Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Look what God did

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jeffreyj

In August of 2008 I stepped out in faith to go to Bible College in Colorado. God promised He would take care of all of my needs. He certaintly did.

When I left Minnesota, I had a plane ticket, 2 bags of luggage, less than $100 and a promise from God. The first day of Bible College, God provided me with 2 miracles. I was asked how I was going to pay for tuition - by check or credit card. I said by MIRACLE. Just 10 minutes before class started, someone gave the Registar a blank check to pay for books, fees, registration and my first term for over $1500. Praise God.

That night I still needed a new place to stay. One of the students said I could stay at their place for a couple of weeks and a first year student paid for my groceries as well. A few weeks later, I got the best job I've ever had. God took care of my room and board as well as paying for the entire year's tution.

God is MORE than able to take care of our needs. He wants us to step out in faith and show Himself strong.

How has God miraclously provided for you?

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. ... 2 Chronicles 16:9a

He certainly has done so for you brother~!

sheshisown~

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back