Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] my Hubby

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

mom~2boys

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I need ALL the prayers I can get. My hubby is now out of work....how? we are undecided. He will either be unjustly terminated (which we can fight) or he will resign. Either way it's a long story and God knows all the details. The WORST part is that I am home on leave from work (because we work for the same place I have had to take over the benefits to keep us from losing them completely and have to pay them in FULL because I am on a leave $300/month) I cannot go back to work without upsetting the families of the children that I care for.....plus I am enjoying being home and making money by doing childcare and hubby can't effectively run the business from home if he has the kids and I am working. My hubby has a computer business that used to bring us "extra" money. Now it needs to provide us with hubby's full time income. Please pray that wtih God's help can get this business fully off the ground. Please pray that God will provide me with a couple of more kids to care for. Hubby is unsaved so this could make or break him spiritually. Pray for that too. Thanks!!!

Jill, it saddens me to hear he will be out of work. I hope he gets a break real soon, In the meantime, I will keep you and family in prayer.

:angel:

My wife was out of work for nearly a year and the government unemployment money helped, but it was VERY tough.

We're still recovering financially but the more we prayed and stay faithful to God, he somehow delivered money, a job, etc. when we most needed it and least expected it.

Your family is definitely in our prayers. God looks after those who love Him.

I will pray for you!

All through my child and adulthood, there have been similar situations where we weren't even sure where the next meal would come from and so on... In every single one, God has provided. We never went without anything that we truly needed. Take heart and trust in Him.

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. Lakesider, part of our problem is if he is "terminated" we are unable to collect unemployement assistance :sad God has been very faithful in providing opportunities for work today.

His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
Psalm 91:4 NIV

Peace in Christ,
Deke

I will

I will pray for your husband, the things that he is going through may he get through them with the least amount of pain and may he find a job quickly

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back