Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Family... We Need Help

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
First off, my mom is in a wheelchair with a broken hip and scoliosis with a screwed up back surgery. She had MRSA last year (I'm suppose to get a certificate soon) and I helped her through it. Yet, there has been family problems. The first problem is I got depresion throughout the rest of last year. That's when my brother started to turn to drugs for comfort. The drugs make him vicious and angry, yet he's a very sweet brother. My mom is frusterated with the whole entire thing. We both know that God will give us something great, yet mom is getting impatient.

Help us by praying for us. We heard mom is getting hip surgery in April, so that's a blessing. But please, pray for us.

KaitlynnThePup said:
Wow, that's one determined guy! Or God decided it was not his time twice
both,diabetes comprimises his immune system. he got the first infection from simply popping a zit on the back of his neck!

Kaitlynn, I will surely keep you and your family in my prayers. I know how hard it can be having a loved one who needs medical care and I know all about depression too.

Lord, please bless Kaitlynn and her mother and brother with your peace and joy. Bless her brother with freedom from drug addiction. Bless Kaitlynn with freedom from depression. And bless Kaitlynn's mother with freedom from pain and difficulty. Lord, wrap Your loving arms around this family and bless them in every way possible. In Jesus' name. Amen.

JoJo said:
Kaitlynn, I will surely keep you and your family in my prayers. I know how hard it can be having a loved one who needs medical care and I know all about depression too.

Lord, please bless Kaitlynn and her mother and brother with your peace and joy. Bless her brother with freedom from drug addiction. Bless Kaitlynn with freedom from depression. And bless Kaitlynn's mother with freedom from pain and difficulty. Lord, wrap Your loving arms around this family and bless them in every way possible. In Jesus' name. Amen.
:amen

Hang in there. This life is rough, very rough. But God has a plan. All his plan requires is faith and patience. Those two are key. I know what it is like to be going through a very hard spot in your life, and i even sometimes ask myself why does He allow this? Although i myself do not know the answer, there is one. And it will all be worth it when we are with Him. Like i said, don't let your faith and patience fall or you will fall down with it. I will pray for you and your family right now!

Hi Kaitlynn!
Hold on to the Lord and He will take care of it all... He is the God of all flesh and there is nothing too hard for Him... Sometimes, its the Lord's way to keep us humble... Praise the Lord... Lean on to the Lord and you will find peace in the midst of a storm... Worrying is like telling the Lord that His love and comfort is just not enough... So stand strong and know this, that the Lord loves you and you on one side with Jesus are stronger than the whole world on the other side...

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Trust in Him with all your heart! Faith is the key to victory...

Dear Jesus, Please help my friend Kaitlyn and her family... Heal her mother from all the pains and aches and help her witness your love and mercy in much greater measure... Help Kaitlynn come out of depression and find true everlasting joy in you... And please help her brother realize that drugs will only make this worse... We rebuke the spirit of addiction in the name of Jesus... Pour down your love and comfort on this family and show them Your miracle working power by healing this family... In Jesus' precious name... Amen :)

Love in Jesus... :thumb

:waving Hi Kaitlynn~

I was wondering how things are going with you and your precious family? If you have news you would like to share ~ I am sure there are many here who have prayed and would like to stand with you in prayer and to offer thanksgiving to the Lord for whatever He is doing!

Jesus continue to watch over your family in might and through God's loving mercy.
Even so~ :amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back