Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] NASA and sea level

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

brujaq

So NASA has reported a sea level decrease the last couple years, then after the fact the cough cough experts say it could be assumed . Double talk it was assumed that NY City should be underwater by now .
Here's Gods Weather report Genesis 8:22

So NASA has reported a sea level decrease the last couple years, then after the fact the cough cough experts say it could be assumed .

Well, let's take a look...
hansen-sea-level-rise.png

https://planetindistress.com/2015/05/06/sea-level-rise-exponentially-increasing/

No, it sure isn't decreasing. In fact, it keeps rising faster and faster.

Double talk it was assumed that NY City should be underwater by now .

Show us that. None of the climatology literature I can find, says that. I think someone's fooled you.

Like I'd trust the figures you scrounge up .. Didn't Al Gore predict NY under water and ice free north pole . As usual follow the money forget the facts .. Oh, and the polar bear demise ..

Warm weather, cold weather, any weather, high water, low water, snow, sun, ice, wet, dry, humid, windy, calm, whatever - the important thing to remember is that it's all your fault and that you need to be giving $ to the likes of Al Gore so that he can fix the weather so that we don't all drown, freeze or burn to death.

Warm weather, cold weather, any weather, high water, low water, snow, sun, ice, wet, dry, humid, windy, calm, whatever - the important thing to remember is that it's all your fault and that you need to be giving $ to the likes of Al Gore so that he can fix the weather so that we don't all drown, freeze or burn to death.

Al Gore invented the internet, he can't possibly control the weather, too.

This is the hype that fueled the multi billion dollar farce of, first, Global Warming... then , Climate Change.. now to be called "Weather Extremes"...

And... I predict... then Extreme Weather... then Global Temperature Stagnation.... and Global cooling then... Global freeze warning.

What a load of hog wash.....

Anyone with
1/ Faith in God and
2/ A brain in there head

Knows that we have only one thing to worry about............. the governmental establishment which is controlled by the mega rich.

(CNSNews.com) – A 2007 prediction that summer in the North Pole could be “ice-free by 2013” that was cited by former Vice President Al Gore in his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech has proven to be off… by 920,000 square miles.

In his Dec. 10, 2007 “Earth has a fever” speech, Gore referred to a prediction by U.S. climate scientist Wieslaw Maslowski that the Arctic’s summer ice could “completely disappear” by 2013 due to global warming caused by carbon emissions.

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

2016 was the hottest year on record. 2017 was the second hottest on record. 2015 was the third hottest on record. 2014 was the fourth hottest on record. 2013 was the seventh hottest on record.

You see a trend there?

I wonder if you ever noticed that Algore isn't a climate scientist. Why would I listen to him, when he doesn't have any more knowledge than the deniers?

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

2016 was the hottest year on record. 2017 was the second hottest on record. 2015 was the third hottest on record. 2014 was the fourth hottest on record. 2013 was the seventh hottest on record.

You see a trend there?

I wonder if you ever noticed that Algore isn't a climate scientist. Why would I listen to him, when he doesn't have any more knowledge than the deniers?
Government propaganda, you have been duped and you're unable to face real facts ..

Government propaganda,

Nope. The NASA results closely match the results from several independent sources. Even most deniers now admit the fact of warming. Most of them now just deny that humans have anything to do with it.

you have been duped and you're unable to face real facts ..

Maybe one of us has. :wink

Nope. The NASA results closely match the results from several independent sources. Even most deniers now admit the fact of warming. Most of them now just deny that humans have anything to do with it.

Maybe one of us has. :wink
I've seen how you twist scripture pops, you lost any credibility with me long ago, so take your last word and maybe I'll catch ya next time you come running by ..

I've seen how you twist scripture pops,

It's not a good idea to abandon one's argument in favor of personal attacks. It would be better to find some evidence that supports your beliefs.

you lost any credibility with me long ago

That's the odd thing about reality; it doesn't care what we think of it.

Government propaganda, you have been duped and you're unable to face real facts ..

Weather records are government propaganda? Eskimos who notice the changes in their own lifetime are government propaganda? Skiers in Michigan that remember skiing in October being normal, as compared to now needing to wait until January is government propaganda?

These are real facts. Winter is far less of a thing in the northern hemisphere than it used to be, with glaciers retreating all over the place. What advantage is there to not facing these facts?

That argument is worse than pointless, it has kept people from doing anything about the problem. Everyone knows and agrees pollution is bad, the issue is what we're willing to do about it. And we don't need to destroy our economy to make very significant strides.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back