Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My friend

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I’m 39. My long term friend is also 39.

She’s been getting Botox and now her Botox person 🧍‍♀️ is talking about chemical peels etc. and…
Ugh 😑 she works in tech which for all their progressive pretensions is an awfully sexist and ageist field. To top it off she went into the field later than most people because her 1st degree 📜 was in a different field.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ I had to figure skincare out for myself on a budget while I tried to patch myself up after a sinful youth. God eventually intervened…

But I am able to provide her with decent advice on skincare and supplements etc. as a friend that makes me feel good 😊

And also as a friend…

I’m somewhat concerned 😟 about the Botox and her field and her somewhat younger boyfriend and…

Ugh 😑 I dunno 🤷‍♂️

She talks to me more now that I’ve been transformed in Christ and I think 🤔 Jesus Christ is moving on her heart and mind….

But I’m not a mind reader and my immediate concern is for her overall well being.

Thanks 😊

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back