Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Netanyahu Roasts Biden After He Says He Wants Bibi to Have a "Come to Jesus Moment"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Riven

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pushed back against President Biden's criticism of his handling of the war in Gaza while on "Fox & Friends" on Monday.

Netanyahu was reacting to a hot mic moment on the House floor after the State of the Union address, where Biden said Netanyahu and him would have a "come to Jesus" moment soon.

Biden then warned Israel on MSNBC that invading Rafah would be crossing a "red line." However, he quickly clarified that there was no "red line" where he would withdraw support for the U.S. ally.

On Monday, Netanyahu said he agreed with Biden about protecting innocent civilians, but would keep fighting Hamas until the end, despite the president's concerns.

"You have to ask him what he said because he said he agrees that we have to destroy Hamas as a fighting organization. That's what we intend to do. Look, it's either Israel or Hamas. There's no middle way," he told Fox News co-host Brian Kilmeade.

"I mean, we have to have that victory. We can't have three-quarters of a victory. We can't have two-thirds of a victory, because Hamas will reconstitute itself with these four battalions in Rafah, reconquer the Gaza Strip and do the October 7th massacre over and over and over again. And for us, for Israel, not merely for me, but for the people of Israel, that's a red line. We can't let Hamas survive," he continued.

Co-host Lawrence Jones asked Netanyahu if Biden's "red line" comments or calls for a cease-fire had "fractured" the U.S. relationship with Israel and if the country was being "pressured" to pull back its attacks against Hamas.

"I'm telling you that we're not getting off the gas," Netanyahu responded.

The main problem is Netanyahu sees all Palestinians as Hamas. Civilians are being hit hard and 40% of civilian deaths are children. I don't support or even like Hamas, but the problem is that Israel doesn't have any interest in a 2 state solution. It's all or nothing.

The main problem is Netanyahu sees all Palestinians as Hamas. Civilians are being hit hard and 40% of civilian deaths are children. I don't support or even like Hamas, but the problem is that Israel doesn't have any interest in a 2 state solution. It's all or nothing.
And why shouldn't he see them as Hamas? They most certainly support Hamas. They were dancing in the streets in celebration, chanting "From the river to the sea" until Israel hit back.

And why shouldn't he see them as Hamas? They most certainly support Hamas. They were dancing in the streets in celebration, chanting "From the river to the sea" until Israel hit back.
Ok, let's explain something. Hamas is an organization. "From the Rover to the Sea" has multiple meanings depending on context. Right now our government (USA) is in over drove trying to paint anyone who disagrees with Netanyahu as an antisemite. It's an agressive campaign because way too many US politicians have stakes in protecting Israel from genocide accusations.

Is Hamas a terrorist organization? Yes, is a UN care fasciaty for women and Children a Hamas bunker? Is Israel refusing a cease fire to exchange hostages? Is Israel and the US censoring Jewish people that are calling out the Israel government for using Gaza to push further into the West Bank, a different region that threw out Hamas?

Hey, you saw a video of people dancing, guess we better support the IDF killing civillians and children. Destroying relief for civilians. Cutting off power to all regions with Palestians populations. Sending out evacuation statements only to bomb the locations the evacuees are sent to.

Rivan, the US is trying to ban Tiktok again and one of the reasons is that Palestians are post8ng real time videos of both Hamas and the IDF committing atrocities.

One example is an IDF soldier who displays all the panties and underwater of women he has killed in the region and taken the garments as trophies.

7 Years ago we had open antisemitism marching in the streets and our government looked the other way and refused to strengthen antisemitism laws.

Student groups and tik tok groups ask or protest for a ceasefire and all of a sudden the US is trying to ram through multiple antisemitism laws and go after platforms that are distributing local videos of what is going on in Gaza and the West Bank?

Don't you think it's a little odd?

I sware, it would be like supporting bombing the southern US and killing civilians because of the Unite the right valley. ( There is video of people chanting " Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us") better bomb everyone to be safe. (Obvious sarcasm)

Ok, let's explain something. Hamas is an organization. "From the Rover to the Sea" has multiple meanings depending on context.
Hamas is just another Islamic fundamentalist group that must be exterminated. They're a dime a dozen. I'm genuinely curious about these other meanings though. The phrase is very clear in it's intent. Genocide of the Jews.

Right now our government (USA) is in over drove trying to paint anyone who disagrees with Netanyahu as an antisemite. It's an agressive campaign because way too many US politicians have stakes in protecting Israel from genocide accusations.
Biden disagrees with Bibi. He's called the Israeli response "over-the-top". Who's calling him an antisemite? Besides Ben Shapiro. :tongue

Is Hamas a terrorist organization? Yes, is a UN care fasciaty for women and Children a Hamas bunker?
I wouldn't be surprised. They build bunkers underneath hospitals and schools. Also, the UN loves them some Islam.

Is Israel refusing a cease fire to exchange hostages? Is Israel and the US censoring Jewish people that are calling out the Israel government for using Gaza to push further into the West Bank, a different region that threw out Hamas?
Why would Israel take another chance on something like this happening again? Would you? I wouldn't.

Hey, you saw a video of people dancing, guess we better support the IDF killing civillians and children. Destroying relief for civilians. Cutting off power to all regions with Palestians populations. Sending out evacuation statements only to bomb the locations the evacuees are sent to.
You dont have to support it. But this is what war looks like. There's a lot of collateral damage in urban warfare.

Rivan, the US is trying to ban Tiktok again and one of the reasons is that Palestians are post8ng real time videos of both Hamas and the IDF committing atrocities.
I don't doubt it. They're at war. Still, anything that moves us closer to banning that terrible app is a good thing in my book.

7 Years ago we had open antisemitism marching in the streets and our government looked the other way and refused to strengthen antisemitism laws.

Student groups and tik tok groups ask or protest for a ceasefire and all of a sudden the US is trying to ram through multiple antisemitism laws and go after platforms that are distributing local videos of what is going on in Gaza and the West Bank?

Don't you think it's a little odd?
No. I have no doubt the U.S. government is doing whatever it can to make sure it's propaganda is stronger than whatever people see on tik tok. But you have to keep in mind that what you're seeing on mobile apps is also another form of propaganda.

Hamas is just another Islamic fundamentalist group that must be exterminated. They're a dime a dozen. I'm genuinely curious about these other meanings though. The phrase is very clear in it's intent. Genocide of the Jews.

Biden disagrees with Bibi. He's called the Israeli response "over-the-top". Who's calling him an antisemite? Besides Ben Shapiro. :tongue

I wouldn't be surprised. They build bunkers underneath hospitals and schools. Also, the UN loves them some Islam.

Why would Israel take another chance on something like this happening again? Would you? I wouldn't.

You dont have to support it. But this is what war looks like. There's a lot of collateral damage in urban warfare.

I don't doubt it. They're at war. Still, anything that moves us closer to banning that terrible app is a good thing in my book.

No. I have no doubt the U.S. government is doing whatever it can to make sure it's propaganda is stronger than whatever people see on tik tok. But you have to keep in mind that what you're seeing on mobile apps is also another form of propaganda.
I was going yo respond to this 8ndividually point by point, but I can some it up easier in whole.

This post shows me you are less interested in principled positions and favor team politics instead.

You don't understand the difference between a combatant and a civilian. You are flippant and defend Israel's actions as "just how war is" when there are global agreements about what can be done in war. There are trade reactions, treaty agreements, ally status. In short the more war crimes Israel committed the less the rest of the world will protect or trade with them. Israel is confident it can avoid diplomatic solutions because they assume the US will just tolerate it.

As for the Tik Tok ban. The ban is a shoddy attempt at the government shutting down a messaging platform they can't control directly and wanting to sell it to American capital to dismantle it. If our country actually cared about data min8ng Facebook would have been banned a l9ng time ago.

The Tik Tok ban is an assassination of free speech. Full stop.

I was going yo respond to this 8ndividually point by point, but I can some it up easier in whole.

This post shows me you are less interested in principled positions and favor team politics instead.
Team politics? This war is about ridding the Gaza strip of Hamas and it's supporters.

You don't understand the difference between a combatant and a civilian. You are flippant and defend Israel's actions as "just how war is" when there are global agreements about what can be done in war. There are trade reactions, treaty agreements, ally status. In short the more war crimes Israel committed the less the rest of the world will protect or trade with them. Israel is confident it can avoid diplomatic solutions because they assume the US will just tolerate it.
Agreements, eh? And just how often is war waged with agreements between the parties involved? It didn't take long for Russia to begin targeting civilian infrastructure in Ukraine. Just as we did in most of the wars America has fought in the effort to to destroy the enemy.

You seem to bee very sure that you can easily spot the difference between a civilian and a terrorist. But I assure you, it's not so easy. We learned this during our occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan. The terrorists blend in with the population very effectively.

As for the Tik Tok ban. The ban is a shoddy attempt at the government shutting down a messaging platform they can't control directly and wanting to sell it to American capital to dismantle it. If our country actually cared about data min8ng Facebook would have been banned a l9ng time ago.
The difference is that Facebook is an American based company. Tik Tok is owned by the CCP. It should have been banned years ago.

The Tik Tok ban is an assassination of free speech. Full stop.
How so when there are other platforms that allow you to do the same thing? Personally I think liberals in particular would benefit without Tik Tok in their lives. It appears to be driving many of them into a state of madness.

Team politics? This war is about ridding the Gaza strip of Hamas and it's supporters.
You have stated earlier that you don't know or care about the difference between civilians and combatants. I asked you if you considered the civilians Hamas, and you said yes.

Agreements, eh? And just how often is war waged with agreements between the parties involved? It didn't take long for Russia to begin targeting civilian infrastructure in Ukraine. Just as we did in most of the wars America has fought in the effort to to destroy the enemy.
Hey, I think Russia is bad to. I think Israel's policies lead to October 7th and now its going over the top to test if the US will allow them to continue the genocide they have been committing for the last 70 years.

You seem to bee very sure that you can easily spot the difference between a civilian and a terrorist. But I assure you, it's not so easy. We learned this during our occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan. The terrorists blend in with the population very effectively.
I'm pretty sure bombing hospitals, schools, designated evacuation points, shutting off all infrastructure, and killing protestors makes its clear that Israel is not interested in figuring out who is a combatant or civilians.

The difference is that Facebook is an American based company. Tik Tok is owned by the CCP. It should have been banned years ago.
Wrong, Tik Tok US is owned by a Singapore national, the severs are not in China. The parent company Byte Dance is in China, and like all organizations within China its owned by the government partially. Just like all the manufacturing we do over there. You can look all this up with a quick search engine check.

How so when there are other platforms that allow you to do the same thing? Personally I think liberals in particular would benefit without Tik Tok in their lives. It appears to be driving many of them into a state of madness.
Its a competitive platform, Meta wants to get rid of it. Meta already made it clear that once Tik Tok is gone, it will stop/greatly reduce paying the people posting on Instagram/facebook reels.

Also Tik Tok is based on what you like, like all social media platforms. You interact with content, the servers send you more of that content. If you are getting crazy stuff on you for you page its because you interact with it.

When I'm on Tik Tok I literally get frog/ Reptile vids, bass/guitar vids, art tutes, Homesteading, and mothman. Oh and the Gospel according to Gen z where a creator translates the new testament 4 gospels through Millenial and Gen Z slang. its actually pretty awesome because its keeps the core message but makes it understandable in modern language.

I'm genuinely curious about these other meanings though. The phrase is very clear in it's intent. Genocide of the Jews.

From the river to the sea defines a geographic area, you are the one applying some other intent into the phrase. When the Jews use the phrase from the river to the sea, are they calling for their own genocide? When the phrase from the river to the sea is used in the scriptures, does it carry with it some genocidal intent?

From the river to the sea defines a geographic area, you are the one applying some other intent into the phrase. When the Jews use the phrase from the river to the sea, are they calling for their own genocide? When the phrase from the river to the sea is used in the scriptures, does it carry with it some genocidal intent?
Context matters. The chant, “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” is very different than the first clause being more or less mentioned in the Bible. One is based on the false claim that that land doesn’t belong to the Jews and calls for their extermination. The other is God giving that very land to the Jews.

You have stated earlier that you don't know or care about the difference between civilians and combatants. I asked you if you considered the civilians Hamas, and you said yes.
This case is different because the Palestinians aren't like other Arabs. They're radical, and just like Hamas, demand the extermination of the Jews. Before this war began, if Israel had put down its weapons and dismantled it's military in solidarity with the Palestinians, the Jews would have been wiped out. If the Palestinians put their weapons down, there would be pace. That's the difference.

Hey, I think Russia is bad to. I think Israel's policies lead to October 7th and now its going over the top to test if the US will allow them to continue the genocide they have been committing for the last 70 years.
The policy of existing as a state? Do you realize that prior to October 7th, Israel was doing everything it could to promote peace between the two states? It is the Palestinians that reject any kind of peaceful solution in favor of war. Hamas uses international aid to build rockets that target Israeli cities.

I'm pretty sure bombing hospitals, schools, designated evacuation points, shutting off all infrastructure, and killing protestors makes its clear that Israel is not interested in figuring out who is a combatant or civilians.
Because the Israelis have had enough. I truly believe Hamas thought the Israeli response to the terrorist attack on October 7th would be a small incursion, but not a full scale war. Well, you may not like it, but this is what full scale war looks like. Also, like I said before, Hamas builds bunkers under schools and hospitals. They can't just be allowed to continue to operate.

Wrong, Tik Tok US is owned by a Singapore national, the severs are not in China. The parent company Byte Dance is in China, and like all organizations within China its owned by the government partially. Just like all the manufacturing we do over there. You can look all this up with a quick search engine check.
You said it yourself. The parent company is based on China and is at least partially owned by the CCP. But we all know it's full ownership because it's a communist dictatorship that does what it wants.

Its a competitive platform, Meta wants to get rid of it. Meta already made it clear that once Tik Tok is gone, it will stop/greatly reduce paying the people posting on Instagram/facebook reels.
Of course. Meta is a sinking ship.

Also Tik Tok is based on what you like, like all social media platforms. You interact with content, the servers send you more of that content. If you are getting crazy stuff on you for you page its because you interact with it.
I'm not talking about the algorithm. I'm talking about stuff that you see on libs of tik tok. It's not even funny. It's just depressing.

When I'm on Tik Tok I literally get frog/ Reptile vids, bass/guitar vids, art tutes, Homesteading, and mothman. Oh and the Gospel according to Gen z where a creator translates the new testament 4 gospels through Millenial and Gen Z slang. its actually pretty awesome because its keeps the core message but makes it understandable in modern language.
John like, you know, like, went to like, see, like, Jesus and stuff. :tongue

Wrong. The Palestinians are in lock step with Hamas on the existence of a Jewish state. They won't settle for peace. They want a genocide.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back