Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lukewarm believers and faith

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

RBDERRICK

Supporter
Rev
{3:15} I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. {3:16} So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Notice in His address to the churches, Jesus only says He knows our works. He never says, I know your faith. That's because the righteous Lord judges our faith only by our works, as in James 2.

Lukewarm faith of lukewarm believers therefore, is known by works, that are neither cold nor hot, neither good nor evil.

Lukewarm works neither do only good, nor only evil, but do both evil and good.

Gen
{3:5} For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The promise of the devil is made when a son sins and disobeys God: to be as a god knowing they are now doing both evil and good.

The Lord's command to the lukewarm doers of both good and evil, is the same to all men everywhere: Get hot and repent from all the sinning and trespassing, and only do His good will on earth.

Lukewarm faith is with lukewarm repentance, that only results in doing both evil and good, more or less.

The lukewarm religion is by the lukewarm faith of only seeking to sin less than before, not to sin no more and only do that which pleases the Father and the Son.

John
{8:29} And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

The pure religion of Jesus Christ is only hot to sin not and do His good pleasure. Being hot and alive in Christ Jesus, is keeping ourselves from sinning with the world, by doing His will only.

The faith of lukewarm repenters only seeks to do more good than evil, and sin less. The sinless faith of Jesus Christ is is only for them that repent of all sins and trespasses, so as to only do good for His name's sake.

Last edited:
Rev
{3:15} I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. {3:16} So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Notice in His address to the churches, Jesus only says He knows our works. He never says, I know your faith. That's because the righteous Lord judges our faith only by our works, as in James 2.

Lukewarm faith of lukewarm believers therefore, is known by works, that are neither cold nor hot, neither good nor evil.

Gen
{3:5} For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The promise of the devil is made when a son sins and disobeys God: to be as a god knowing they are now doing both evil and good.

The Lord's command to the lukewarm doers of both good and evil, is the same to all men everywhere: Get hot and repent from all the sinning and trespassing, and only do His good will on earth.

Lukewarm faith is with lukewarm repentance, that only results in doing both evil and good, more or less.

The lukewarm religion is by the lukewarm faith of only seeking to sin less than before, not to sin no more and only do that which pleases the Father and the Son.

John
{8:29} And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

The pure religion of Jesus Christ is only hot to sin not and do His good pleasure. Being hot and alive in Christ Jesus, is keeping ourselves from sinning with the world, by doing His will only.

The faith of lukewarm repenters only seeks to do more good than evil, and sin less. The sinless faith of Jesus Christ is is only for them that repent of all sins and trespasses, so as to only do good for His name's sake.
Very interesting post. To paraphrase it differently, from Luke 12:34 "Where your treasure is there will your heart be also." Laodiceans seek to have it both ways, have treasure on earth but also in heaven. Yet from James 1:6-8 "But let him ask in faith with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is double minded man, unstable in all his ways."

Yes, Laodiceans are unstable in all their ways. And if you have true faith (i.e. are stable), then you yield good works.

Very interesting post. To paraphrase it differently, from Luke 12:34 "Where your treasure is there will your heart be also." Laodiceans seek to have it both ways, have treasure on earth but also in heaven.
Exactly. Being lukewarm in works is not just half-hearted deeds done in Christ's name, but is doing both good and evil deeds in His name.

Jesus commands the tree to be made all good, not just less bad. He actually prefers we be all evil than lukewarm, because He can't help half-baked people, that are only willing to repent of some works of the flesh, but not all.

That's exactly why some of the most evil people become some of the most zealous for Jesus Christ to avoid any appearance of evil. They know what it is to be wholly committed, and despise them that play the game of half and half.

Even evil people are sickened by the lukewarm. I know I was. I avoided the ones that only wanted to party half the night away, and then go home and get a 'good night's sleep'.

And I completely despised the 'Christians' that preached against my sinning, while doing their own version of it. And then had the despicable gall to tell me they were forgiven, because they 'believed', but I was headed hell as an 'unbeliever'. I knew one thing, I sure didn't believe what they believed, and never want to.

Yet from James 1:6-8 "But let him ask in faith with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is double minded man, unstable in all his ways."

Yes, Laodiceans are unstable in all their ways. And if you have true faith (i.e. are stable), then you yield good works.
True. Stability is the key to having faith in Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the Faithful and True Lord. His life on earth was full-time for the Father. If we are going to walk as He walked, we must also be full-time faithful and true to His word of righteousness and true holiness.

Peter says to be holy in all our manners of life, not just part time.

While all Christians must work out our own salvation and walk with Jesus, believing that we cannot walk as He walked, because we're only willing to repent of some or even most of our sinning, then we shoot ourselves in both feet and ensure we do not finish the race with His honour and glory.

Believing that we can still sin is one thing, but the lukewarm faith that says we certainly will continue sinning today and tomorrow, is absolutely not the faith of Jesus, that does God's righteous will today and tomorrow.

Heb
{12:1} Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, {12:2} Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Rev
{14:12} Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

John

Last edited:
Who are them that are lukewarm in works by their lukewarm faith?

Them that do not walk as Jesus walked and do His righteousness at all times, and by their faith declare it's not possible for them to do so.

And why is their faith lukewarm, but they repent not from all their sins and trespasses.

Lukewarm repentance is for lukewarm faith and lukewarm works.

God's commanded repentance is from all sins and trespasses.

Whole repentance is for Jesus' faith and His works at all times.

Lukewarm works are not the works of Jesus Christ. Lukewarm faith is not the faith of Jesus. Lukewarm repentance is not the repentance God commands.

Jesus' rebuke and command to repent of all sins and trespasses, is for all Christians only seeking to sin less than before, and never believes in not sinning at all for Jesus' sake.

Interestingly Paul councils us to support those whose faith is weak.see Romans 14.
God also promised not to harm the faith of those whose faith was fragile, so what is the difference between weak faith and lukewarm faith?

Interestingly Paul councils us to support those whose faith is weak.see Romans 14.
God also promised not to harm the faith of those whose faith was fragile, so what is the difference between weak faith and lukewarm faith?
From Revelation 3:19 to the church of Laodicea "Those whom I love I reprove, and discipline so be zealous and repent." and from Revelation 3:20 "...I stand at the door and knock...". Also, from Hebrews 13:13-14 "Therefore let us go to him outside the camp and bear the reproach he endured. For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come."

Please keep in mind the above verses. Cold water was brought to Laodicea from Colossae springs but by the time it reached Laodicea it was lukewarm, and lukewarm water is good for nothing but to be spit out. Christ suggests that we should leave Laodicea and go to the source of the springs in Colossae (read the Colossae epistle for more encouragement). In essence, Scripture states that even though one is not saved yet by being in Laodicea, Christ still loves that person and keeps knocking on the door and urging to leave Laodicea. Laodicea is a spiritual condition that in the present does not lead to salvation but one has the potential to be saved by fully repenting and believing the gospel of Christ and walking as he walked out of Laodicea to the source of the springs in Colossae.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient towards you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." Truly, the Lord is patient towards those weak in faith.

From Revelation 3:19 to the church of Laodicea "Those whom I love I reprove, and discipline so be zealous and repent." and from Revelation 3:20 "...I stand at the door and knock...". Also, from Hebrews 13:13-14 "Therefore let us go to him outside the camp and bear the reproach he endured. For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come."

Please keep in mind the above verses. Cold water was brought to Laodicea from Colossae springs but by the time it reached Laodicea it was lukewarm, and lukewarm water is good for nothing but to be spit out. Christ suggests that we should leave Laodicea and go to the source of the springs in Colossae (read the Colossae epistle for more encouragement). In essence, Scripture states that even though one is not saved yet by being in Laodicea, Christ still loves that person and keeps knocking on the door and urging to leave Laodicea. Laodicea is a spiritual condition that in the present does not lead to salvation but one has the potential to be saved by fully repenting and believing the gospel of Christ and walking as he walked out of Laodicea to the source of the springs in Colossae.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient towards you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." Truly, the Lord is patient towards those weak in faith.

Again how do we distinguish between a weak faith and a lukewarm faith?

Rev

Gen

John

You skip right over “I will spue thee out of my mouth. “

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

CHRIST saves the worst for last. Those who were first to fall for Satan's lies and deceptions are last to be born in this very age where Satan rules for a 5 month period. CHRIST has nothing at all good to say about this church.

We see people today in certain churches who do not take a stand on anything; sitting back doing nothing to stand up against injustice, perversions that are seducing our very fragile, youngest amongst us that look to adults to guide their fragile minds. These people that stand for nothing will fall for anything; CHRIST the KING of kings and LORD of lords spues you out of HIS mouth; I certainly wouldn’t want to be them.

When Christians; and these are Christians CHRIST is talking about; don’t stand up against abominations, perversions and just go along to get along, GOD considers you a partaker of their sin. There is no in between, sitting on the fence (luke warm) in Right and wrong. You either are against evil or you are on the side of it.

When Christians; and these are Christians CHRIST is talking about; don’t stand up against abominations, perversions and just go along to get along, GOD considers you a partaker of their sin. There is no in between, sitting on the fence (luke warm) in Right and wrong. You either are against evil or you are on the side of it.
The lukewarm is in regards to Jesus himself. They are the people who are the in-betweens. (aren't actively working against him/ aren't going full steam ahead for him). That actually is most of Christendom

The fault is for being UNAWARE:

" knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked"

Being counselled of a tried gold. ( in the fire)

To no longer remain naked, to see how they appear to their enemies.. (Exodus 32:25 And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:)...

"white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."

All is by faith, and if anyone is without faith, they cant see how wretched we are, we are all testified how we will be ashamed before Christ at His coming, and if we are clothed by belief in this world, we are not earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven, ( faith) to not be found naked before God.

We seek to be clothed upon, so that mortality is swallowed up of life, exchanging non belief nakedness and shame, for belief, clothing and acceptance before God...

2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

1 John 2:28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

See the language spoken to us here in 2 Corinthians, of the believers always being confident. ( not being ashamed before Him at HIs coming)

They ( in faith) walk not by sight, and labour ( night and day) to be accepted of the Lord. ( when at home in the body we are absent/away from the Lord.)

This leads to appearing before the judgement seat of Christ, ( to be clothed upon, to not be ashamed before Him at His coming) to receive what we did. ( through being clothed of life to swallow up mortality/good, to be found naked and ashamed before Him/had no faith, for the victory of faith through our Lord Jesus Christ.)

This is to persuade us all knowing the terror of the Lord, to be made manifest in our consciences, ( not to remain unaware we are NAKED.) to glory in what the apostles of the Lord have exampled and taught, to answer the pretenders who speak of glory in appearance in this worlds meaning, and not in the heart, which is Gods. ( world.)..

2 Corinthians 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

To be CLOTHED, so the SHAME of your NAKEDNESS does not APPEAR.

To be CLOTHED, to not be found NAKED.

Groan to be clothed upon, not to be unclothed, that MORTALITY MIGHT BE SWALLOWED UP OF LIFE...

"white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear."

" If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked."
"For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life."

Then the summing up is to OVERCOME, EVEN as Christ ALSO OVERCAME.

So WHEN, this corruptible ( dying) shall have put on incorruption, ( life) this mortal ( man) shall have put on immortality ( in Jesus Christ is life) then the saying is brough to pass in them, DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY. (THAT MORTALITY MIGHT BE SWALLOWED UP OF LIFE.)

The string of death is sin, the strength of that sting of death ( sin) is the law.

But thanks are to God who gives us the victory ( of faith) through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Who is born of God, ( if we know that Jesus Christ is righteous, we know every one who does righteujsness is born of Him.) overcomes the world, and the victory that overcomes the world is ( even) our faith...

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

The lukewarm is in regards to Jesus himself. They are the people who are the in-betweens. (aren't actively working against him/ aren't going full steam ahead for him). That actually is most of Christendom
HUH? JESUS has never been, never will be luke warm. 1st Advent HE came that whom soever believed on HIM will have everlasting life, a lamb to the slaughter our PASSOVER; 2nd advent HE is coming with a rod of correction on a white stallion not a lowly donkey. White horses were always ridden by the king into battles so his soldiers recognized him from afar. This time HE is coming to cast evil in the pit for 1k years and we have righteous rule, without the influence of Satan. after 2 witness are murdered, Just before HIS coming GOD is going to pour out 7 vials of wrath on those who refuse to receive HIM. Come LORD come!!! Are you ready, GODS plan always happens just as HE says it will!

Last edited:
HUH? JESUS has never been, never will be luke warm. 1st Advent HE came that whom soever believed on HIM will have everlasting life, a lamb to the slaughter our PASSOVER; 2nd advent HE is coming with a rod of correction on a white stallion not a lowly donkey. White horses were always ridden by the king into battles so his soldiers recognized him from afar. This time HE is coming to cast evil in the pit for 1k years and we have righteous rule, without the influence of Satan. after 2 witness are murdered, Just before HIS coming GOD is going to pour out 7 vials of wrath on those who refuse to receive HIM. Come LORD come!!! Are you ready, GODS plan always happens just as HE says it will!
Strangely, the servants of Satan can’t wait for the Day of the Lord either. From Isaiah 5:18-19 “Woe to those who draw iniquity with cords of falsehood, who draw sin as with cart ropes, who say: “Let him be quick, let him speed his work that we may see it; let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw near, and let it come, that we may know it!””

The Day of the Lord for true Christians is like the scroll John ate on Revelation 10:10: it is sweet as honey in the mouth initially but bitter in the stomach once you digest it fully. From Amos 5:18 “Woe to you who desire the Day of the Lord! Why would you have the Day of the Lord? It is darkness and not light.”

Strangely, the servants of Satan can’t wait for the Day of the Lord either. From Isaiah 5:18-19 “Woe to those who draw iniquity with cords of falsehood, who draw sin as with cart ropes, who say: “Let him be quick, let him speed his work that we may see it; let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw near, and let it come, that we may know it!””

The Day of the Lord for true Christians is like the scroll John ate on Revelation 10:10: it is sweet as honey in the mouth initially but bitter in the stomach once you digest it fully. From Amos 5:18 “Woe to you who desire the Day of the Lord! Why would you have the Day of the Lord? It is darkness and not light.”
Also from Joel 2:12-13 "Yet even now declares the Lord, return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping and with mourning, and rend your hearts and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love; and he relents over disaster."

Personally, I have a wife and two kids whom I love immensely, and you can call me selfish, but I would rather have the Lord relent over disaster by people rending their hearts and not their garments in the meantime. Yes, Christ shall come and establish his reign for a millennium eventually after which the Father shall come to live with the righteous ones on earth. The prospect of such future is immensely brighter than anything good produced so far by human civilization and all true Christians should desire it and strive for it. Yet the Day of the Lord stands in between and it's bitter to digest its full implications if you are a true Christian.

Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Not if it comes but when it comes and it is very near.
Joe 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

CHRIST tells us as Christian soldiers and watchmen that have eyes to see and ears to hear to sound the alarm to our brothers and sister when we see the signs of HIS coming. To falter from that would be disastrous for many even if it is just 1. Those who fear GOD best fear HIM indeed; but for me and mine we love GOD and don’t fear HIS wrath; just as the 3 children thrown in the furnace 7 times hotter than need to be we have CHRIST as our shield where not 1 hair will be harmed. I believe in GODS promises do you, for GOD tells us to remind HIM of HIS promises, not that HE forgets anything but HE wants to know if you know them.
Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

Eze 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Eze 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Cant be as the 7th church in Rev 3 where CHRIST spues you out of HIS mouth just sitting on the fence not getting involved, going along to get along. GOD says to warn them of their sins or we are accounted for it if we don't, especially those who see it and do nothing, say nothing,. Partakers of their sins, don't know about you but I try to warn them the rest is up to them. The famine of the end time is not for bread but hearing the true WORD of GOD.

Last edited:
Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Not if it comes but when it comes and it is very near.
Joe 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

CHRIST tells us as Christian soldiers and watchmen that have eyes to see and ears to hear to sound the alarm to our brothers and sister when we see the signs of HIS coming. To falter from that would be disastrous for many even if it is just 1.
Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

Eze 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Eze 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Cant be as the 7th church in Rev 3 where CHRIST spues you out of HIS mouth just sitting on the fence not getting involved, going along to get along. GOD says to warn them of their sins or we are accounted for it if we don't, especially those who see it and do nothing, say nothing,. Partakers of their sins, don't know about you but I try to warn them the rest is up to them. The famine of the end time is not for bread but hearing the true WORD of GOD.
Of course, I fully get what you are saying. From Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." Yes, the Day of the Lord is nearing and as a watchman it is the duty of true Christians to warn the people of the impending disaster. Yet if enough people truly repent, who knows that decreed disaster can be delayed if God wills it.

I left the Laodicean church a long time ago and never looked back. I have fully digested Luke 9:62 with all its implications "Jesus said to him, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God."" It's a bitter truth to digest in one's stomach though that's all. But yes, Christ is knocking and in the words of Paul in Hebrews 13:13 "Therefore let us go to him outside the camp (Laodicean camp that is in our time) and bear the reproach he endured."

Blessings!
Follower Of Christ.

That isn't what I meant. People are lukewarm to Jesus himself.

Of course, I fully get what you are saying. From Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." Yes, the Day of the Lord is nearing and as a watchman it is the duty of true Christians to warn the people of the impending disaster. Yet if enough people truly repent, who knows that decreed disaster can be delayed if God wills it.

I left the Laodicean church a long time ago and never looked back. I have fully digested Luke 9:62 with all its implications "Jesus said to him, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God."" It's a bitter truth to digest in one's stomach though that's all. But yes, Christ is knocking and in the words of Paul in Hebrews 13:13 "Therefore let us go to him outside the camp (Laodicean camp that is in our time) and bear the reproach he endured."

Blessings!
Follower Of Christ.
HIS plan is set and want be stopped. A pre-determined, pre-destined time has been set and GOD want stop or turn from it, HIS plan has to happen when and just as HE says it will. my mind fails me at the moment but when CHRIST asked the FATHER is there another way; was talking about the vials being poured out on the wicked,This is the reason of CHRIST when HE asked is there another way? . I believe that is Satan's plan if he got enough to follow him, GOD would halt this age destruction but he is wrong GOD want turn from it.
Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

GOD has been so patient for 6k years, I personally wouldn't blame HIM if HE destroyed every single 1 of us and started all over. Satan has done enough where GODS plan will happen and we are at the hour where righteous CHRIST will reign. We just have to overcome these final battles first.
God didn't choose Moses, Paul, Jeremiah none of the great men and woman of age pass to fight this battle we have to fight. HE chose us in this hour because HE knew we would take care of business. 7k Elect who are called up to testify in synagogues of Satan for no more than a 10 day trial where the true WORD of GOD will be told to the whole world; where even the gainsayers will believe for it is not us who speak but the HOLY SPIRIT through us.. No we are the ones HE chose to fight this battle; what a great honer and destiny HE bestowed on us; the greatest destiny of humanity where we inherit all that is GODS. HE chose us in this very days to take on the head of the snake. Given us power over ALL our enemy's.

Last edited:

Looking at scripture ( the truth) we see the ways of the Pharisees ( hypocrites) is to do works only to be seen of men.

Looking at scripture, we see their works are not faith. ( Jesus testified they OMIT, the greater matters...FAITH)

The Pharisees we understand ( because of the testimony of God) do the works of the law, but are not justified in them.

Matthew 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

There is a lot of testimony in the Epistles. ( useful to include them therefore)

The law of works is not the law of faith.

The righteousness of faith, has no righteousness in the works of the law. ( the promise to Abraham was not through the law.)

The righteousness which is of faith was not found by Israel, who followed after the law ( of righteousness) but did not attain to any law of righteousness. ( they sought not by faith/the law is not of faith/they stumbled at the stumbling stone, of whosoever BELIEVES on Him shall not be ashamed.)

A man is not justified by the works of the law. ( the works of the law are not of faith) but by believing in Jesus Christ to be justified by the faith of Christ.

No man is justified in Gods sight by the law. ( the just SHALL live by faith/we walk by faith not by sight/the law IS NOT OF FAITH.)

We be found in Christ by not having our own righteousness, ( which is of the law/the law is not of faith) but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.

That we may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto His death....

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Romans 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Romans 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

These are the works of the rebuked churches.

They do works and imagine they are alive ( with God) but are dead.

The perfect works before God are of faith.

This is to remember how we received and heard, and how to hold fast and repent. ( from unbelief)

To not have defiled garments is to walk worthy with Jesus Christ in white.

Again the rebuke to the churches is knowing their works that they seek riches, lots of goods, lack nothing. ( but as Jesus testified of the hypocrites/Pharisees, they OMIT the weightier matters of the law...they OMIT FAITH and the LOVE OF GOD.)...

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Teaching was given about good and evil also, what is not corrupt brings forth good, and a corrupt tree cannot bring forth good.

Again the Epistles are useful to know, that the ones who profess they know God, ( as in the rebuke to the churches in Revelation.) but are DENYING ( no faith) Him in works, they are completely DISOBEDIENT, completely ABOMINABLE, and ENTIRELY REPROBATE, unto EVERY GOOD WORK.

Little children are not to be DECEIVED by any man, that those who do evil ( sin) have not seen/known Christ, and the ones who do righteousness ( good) are righteous EVEN as He ( Christ) is righteous.

The ones who do sin ( do evil) are of the DEVIL, the Son of man was MANIFESTED to destroy the WORKS OF THE DEVIL. ( evil/unbelief)

The beloved are to follow that which is GOOD, not what is EVIL, he that does good is of God, but he that does evil has not seen God....

Matthew 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

3 John 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

Back