Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Manifesting Christ or not !

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cornelius

Although each one of us manifest Christ as we submit to His Word, there is a time prophesied , that the true Body of Christ will fully manifest Him at once.

Here Jesus speaks of that time. We also see that it is the same picture that John paints in Revelation 12 (The woman on the moon )

Joh 16:19 Jesus perceived that they were desirous to ask him, and he said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves concerning this, that I said, A little while, and ye behold me not, and again a little while, and ye shall see me?
Joh 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
Joh 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but when she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for the joy that a man is born into the world.
Joh 16:22 And ye therefore now have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no one taketh away from you.

Re: Manifesting Christ

Lets first look at the similarities between these two scriptures.

Rev 12:1 And a great sign was seen in heaven: a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars;
Rev 12:2 and she was with child; and she crieth out, travailing in birth, and in pain to be delivered.
Rev 12:5 And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.
Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Joh 16:19 Jesus perceived that they were desirous to ask him, and he said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves concerning this, that I said, A little while, and ye behold me not, and again a little while, and ye shall see me?
Joh 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
Joh 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but when she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for the joy that a man is born into the world.
Joh 16:22 And ye therefore now have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no one taketh away from you.

So we can see that Jesus is talking about the same event that John is seeing in his vision.

Now lets look again, because in this same piece of scripture, Jesus is telling the disciples that the church are indeed this "woman" who has sorrow of childbirth and that they (we) are the woman who has sorrow.

Joh 16:22 And ye therefore now have sorrow:

Both the woman and the church is the same thing here.

We are in sorrow of child birth because we are bringing forth Christ. The Seed of the Word that has fallen into our hearts and it is growing . The Seed will produce after its own kind : Christ.

The world will see Jesus again Joh 16:19 ....... A little while, and ye behold me not, and again a little while, and ye shall see me? .........Jesus went away , but He sowed Himself , through His Word , into the hearts of believers. The word "disciples" means "followers". So in all followers, Jesus is being manifested.

He is not going to manifest in all of us the same. Through Matthew, God tells us that some will manifest Christ thirty fold, some sixty fold and some a hundred fold. Mat 13:8 and others fell upon the good ground, and yielded fruit, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

God's method:

2Co 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.

First we have to get an "unveiled face" That happens when we see the true Gospel, where Jesus has already done everything at the cross. Joh 19:30 ..........., he said, It is finished..................

Jesus accomplished all that He set out to do at that moment. It was finished.He conquered the curse for us and not only managed to get our sins forgiven, but also made a way for believers to live in victory over sin, by taking sin away out of the world. Joh 1:29 On the morrow he seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world! 1Jn 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away sins; and in him is no sin.

Once we realize that we have indeed already been set free. That we are indeed dead to sin :Rom 6:11 Even so reckon ye also yourselves to be dead unto sin, but alive unto God in Christ Jesus.
We are able to be alive unto God in Christ Jesus.

We are now able to not only believe it, but we can now also WALK it. That is grace.1Jn 2:6 he that saith he abideth in him ought himself also to walk even as he walked.

When we do that, the veil is lifted and we can now proceed to look into the "mirror" and see........Jesus.

2Co 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.

We have cast down imaginations and every things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God..2Co 10:5 casting down imaginations, and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ; God designed us all with imaginations. That is how we operate , but all of our thoughts and imagination, must submit to the Word of God.

So when you look into this mirror, its not a real one, but it means you see yourself in the mirror of your mind. That image cannot be YOU because you are dead in the eyes of God: Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me:

Now , if a Christian looks into that mirror, he or she must see Christ looking back: Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me:

We see that the Bible calls the people who participate in this coming event, the "firstfruits" Rev 14:4 These are they that were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they that follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were purchased from among men, to be the firstfruits unto God and unto the Lamb.

Of course the Firstfruits are the first of many to follow. But this group is first and they will take the rest of the church through the tribulation (wilderness) and during that time, they will again teach the church the unleavened bread of the Word as it was intended. They will "nourish " the "woman" for the first three and a half years of the tribulation.They will feed her with the Word. This is also called " The Wedding Feast"

Rev 12:6 And the woman (church) fled into the wilderness,(tribulation) where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they (the firstfruits who manifest Christ 100 fold) may nourish her (with the Word) a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (Three and a half years, the first part of the great tribulation )

This thread of course will link with " Jesus is missing one generation" because manifesting Christ is specifically for that "generation" that comes in the time of Jacob's trouble (we all know Jacob's trouble is speaking of the Tribulation)

Psa 22:31 They will come and will declare His righteousness To a people who will be born, that He has performed {it.}.[/b]

This "generation" that is living in the time of Jacob's trouble, will teach something: The done works of Jesus at the cross" (Its is finished )

Jer 30:6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child: wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? (Notice this is revering to John 16 and Rev 12, the manifestation of the man child, first fruits . )

Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; (Here the timing is given. It will happen in the last days "Jacob's trouble" ) but he shall be saved out of it.

Jer 30:8 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith Jehovah of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds; and strangers shall no more make him their bondman;

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back