Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

pammy71

Hi I'm Pam and I am new! I have been a Christian for 28 years now but fell away there for a while but I praise God he brought me out of hell 🙏 I have an awesome testimony! I love Jesus we are living in the last days. I just feel it's so close to Jesus coming back I'm so glad I got right with the Lord again.... And clean over 2 years now I'm in recovery and I'm saved and have Jesus in my house! Thank you Jesus 🙏✝️🙏

Last edited:
Hi I'm Pam and I am new! I have been a Christian for 28 years now but fell away there for a while but I praise God he brought me out of hell 🙏 I have an awesome testimony! I love Jesus we are living in the last days. I just feel it's so close to Jesus coming back I'm so glad I got right with the Lord again.... And clean over 2 years now I'm in recovery and I'm saved and have Jesus in my house! Thank you Jesus 🙏✝️🙏
Congratulations on your two years, that’s super awesome! God has big plans for you and this is just the beginning!
I would love to hear your testimony! I’ve always viewed God as a God of transformation! Some call that sanctification. Regardless, it’s amazing how a life can be transformed! We serve a BIG God!

Welcome to the sight !
Being "clean" for two years is a worthy event, but with Christ, it is just the first two years of a lifetime free of that sin.

Blessings in Christ to you, Pammy. Hope you enjoy being a member here. :thumb

Hi pammy71 and welcome to CF :wave2

So many of us have walked away, but to return with great witness and testify of Christ. I thank God for you and the amazing journey you are taking with Him. God bless you sis :)

Hey All,
I was just addressing a creation issue in one of the other forums pammy71. I was using Romans 1:20.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

I could have used your testimony. You are a living example for the proof of God. The invisible power of God manifest through your changed life (the physical matter) cannot be denied. Thank you for sharing your past with us. Oh, by the way, welcome. Jump in and have some fun.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Back