Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

NFL Season

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Logan

The NFL season is just about half way over. What are your predictions for the rest of the season. Do you think the Colts can be stopped?

The Colts are very good this year defensively. They can be stopped but I still think they are the best team in the league. Steelers and Bengals and possibly the Chargers are the only teams that could give them a run for it in the AFC. The Colts big test is beating the Pats next Monday night.

NFC I'm shocked to find myself saying that at this point in the season I think the Cowboys are the best team. I'm not writing off the Panthers or the Falcons just yet either. The Eagles are finding its very hard to be dominate with a struggling QB and without a running game to rely on. The sleeper team IMO is the Giants. Hard to match up with that offense when everyone is healthy. Defense is their weakness and if they improve down the stretch they may become a very dangerous team to play.

I'll hold off on any prediction just yet, I need to get a better look at a few teams.

Scott said:
The Colts are very good this year defensively. They can be stopped but I still think they are the best team in the league. Steelers and Bengals and possibly the Chargers are the only teams that could give them a run for it in the AFC. The Colts big test is beating the Pats next Monday night.

NFC I'm shocked to find myself saying that at this point in the season I think the Cowboys are the best team. I'm not writing off the Panthers or the Falcons just yet either. The Eagles are finding its very hard to be dominate with a struggling QB and without a running game to rely on. The sleeper team IMO is the Giants. Hard to match up with that offense when everyone is healthy. Defense is their weakness and if they improve down the stretch they may become a very dangerous team to play.

I'll hold off on any prediction just yet, I need to get a better look at a few teams.

Next monday night is definitly going to be a good game to watch. I would have to disagree with the Cowboys being the strongest team in the NFC. The Giants are playing really well and think they are up there with the Falcons. They tore of Washington pretty bad this week. However the NFC has nothing on the intensity of the AFC teams.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back