is not accepted by God, but all one has to do at any time in their life, is to repent, and move forward. All Christians at some point discover that something we are doing is not in alignment with God's ways, so we repent, and we do not look at the things behind. You can take comfort that God will forgive you if you choose to accept His forgiveness. Take comfort in these words maam:
(1 Corinthians 6:11) 11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.
If you have repented, then those words apply to you personally.
Why is homosexuality a sin, though? It's a way of life unknown to those who don't consider themselves homosexuals.

Now that I think about it I was on lesbian dating apps at one stage (if that counts as pursuing) but a lot of them were really obviously trans and I'm just not into that, most of the other lesbians who were women were either only looking for platonic friendships, or again, just not my type. Doesn't really help I live in a rural place with a low population lol
I've read about lesbian women being pressured by the left to date trans women or risk being called transphobic by their peers. Seems to be very common on the west coast of the United States in particular.

In the beginning, they tried to convince men to do the same. But we were having none of it. So then they decided to try to convince lesbians to start dating them and they were more receptive. But the result was the same in the end: a backlash. It turns out lesbians, like us straight guys, prefer the real thing. Who woulda thunk it? Lol.

I've read about lesbian women being pressured by the left to date trans women or risk being called transphobic by their peers. Seems to be very common on the west coast of the United States in particular.

In the beginning, they tried to convince men to do the same. But we were having none of it. So then they decided to try to convince lesbians to start dating them and they were more receptive. But the result was the same in the end: a backlash. It turns out lesbians, like us straight guys, prefer the real thing. Who woulda thunk it? Lol.

Yeah that's really just insane. Right now I prefer to be alone, of course with everything happening I'd prefer not to get into anything, but its like I dont want to be with someone who was born male.

I've heard this argument plenty of times my friend.
Sexual Immorality is idolatry: Colossians 3:5 "Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth: fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness which is idolatry."

We can justify our lusts and perversion as much as we want to but that doesn't change God's Word.

Facts don't care about your feelings - Ben Shapiro.

You clearly and intentionally skipped verses 26 and 27. " Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

You're already taking a defensive and aggressive position for a one-liner.

Stop being on the "redefining love" bandwagon that only blasphemes God and the created order. Love is what GOD says it is, not what two people think it is.

1 Corinthians 13:1-8 "
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails...."

Hmm, no where did it say sex in their or even consensual relationships... Once again being conformed to the world and denying Christ for the sake of men, and to indulge in your flesh and wreck havoc on the creative order. Homosexuality cannot produce life, which is our first command in Genesis.

If you love Jesus you will keep His commandments - John 14:15

God bless you!
Lol I'm a fan of Ben Shapiro :biggrin
It's a little strange, did you actually read my post? I'm NON-PRACTICING and never have practiced homosexuality. I'm with a man. He is actually the only man I have ever consentually been with lol

Lol I'm a fan of Ben Shapiro :biggrin
It's a little strange, did you actually read my post? I'm NON-PRACTICING and never have practiced homosexuality. I'm with a man. He is actually the only man I have ever consentually been with lol
I was replying to the other good person, not you, I am glad you are non-practicing and admire you strength to carry your cross and follow Jesus, people like you help inspire me to fight my own battles, may not be homosexual but still lustful.

Funny how you ignore 99% of what I said because it's filled with the Word of God which you don't want to accept. You are still defining love in your own terms. And you happily bolded everything in 1 Corinthians 13, but forgot the, "Love does not delight in EVIL but rejoices with the TRUTH".

Throwing powerless terms at me and ideologies not backed up by Scripture is quite predictable of pro-homosexuals. In fact I quite expected it.

You accuse me of being judgemental when YOUR the one JUDGING ME for my desire to stick to the word of God. How about instead of being lightning on the keyboard actually read my post and reflect on it and not hypocritically accuse me of something with no basis or evidence, in a court of law you would fail miserably. John 7:24 says, "Stop judging according to outward appearances; rather judge according to righteous judgment.”

And since when did providing a biblical counter to worldly lawlessness become unChristian, again baseless accusations and insults, which is a key indication when there is nothing fruitful to the conversation that can be added from the regressing side.

You blasphemously twist Scripture and re-align it with your worldview and as Tony Evans says, "Sprinkle a little Jesus on it" so it looks like the real thing and does not. Proof? Baseless accusations and you blatantly refuse to comment on the overwhelming evidence I gave you about homosexual sin. But as I've experienced, if someone wants to believe 1+1=3 they will stick to that and justify it to the end. Moses rebelled against God when God was right there with him, he even seen God and still struck the wall twice. Your disdain for God's standard against sin points to your disdain for the Gospel itself, you reject the very need for the Gospel because if we refuse to identify sin in some of the most plainest text ever, then sin thus cannot be defined and then our Savior died in vain and for something that isn't even clearly defined as problematic. I hope you find the truth and Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. (Matthew 3:2)

Maybe try actually reading my comments and giving an edifying response instead of appealing to your definition of things. That is idolatrous and blasphemous and you need to repent dear friend. That's love, warning someone who's about to fall off a cliff but can't see that their about to do so.

I reject this culturally acceptant Jesus and stand with the true Jesus! How about you give true love a try, because Jesus is coming back! And will not tolerate this blasphemous world. How about a taste of the real Jesus.

They called to the mountains and the rocks, 'Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand? - Revelation 6:16-17

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ - Matthew 7:21-23

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. Revelation 19:11-15
Corinthians 18:22.
I have not laid with another man or woman. Just my partner.

I was replying to the other good person, not you, I am glad you are non-practicing and admire you strength to carry your cross and follow Jesus, people like you help inspire me to fight my own battles, may not be homosexual but still lustful.
Just try and stay calm though, calmly agree to disagree if you have to

Why is homosexuality a sin, though? It's a way of life unknown to those who don't consider themselves homosexuals.
Thanks for asking sir. God's word states this: (1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) . . .do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, 10 thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom.

Again if a person chooses to repent from their sin, they can still inherit the Kingdom of God as the topic concludes: (1 Corinthians 6:11) . . .And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

Many are drawn to those things listed above, but with God's help we can control it sree251

<ignored>

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back