Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Life In Jesus (A BLESSED TRAVEL EXPERIENCE)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
According to many relevant bible verses such as Deuteronomy 31:8, Psalm 32:8, Proverbs 3:23, Psalm 121:8, etc., our earthly travels can be blessed with God's guidance, presence and protection.

That's cute, Lol.

Nice pictures, too. Looks like you had fun. :)

Thank you!

Yes, I did, however for the video, I regret forgetting to add a meaningful bible verse in the last pic, relevant text which fades in/out like in the first pic, this verse: "Jesus said, 'I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full' John 10:10 (NIV)".

Thank you!

Yes, I did, however for the video, I regret forgetting to add a meaningful bible verse in the last pic, relevant text which fades in/out like in the first pic, this verse: "Jesus said, 'I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full' John 10:10 (NIV)".

I think they got the message. It's hard to miss what the words to the song were about, Lol.

Thank you!

Btw, for future reference, when you are only occasionally on a forum, always try to quote a post you are replying to. If not, the member you are responding to may never get the alert. I might have never seen your response had it not been that I was simply browsing and noticed this thread again.

God bless, and may you and your family continue walking in the joy of the Lord.
- H

Btw, for future reference, when you are only occasionally on a forum, always try to quote a post you are replying to. If not, the member you are responding to may never get the alert. I might have never seen your response had it not been that I was simply browsing and noticed this thread again.

God bless, and may you and your family continue walking in the joy of the Lord.
- H
Praise the LORD! Thanks for letting me know, God bless!

Back