Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs My daughter's work

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I thought the expressions on the cow dogs were great...

No, that's Salem. Mr. Mittens is the one being subjected to the humiliation of being dressed up. Not that Salem hadn't had to go through it back in his younger days.

Dora, since you're a good Christian woman, you won't remind me that I said this, okay?

That first picture of the (gulp) cat? (sigh) very nice picture. Very Nice!!

I don't want to derail anything, but I wonder if your 14 YO does duct tape crafts. Claire (14) surrounds herself with duct tape every night and makes purses, flowers, etc. Do you see that? I guess it's pretty popular with teens, and they sell them on eBay. FYI, these aren't your father's duct tapes. They're patterned with bright colors, specifically for crafts.

Nice pics, Dora!

Viola thanks all of you for the compliments.

She is going to work a bit on the one of the cat, try to tweak it a bit... I've told her to forward the results to me and I'll post them here.

She's been interested in photography for a long time... Even won $50 in a contest back when she was 9/10 thereabouts.

Excellent shots and she has a natural eye. I would advise you to encourage her to keep taking photos of everything that catches her eye. You must be so proud of her.

Dora, since you're a good Christian woman, you won't remind me that I said this, okay?

That first picture of the (gulp) cat? (sigh) very nice picture. Very Nice!!

I don't want to derail anything, but I wonder if your 14 YO does duct tape crafts. Claire (14) surrounds herself with duct tape every night and makes purses, flowers, etc. Do you see that? I guess it's pretty popular with teens, and they sell them on eBay. FYI, these aren't your father's duct tapes. They're patterned with bright colors, specifically for crafts.

Nice pics, Dora!

Why? Your signature? :biggrinunno

Sorry Mike, yes, it's a no :confused :yes

She and I googled duct tape crafts... They're really cool, but Viola has never shown any kind of interest in hand crafting things. She loves her animals, riding ATV's,cooking and photography...

In the old days, people would say to promising young photographers to "burn lots of film."

Don't know what to say today... "fill lots of memory cards", I suppose. But the point is the same. Encourage her to shoot everything that draws her eye, as much as possible.

That is the way to becoming a great photographer.

Back