Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My daughter's wallet

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JoJo

Hi all,

I have a relatively minor prayer request. My 17 yr old daughter's wallet came up missing today. It has her brand new driver's license (she just passed the test today), social security card, work ID card and $150 cash (she cashed her paycheck) in it. Would anyone please pray that the wallet turn up soon? She is worried so much. The last time she had it was in our living room this afternoon and she hasn't been anywhere since the wallet turned up missing. One thing that bothers me the most about this is that we are put in a position to be suspicious of everyone that has been here today. The list includes her dad, her aunt and her nephews, along with her brothers. I don't want to suspect any of them. I would like to think it is just lost. It doesn't matter...just please pray the wallet turns up tonight or tomorrow. :pray

Thanks so much.

Joanna

I know how it feels to lose a wallet and never get it back. I will definately pray for your daughter's wallet to return with everything in it. :pray

Yeah, isn't that crazy that this happened right after your son was someone's hero? :crazy I'll pray about it too :)

Thank you everyone. Good news! My daughter found her wallet today! Thank you for your prayers.

(There is someone we suspect. Please pray that the Lord will straighten this person out and turn this person's life around...all her cash was missing out of the wallet. And I am heartbroken that one of our family members would do this to her.)

Would hate to think a family member is responsible, but never the less, you two will be in my prayers. Losing valuables like that is a horrible feeling! Perhaps it was taken by mistake?

Good luck and let us know if you guys find it!

God Bless
-Dan

EDIT: Just read the post you made about finding it. Haha maybe I should read everything before I post. ANYWAY, glad to hear you found it! :clap

dan716 said:
EDIT: Just read the post you made about finding it. Haha maybe I should read everything before I post. ANYWAY, glad to hear you found it! :clap

lol I'm also guilty of doing the same thing.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back