Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Member on my forum:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jsnbrown

A member on my forum posted a prayer request.. I will need to give you some background knowledge for you to understand what it is about:

(Her name is Ritsuka)

This is the reason why I applied for a partial leave..
I need prayers to overcome this..

I was accused of cheating in an exam,and sort of forced into writing a letter of confession..It's a long story,but according to my friend,I had cried for about 4hrs plus and hyperventilated for half an hour before the paramedics came,one hour after and they finally sent me to the hospital when I couldn't stop hyperventilating,and kept throwing up gastric juices and could only respond to voices..And they said that I hyperventilated throughout the whole 45 mins to the hospital..

they said that I scared them too,cos I told them that I wanted to jump down a building,and would have reached the roof of a 14 storey high rise building if they hadnt held onto me..and they also claimed that I was rocking back and forth,and knocking my head onto the ground and wall repeatedly..

Then a couple days ago her friend found her with her computer:

Hi everyone.
I'm Seb,Amandaz's friend.
It's now 1230pm over here,and she's been readmitted to the hospital.
She was using her laptop before she collasped (I think) and I saw this forum and another,so I'm guessing that she wanted to post some stuff here.I think she's quite active here,so I thought I'd let you guys know.
Myself,I don't really believe in a higher being up there,but what she's doing is kinda changing my viewpoint.she's really really really important to me,and I don't wish to lose her.Please all of you,please pray that she'd be alright..

If at ALL possible, please keep this girl in your prayers. She is definitely needing it.

Thank you to anyone who reads this and prays for her immediately after. She is a very sweet girl..

Thank you so much!

Keeping her in my thoughts & prayers for Gods' healing and guidance.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back