Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Looking for Christians to chat with

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Pigeon

The internet seems to be quite hostile these days. 2/3rds or maybe more of the people I actively interact with are atheists. Whenever political or philosophical views come up in chats I'm always the loner on the Christian side of the Worldview fence. And a lot of times they just start bashing Christianity for the "fun" of it. You wouldn't believe some of the things they've called the Chik-fil-A supporters.

I'm just tired of the environment and am looking for like minded people to talk to. I have a Skype account if any of you happen to. I guess I'm a bit of a game nerd, preferably PC. And I love reading books of different genres. Right now I'm reading a Christian fiction called The Shack. Apparently this one has a bit of a reputation. I don't know why it is so controversial though but I'm only just to the half way point.

But anyway I'll just hang out here and start searching through the forum for interesting topics. It is nice to meet you all.

Welcome!:waving I hope you like it here.

Controversial topics and the internet...aren't such a good mixture. Haha. I prefer to stay out of the internet debates myself, but they have their uses.

I tend to avoid debates too but the people I generally talk to love to bring it up. They mock people like me and what makes it painful is that I'm pretty sure they all know I'm Christian. So they really don't care. I think I should just cut my losses and leave them alone.

Welcome Pigeon .... We are mostlty Christian here we do keep the door open...A wide variety of topics are available. Pull up a chair grab a Pepsi and stay a while ...

hello there... yes the internet is filled with Christian bashers.. I prefer not to argue with them. but even when i try to avoid them they flood my facebook with objections to my biblical posts.. I just bless them in Jesus name and then the fights really on, usually ending with me being cussed at and my character attacked. the Bible says not to argue with a fool.. I understand how hard it is to be Christian in this world. :pray

Yeah I have a Facebook page. I don't visit it very often for a reason lol. I had added a friend of a friend who left a constant stream of anti religious propaganda on their page and of course I'd always see it when I logged in.

Eventually I unfriended the person. It seems that non believers will always go for your throat if you speak your mind but nobody will ever object to what they say. It seems like the typical internet atheist has the concept of rallying to their friend's defense down pat. I wish internet Christians were the same.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back