Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I've been feeling lonely on my phone and by myself so I would like prayers to find a lot of friends and have a lot of people to text. It would be nice to have long term friendships with variety of people. I'll continue to read my Bible.

I guess I want to feel important and needed. 🤷🏿‍♀️ but I would like a prayer to have them.

I've picked up a book named Jesus Calling by Sarah Young and it seems like everyone has this book so it seems to be good to have it. It's a daily devotional and I'm excited to read it.

P.s. I have a little paranoia , so it would be good if I could converse with people without me thinking bad of them or thinking my conversations not good or being nervous.

Pray for me 🙏

I've come to really recognize in my life that people come and go. The realization is that Jesus never leaves me. When I'm alone he is still there. It's important to not isolate. I guard my heart like the bible says to do. Know the quote, "It isn't what happens to you. It is what happens in you." I would take alone time as a preparation time. I pray repair and prepare. It will help you face what happens next in your life. I journal it. People are lessons. I write down everytime God suprises me with something good. I stick to hope because that keeps us moving forward in life and new experiences and new hopes. Even in the little things god works. Don't go back to toxic relationships just because your lonely or bored. These are good times to brain storm. I don't know what I would do without technology to keep on tabs with people. I don't know how they did it in the old days. God will help you. People are just going to come and go, but there is always a reason. For me trust is earned and I am still friendly to people, but sometimes I don't have a place for everyone because there are special people in my heart that feel up that place in my life. For ex. My grandma and my pastors wife. These are special relationships. I do open my heart for more, but they can be replaced. I do hope you find good friends or a good network of friends. Are there people at church you can relate or connect to? I would do that. If you're going to live your neighbor you have to first live yourself and respect yourself. Hope that helps. God is always there. That is the good thing. I'd be truly lost without him. Don't give up.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back