Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lots of UFO news lately, I wonder if something big will happen soon?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Gog and Magog of the millennial population failed the final test. That's the only thing we know for sure. I speculated about other things. Can't prove speculation.
But Gog and Magog are addressed in different places as not millennial populations that failed the test.
And you also have not shown that there is a test, how to pass or fail, who is involved in this test nor any details therein.
Please provide references that say that the Millennial Reign is a test.
I gave you the link discussing Satan's argument in Job 1.
I don't argue with external points. Make your own points.

I can only take the horse to water, can't make it drink.
I guess you can remain thirsty.

But Gog and Magog are addressed in different places as not millennial populations that failed the test.
And you also have not shown that there is a test, how to pass or fail, who is involved in this test nor any details therein.
Please provide references that say that the Millennial Reign is a test.

I don't argue with external points. Make your own points.

I guess you can remain thirsty.
Gog and Magog can't be like a county with different populations in different times?

Yes, like Israel spans many generations, so does Gog and Magog.

And its clear Satan is released to test to see if they will follow Satan, how can you not understand that?

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (Rev. 20:4-10 NKJ)

They failed the test.

As for Job, if he was like everyone else on earth, guilty and not upright, who doesn't fear God who shun evil...what would that make God when He says:

Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?" (Job 1:8 NKJ)

It would make Him wrong about the future at the very least:

God challenges the false gods, to predict the future to prove they are gods:

21 "Present your case," says the LORD. "Bring forth your strong reasons," says the King of Jacob.
22 "Let them bring forth and show us what will happen; Let them show the former things, what they were, That we may consider them, And know the latter end of them; Or declare to us things to come.
23 Show the things that are to come hereafter, That we may know that you are gods; Yes, do good or do evil, That we may be dismayed and see it together.
24 Indeed you are nothing, And your work is nothing; He who chooses you is an abomination.
(Isa. 41:21-24 NKJ)

So if God doesn't know Satan cannot break Job, He doesn't know the future. AND if He doesn't know the future, then by God's own standards, He is not God.

AND if He is not God, then Satan and his angels don't have to listen to him.

So how does this connect to their inability to say "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"

Satan and followers claimed God erred creating intelligent life with truly free will expecting they would unselfishly choose to return His love for them, because of who He is, Wonderful in every way (Jdg. 13:18; Ps. 40:5; 119:29-31; Is. 28:29). So certain of the selfish motives of others, they "bet the farm" believing Satan could not lose the case:

"God must recuse Himself", they reasoned, "everyone is just like us, they love God only for selfish reasons, which means creating them is God's biggest mistake, He will never obtain the unselfish fellowship of free will creatures. Therefore, God must recuse Himself from being God and permit we live our selfish evil lives anywhere we want, including earth itself where the women are beautiful (Gen. 6:2, 4)."

Job did not address the fundamental issue: "Does unselfish love exist?" How could that be proved to the Heavenly Court beyond any reasonable doubt?

Jesus proved unselfish love exists when He made Himself of no reputation leaving all the privileges and prerogatives of Godhood because He loved the Father more than life itself and loved man with true unselfish love.

>4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Phil. 2:4-11 NKJ)

The Father proved unselfish love exists, when He gave His only begotten Son the "apple of His eye" so all who believe in Him shall not perish.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, (Jn. 3:16 NKJ)

The angels of God had assembled to hear Satan's argument against God. Both the Father and Son incontrovertibly established unselfish love exists:

By the mouth of two or three witnesses the matter shall be established. (Deut. 19:15 NKJ)

The incarnation of Christ so irrefutably proved Satan wrong neither he or demons can say "Jesus Christ came in the flesh", they choke on the words as the terror of consumes their thought:

2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. (1 Jn. 4:2-3 NKJ)

Gog and Magog can't be like a county with different populations in different times?

Yes, like Israel spans many generations, so does Gog and Magog.
So Gog and Magog are now countries and not failed millennials?
And its clear Satan is released to test to see if they will follow Satan, how can you not understand that?
Not clear... Where is the test?
If there is a test the text seems to indicate a 100% failure rate.
7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (Rev. 20:4-10 NKJ)

They failed the test.
100% failure rate.
As for Job, if he was like everyone else on earth, guilty and not upright, who doesn't fear God who shun evil...what would that make God when He says:

Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?" (Job 1:8 NKJ)

It would make Him wrong about the future at the very least:

God challenges the false gods, to predict the future to prove they are gods:

21 "Present your case," says the LORD. "Bring forth your strong reasons," says the King of Jacob.
22 "Let them bring forth and show us what will happen; Let them show the former things, what they were, That we may consider them, And know the latter end of them; Or declare to us things to come.
23 Show the things that are to come hereafter, That we may know that you are gods; Yes, do good or do evil, That we may be dismayed and see it together.
24 Indeed you are nothing, And your work is nothing; He who chooses you is an abomination.
(Isa. 41:21-24 NKJ)

So if God doesn't know Satan cannot break Job, He doesn't know the future. AND if He doesn't know the future, then by God's own standards, He is not God.

AND if He is not God, then Satan and his angels don't have to listen to him.

So how does this connect to their inability to say "Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"

Satan and followers claimed God erred creating intelligent life with truly free will expecting they would unselfishly choose to return His love for them, because of who He is, Wonderful in every way (Jdg. 13:18; Ps. 40:5; 119:29-31; Is. 28:29). So certain of the selfish motives of others, they "bet the farm" believing Satan could not lose the case:

"God must recuse Himself", they reasoned, "everyone is just like us, they love God only for selfish reasons, which means creating them is God's biggest mistake, He will never obtain the unselfish fellowship of free will creatures. Therefore, God must recuse Himself from being God and permit we live our selfish evil lives anywhere we want, including earth itself where the women are beautiful (Gen. 6:2, 4)."

Job did not address the fundamental issue: "Does unselfish love exist?" How could that be proved to the Heavenly Court beyond any reasonable doubt?

Jesus proved unselfish love exists when He made Himself of no reputation leaving all the privileges and prerogatives of Godhood because He loved the Father more than life itself and loved man with true unselfish love.

The Father proved unselfish love exists, when He gave His only begotten Son the "apple of His eye" so all who believe in Him shall not perish.

The angels of God had assembled to hear Satan's argument against God. Both the Father and Son incontrovertibly established unselfish love exists:
References needed.
The incarnation of Christ so irrefutably proved Satan wrong neither he or demons can say "Jesus Christ came in the flesh", they choke on the words as the terror of consumes their thought:
I still see no evidence of your last statement.
Where is your reference that demons can not say "Jesus Christ came in the flesh"?
References needed to state "they choke on the words as the terror consumes their thought".
Just give the verse reference that says what you say it says.

And does not Mark5:7 work against your argument?
And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with you, Jesus, you Son of the most high God? I adjure you by God, that you torment me not.

So Gog and Magog are now countries and not failed millennials?

Not clear... Where is the test?
If there is a test the text seems to indicate a 100% failure rate.

100% failure rate.

References needed.

I still see no evidence of your last statement.
Where is your reference that demons can not say "Jesus Christ came in the flesh"?
References needed to state "they choke on the words as the terror consumes their thought".
Just give the verse reference that says what you say it says.

And does not Mark5:7 work against your argument?
And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with you, Jesus, you Son of the most high God? I adjure you by God, that you torment me not.
Not all failed, judgment day reveals mean many standing before the throne, BEFORE the resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous. They are called "dead" because, as I said, no one was granted eternal life before Satan's test:

10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
(Rev. 20:7-12 NKJ)

As for evil being unable to say "Jesus Christ came in the flesh", the connection to the Incarnation is direct and clear. What did the Incarnation mean to Satan and demons? Doom.

Mark 5:7 is irrelevant, immaterial and only an incompetent argument would claim otherwise.

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Rev. 12:9 NKJ)

Many believe as I, that Satan and angels will appear on earth disguised as extraterrestrials. But first he would have to prepare the earth to believe in Extraterrestrials:

If this seems far fetched, recall the "Big Lie" is already preached via ubiquitous repetition of the "ancient alien theory" and sensational UFO manifestations in the news.

A secular Scientist Jacques Vallée proposes the UFO phenomenon involves manipulation. UFO phenomena is like a manipulative staged spectacle meant to alter human belief systems.

Like frogs slowly being boiled alive, at first the warmer water seems pleasant.
Look for a national and international crisis to erupt soon now that Biden is on the verge of being impeached.

Not all failed, judgment day reveals mean many standing before the throne, BEFORE the resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous. They are called "dead" because, as I said, no one was granted eternal life before Satan's test:
Incorrect. Rev 20:5
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
So some did live again at the start of the 1k years.
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
(Rev. 20:7-12 NKJ)
Those standing before God would be those not included in the First Resurrection.
If you would include the first 6 verses of Rev 20 that would be very obvious.
Cutting out the part of the Scripture that does not agree with your theory is not very honest.
As for evil being unable to say "Jesus Christ came in the flesh", the connection to the Incarnation is direct and clear. What did the Incarnation mean to Satan and demons? Doom.
Where is the verse that states that a demon can not say "Jesus Christ came in the flesh"?
Mark 5:7 is irrelevant, immaterial and only an incompetent argument would claim otherwise.
Yet you do not have an argument against it.
The demons called Jesus the Son of God... obviously He was in the flesh... so I think it is relevant.

Incorrect. Rev 20:5
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
So some did live again at the start of the 1k years.

Those standing before God would be those not included in the First Resurrection.
If you would include the first 6 verses of Rev 20 that would be very obvious.
Cutting out the part of the Scripture that does not agree with your theory is not very honest.

Where is the verse that states that a demon can not say "Jesus Christ came in the flesh"?

Yet you do not have an argument against it.
The demons called Jesus the Son of God... obviously He was in the flesh... so I think it is relevant.
Sir, Christians (symbolized martyrs as all die in Christ and are raised up in Him), reign with Christ as Kings and Priests.

"The rest of the dead" rise from Hades AFTER the millennial kingdom:

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison...

13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
(Rev. 20:7-15 NKJ)

After the Millennials are judged, the dead from "the sea....Death and Hades" are raised to be judged.

Sir, Christians (symbolized martyrs as all die in Christ and are raised up in Him), reign with Christ as Kings and Priests.

"The rest of the dead" rise from Hades AFTER the millennial kingdom:

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison...

13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
(Rev. 20:7-15 NKJ)

After the Millennials are judged, the dead from "the sea....Death and Hades" are raised to be judged.
That is what I said. But maybe you are not thinking of hhe same thing.

You do know America would burn if that happens, right?
If Abortionists, LGBTQIA+ radicals, socialists, satanists, atheists, start burning America, and get burned...wouldn't that be a good thing?

It might delay them coming after us for a time. You do realize radicals have us in their gun sights, do you not?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back