Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Noahs Flood explained and Evolution refuted.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
No ape today is the ancestor of all apes. But some are more closely related than others. Humans, bonobos and chimpanzees, for example, are more closely related to each other than any of us are to any other apes.

Would you like to learn how we know?
We already know how from President Biden, who through an unfortunate family circumstance has related to us all the sub-species of related Chimp / humanoid/ Cannibals, that exist in geographic isolation just like Darwin scientifically established we would find such a sub-species , who still carry the genetic bonobo/ chimp trait of cannibalism .

Cannibalism is common in the animal kingdom - The Conversation

Aug 16, 2019 ... Chimpanzees sometimes cannibalise unlucky rivals ...​

Biden claims cannibals ate his uncle during World War II
3 days ago ... Biden claims cannibals ate his uncle during World War II; US govt records say otherwise. US President Joe Biden on Wednesday misstated key ...

No ape today is the ancestor of all apes. But some are more closely related than others. Humans, bonobos and chimpanzees, for example, are more closely related to each other than any of us are to any other apes.

elated to us all the sub-species of related Chimp / humanoid/ Cannibals, that exist in geographic isolation just like Darwin scientifically established we would find such a sub-species , who still carry the genetic bonobo/ chimp trait of cannibalism .
Unlike humans, chimpanzees rarely cannibalize other chimps.

Apparently, Biden mentioned that an uncle was lost in New Guinea, and said there were a lot of cannibals there. Somehow, it was connected to Trump calling veterans "suckers and losers" and went from there. Biden was referring to:
Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed.

Shortly after the publication of The Atlantic report, one unnamed senior official with the U.S. Department of Defense and one senior U.S. Marine Corps officer confirmed the 2018 cemetery remarks from the above report in interviews with The Associated Press (AP). According to the AP, the official had firsthand knowledge of Trump's remarks, and the officer had been told about them.

All 5 building blocks of DNA, RNA found in meteorites from Canada, U.S., Australia

Researchers have found all nucleobases needed to make DNA and RNA in meteorites

And now, we have at least one abiotic protein...

Cornell University

Earth and Planetary Astrophysics Feb 2020

Hemolithin: a Meteoritic Protein containing Iron and Lithium

This paper characterizes the first protein to be discovered in a meteorite. Amino acid polymers previously observed in Acfer 086 and Allende meteorites [1,2] have been further characterized in Acfer 086 via high precision MALDI mass spectrometry to reveal a principal unified structure of molecular weight 2320 Daltons that involves chains of glycine and hydroxy-glycine residues terminated by iron atoms, with additional oxygen and lithium atoms. Signal-to-noise ratios up to 135 have allowed the quantification of iron and lithium in the various MALDI fragments via the isotope satellites due to their respective minority isotopic masses 54Fe and 6Li. Analysis of the complete spectrum of isotopes associated with each molecular fragment shows 2H enhancements above terrestrial averaging 25,700 parts per thousand (sigma = 3,500, n=15), confirming extra-terrestrial origin and hence the existence of this molecule within the asteroid parent body of the CV3 meteorite class. The molecule is tipped by an iron-oxygen-iron grouping that in other terrestrial contexts has been proposed to be capable of absorbing photons and splitting water into hydroxyl and hydrogen moieties.

God is a lot wiser and more powerful than creationists would like Him to be.

Unlike humans, chimpanzees rarely cannibalize other chimps.

Apparently, Biden mentioned that an uncle was lost in New Guinea, and said there were a lot of cannibals there. Somehow, it was connected to Trump calling veterans "suckers and losers" and went from there. Biden was referring to:
They only cannibalized one uncle of Biden's
Apparently they were to stuffed to eat the rest of the crew.
I'd say that's pretty rare as well .
Why would we have a tail like our cannibal chimp relatives if there are not isolated pockets of sub species humanoid cannibals .

White House defends Biden's claim his uncle was eaten by cannibals

2 days ago ... He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time," President Biden said. "They never recovered his body ...

They only cannibalized one uncle of Biden's
Apparently they were to stuffed to eat the rest of the crew.
I notice that Biden didn't say his uncle was eaten by cannibals. I guess the far-right kind of did a Trump and added some stuff. Whatever happened, they died defending America, so they would fall into Trump's characterization of them as "suckers" and "losers."

Why would we have a tail like our cannibal chimp relatives
Because humans like all other apes only a vestigial tale.

I notice that Biden didn't say his uncle was eaten by cannibals. I guess the far-right kind of did a Trump and added some stuff. Whatever happened, they died defending America, so they would fall into Trump's characterization of them as "suckers" and "losers."

Because humans like all other apes only a vestigial tale.
exactly !

Biden: cannibals ate my uncle

US president’s theory of 2nd Lieut Ambrose J Finnegan’s death contradicted by official war records

exactly !

Biden: cannibals ate my uncle

US president’s theory of 2nd Lieut Ambrose J Finnegan’s death contradicted by official war records
Except he didn't say that. It's noteworthy that MAGA people laugh at things Biden didn't say and everyone else laughs at things Trump actually said.

Last edited:
Macroevolution is speciation. By definition.
Huh?? No. It's the athiest myth involving all life "evolving" from a common ancestor - even plants.

Evolution happening on a large scale, e.g. at or above the level of a species, over geologic time resulting in the divergence of taxonomic groups.

AT OR ABOVE THE LEVEL OF SPECIES.
Speciation involves Species. It's right in the name.

Who's changing the defs now???

Show a testable limit to allelic change.
Why not prove that they DONT have a limit?
So far, we've never seen a bird popu. give rise to a dinosaur popu.. Or the other way around.
Alleles are a certain way. They cannot, under current physics, make one kind (min) into another kind (min).

Sorry, you'll need to show us a population of dogs that can have no further change in alleles.
I said the change has limits. Not "alleles cant change". Alelles can degenerate or simply change - but not "upgrade".
Yes, they are extremely versatile - but there's no reason to think their change is limitless.

The Earth bringing forth life is abiogenesis. Thought you knew.
So you assert that Genesis is allegory but you also say it's literal? pick one and choose. a 2x mind man is unstable.
If it's allegory then the "earth bringing forth life" does NOT mean exactly that.
Ok, so mabye God caused abiogenesis twice, one w plants and once w Adam.
But there is no evidence that abiogenesis happens NATURALLY. The only reason it occurred was because of THE MIGHTY GOD. God transcends physics.

Your additions are unscriptural.
Okay then, WHICH verses did i allegedly "add" to??

Highlight verses in blue, highlights my so called "add" in red.
You never, ever, ever, ever - listed ONE of my socalled "editions" - since they don't even exist!!

You're underestimating God. He uses allegories and parables many times. If you'd just set your pride aside and listen to Him on His terms, you'd do much better.
This doesn't really answer my point.
If it's literal, there is no doubt. If it's allegory, IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

He can also use literal history. Which is what He did.
How am i the one "Underestimating" Him?
You boldly assert "my pride" but don't back it.

Why not just accept it on His terms and be done with your new doctrines?
Take your advice. MacroEvolution was NOT **widely** believed in and PUSHED by the ATHIESTIC school system - until AFTER Darwin.

Therefore, YOUR BELIEFS ARE THE NEW ONES.

So isn't it odd that coccygeal agenesis is symptomless in almost every person that has it? That's why most people without one, never know it unless an X-ray reveals the fact. Sacral ageneis (the absence of a sacrum) is another issue. This tail is vestigial in humans, no longer functioning as a tail. As Darwin pointed out, such rudimentary organs may evolve a different function. It no longer serves as an organ of balance or communication, but if it is present, it is part of the lower sacrum.
I've already shown you that it has a function.
And even if it was a tail, this is DEGENERATION. Why is God "using evolution" to take away the tail? (He isn't - I'm just following from your Compromised worldview.) IF humans ever had a tail, Adam&Eve were created with one. Instantly. The Fall of Man and the GLOBAL flood (which reduced genetic diversity greatly) and degeneration over time would have knocked down any tails we may have had. Obviously, if coccyx were tails, God knew to provide a "tail" that would serve a purpose even after DEGENERATION.

ALMOST every.
Just because it's symptomless sometimes doesn't prove your point lol.
Just because something isn't neccessary to the point of symptoms doesn't make it vestigial lol. It obviously has some helpful uses. And their bodies could have adjusted to the lack of it.

As Darwin pointed out, "vestigial" does not mean "useless."
But one post, you basically said that it DID mean useless (or something like that), if i remember.
So decide which "master" you want to "serve" (which thing you want to believe) and be consistent.
Are they UseFul - or UseLess??

Your source doesn't understand biology very well.
What makes you think that?
It seems it understands it enough to point out the function.

The Appendix in humans, for example, no longer serves as a fermentation chamber as it does in some other animals. But it has Peyer's patches which produce lymphocytes, and it is also a place where your normal gut flora can hide out, when you have an intestinal infection.
I don't think it ever was a fermentation chamber. But even if it was, our race has degenerated over time.
Seems like DE evolution - LOSS of alleles/genes/features is occurring!! (but kinds are still reproducing after kind - human populous arent giving rise to monkeys!)
Degeneration - EXACTLY WHAT YEC PREDICTS.

Thank you for supporting the fact that "vestigial" organs still have a use, even after the fall & flood & time. (1,000 of years)
You've been fooled by someone who knows little more than you do.
How? Quote the thing that "fooled" me.

I don't think you're atheistic. I just think you've let them brainwash you.
Now you are trolling. Who is the darwin/macrobioevo supporter again?
I was talking about compromisers like you, who allegorize Genesis to accomodate "creation by cobbling" instead of YEC which was a conclusion that came from only the Bible. No SDA stuff needed.

So how am i supposedly brainwashed?? Do you really think that athiests are fighting against evolution?? No. They are spreading it like a virus.

As I said, the lack of a coccyx is rarely even detected when that happens. Only if part or all of the sacrum is missing, do we see medical issues. But as you learned, it merely occupies space; if it's missing the sacrum functions as muscle connections to the pelvis.
so no more "nonfunctional"? Got it. :)

Seems like Athiesm's Deeptime myth, not Biblical Truth, almost turned him into an athiest. Not YEC. Since he couldnt see the assumptions (how were the mills years dates verified, and not just assumed that each of those years passed) and he failed to factor in the Global Flood, he caved into Athiestic Christianity. HE (probably UN-intentionally) PUT SECULAR "SCIENTISTS" CLAIMS & FINDINGS ABOVE GOD'S CLEAR WORD.

He wasn't "indoctrinated" to believe that mistrusting Genesis meant mistrusting the Bible. Even the Bible says in John 3:12,
"“If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?"
Is the Bible indoctrinating people now??! NO.

If you believe athiests OOL/OriginsBioDivy. belief over Genesis' Creation TRUTH, obviously you'll never CONSISTENTLY believe the Bible (for example, the user 'barbarian'. ), or turn nonChristian fully.

In the end, it is still the Athiest doing the damage, not the Bible.

"I believe that humanists relish this compromise by Christian leaders. For instance, a Christian teacher friend attended a ‘Teaching Evolution’ seminar for public school teachers. This seminar was designed to help teachers in public schools teach evolution more effectively. At one stage of the discussion, the question came up regarding what they should do with students who are Christians. One of the leading spokespersons for humanism in America gave the following reply (as summed up in my friend’s letter to me):

The teachers were advised to suggest to the Bible-believers to consult their clergy, who would usually assure them that belief in evolution is OK!!13
What a sad indictment on the church! The humanists use the compromising Christian leaders to further their cause to undermine the foundations of Christianity."
Too many Churches haven’t trained their people to defend the Bible against the onslaughts of evolutionary humanism; instead they’ve been influenced by it.
LIKE YOU!!

These are just some of the questions that are thrown at Christians today to intimidate them, because the humanists know most Christians can’t answer them. God’s people have been so evolutionized that they sometimes just ignore these questions and tell people to just trust in Jesus.

• quote from Aus:
“Which core doctrines of Christianity does evolution challenge? Well, basically all of them. The doctrine of original sin is a prime example. If my rudimentary grasp of the science is accurate, then Darwin’s theory tells us that because new species only emerge extremely gradually, there really is no “first” prototype or model of any species at all—no “first” dog or “first” giraffe and certainly no “first” homo sapiens created instantaneously. The transition from predecessor hominid species was almost imperceptible. So, if there was no “first” human, there was clearly no original couple through whom the contagion of “sin” could be transmitted to the entire human race. The history of our species does not contain a “fall” into sin from a mythical, pristine sinless paradise that never existed.”
. . . The role of Christ as the Second Adam who came to save and perfect our fallen species is at the heart of the New Testament’s argument for Christ’s salvific significance. St. Paul wrote, “Therefore, just as one man’s trespass led to the condemnation of all, so one man’s act of righteousness leads to salvation and life for all.” (Romans 5:18) Over the centuries this typology of Christ as the Second Adam has been a central theme of Christian homiletics, hymnody and art. More liberal Christians might counter that, of course there was no Adam or Eve; when Paul described Christ as another Adam he was speaking metaphorically. But metaphorically of what? And Jesus died to become a metaphor? If so, how can a metaphor save humanity?”

As you can see above, Athiestic Christianity and compromise is a horrible alternative to Genesis. Just believe Genesis already. Have science conform to the Bible - it's really easy to do because YEC (trusting Genesis) is confirmed by it countless times. God made science possible.

Now I'm not saying you disbelieve in Adam and Eve. My point is targeting EVOLUTION. The "one common ancestor" and the "monkey to man" evolutions, the athiest's myth.

Except he didn't say that.
How do you know biden didn't??
if biden is so great explain why 5$ gas under him?? why does he fumble in his speech and support the religion of humanism by substituting trans agenda instead of easter??

"Biden’s declaration came the same day it was revealed that children were prohibited from submitting Easter egg designs with “religious symbols” for the administration’s 2024 “Celebrating National Guard Families” event. According to the guidelines, submissions “must not include any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes, or partisan political statements.”

An Anti-Christian Pattern

Make no mistake. The White House was sending a message to faithful Christians across America this Holy Week: Your beliefs are no longer welcomed here.

During his presidency, Biden has effectively declared war on Christianity. From prosecuting peaceful pro-lifers protesting outside abortion facilities to infiltrating and surveilling Catholic churches, he and his administration have gone to extreme lengths to persecute Americans who worship God instead of government.

Recall when a trans-identifying shooter murdered innocent Christians, including children, at a Nashville Christian school last year. It wasn’t the victims’ families or their Christian faith the White House and Democrats uplifted after the horrific attack, but the (reportedly anti-white) shooter and “transgender community.”

In the weeks following the shooting, Democrats across America’s conquered institutions — from legacy media figures to “Saturday Night Live” — rushed to paint trans-identifying individuals as the victims of transphobic Republicans Why? Because transgenderism is one of the main tenets of Democrats’ pagan faith, meaning any narratives and facts undermining it must be stamped out.

The same worldview underlies the Biden administration’s “Transgender Day of Visibility” stunt, leading the neo-pagans to dismiss and desecrate the holiest day of the Christian calendar.

That’s because Christianity is antithetical to the pagan religion of leftism, which has all its own dogmas, sacraments, rituals, and judgments. Child sacrifice is sacred. Antiracism is a creed. Wrong-sex hormones and mutilative surgeries are the way to (your) truth and life, and neopronouns are regular recitations. Faithful leftists give to the poor by giving to the state. Affirmations of sin are daily expressions of self-worship. “Pride” is a spiritual celebration. And wrongthink is confessed through struggle sessions and punished through cancel culture.

The only religious element the left’s neo-paganism doesn’t offer is grace or hope. And unlike Christians, who worship a God who explicitly claims to be the Truth and thus defines it, leftism disregards the idea of objective truth altogether.
"

I'm guessing we never will get a testable definition of "kind." For reasons that are obvious.
You did get one.
"KIND" is a little bit above the taxonomic Family level, but not quite to the level of order. It's much closer to family.
Just observe the body shapes of animals. For instance, hippoes will always be roughly, (not all hippoes look exactly identical) but obviously, hippo shaped.
"A good rule of thumb is that if two things can breed together, then they are of the same created kind. It is a bit more complicated than this, but for the time being, this is a quick measure of a “kind.”
Baramin is commonly believed to be at the level of family and possibly order for some plants/animals (according to the common classification scheme of kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species). On rare occasions, a kind may be equivalent to the genus or species levels.
"
Did you know that Linnaeus didn't believe in macroevo?? People who shake hands with athiests worldview-wise, instead of solidly standing on God's Word, should abandon athiestic tales and choose believing God's Word instead of dangerous, athiestic, anti-Genesis ideology.

We always believed Genesis. The difference is, we believe it on His terms, not ours.
Oh? Why did the beliefs of the common lay Christian turn from the Genesis account (no bioevo )before the 1800s to compromise in the 2010s (pro-bioevo)??

You are concerned that pagans also knew some kind of evolution was necessary, but you aren't concerned that they knew about blacksmithing.
If evolution really was God's creation method, you wouldn't expect them to have invented it. You'd expect the Bible to have clearly stated it.

Again, IF GOD USED EVOLUTION HE WOULD JUST SAY IT. This is a fact. Not opinion. And WHY wouldn't He say it??

Because blacksmithing doesn't contradict your new doctrines. But the observed fact of evolution does.
Which evolution. Athiest myth or the sloppily named micro "evolution"?
What's new is your belief that the Biblical doctrines are "New". Lol.
When did Darwin make his books?? Before Noah lived or in 18XX ad? They were new.

If evolution really was God's creation method, you wouldn't expect them to have invented it.
Like the education system model the nazis developed to remove children from parents, knowing it would take 3 generations of deception in the schools to thoroughly indoctrinate everyone in serving the enemy,
things that are evil from the get-go were started in the nazi system and everything from forced upon the children to spoon-fed was to get them away from parents and away from the One True God.
This largely succeeded so that now, a few generations later,
most people follow other gods or systems
instead of the one true God.
Inventing evilution was clearly part of the enemy scheme to deceive children and to get their thinking away from the truth,
and away from trusting parents who once knew the truth.

We always believed Genesis. The difference is, we believe it on His terms, not ours.
Oh? Why did the beliefs of the common lay Christian turn from the Genesis account (no bioevo )before the 1800s to compromise in the 2010s (pro-bioevo)??
You got it backwards. Many evangelicals turned from the Genesis account to the modern revisions of the Seventh-Day Adventists.
You are concerned that pagans also knew some kind of evolution was necessary, but you aren't concerned that they knew about blacksmithing.

If evolution really was God's creation method, you wouldn't expect them to have invented it.
They merely observed His creation and realized it. Did you honestly think your idea was what happened? Honestly?

You did get one.
"KIND" is a little bit above the taxonomic Family level, but not quite to the level of order. It's much closer to family.
Just observe the body shapes of animals. For instance, hippoes will always be roughly, (not all hippoes look exactly identical) but obviously, hippo shaped.
"A good rule of thumb is that if two things can breed together, then they are of the same created kind. It is a bit more complicated than this, but for the time being, this is a quick measure of a “kind.”
Baramin is commonly believed to be at the level of family and possibly order for some plants/animals (according to the common classification scheme of kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species). On rare occasions, a kind may be equivalent to the genus or species levels.
"
As I pointed out, you can't give a testable definition of kind. You offer a "rule of thumb." Unless it doesn't work.

This is why rational people don't accept your new beliefs. You can't even define the basics.

Did you know that Linnaeus didn't believe in macroevo??
Yes. And he was stunned when his classification of living things formed a nice family tree. Looking about for a religious explanation, he thought perhaps they reflected the mind of God, making all things to look as though they were descended from one another. And then he tried to classify minerals that way and was again surprised to find that he couldn't. Eventually Darwin and later the geneticists figured out why it appears to be a family tree. It is.

Why not prove that they DONT have a limit?
Because you made the claim. Up to you to prove it. If you can't, we'll note that your belief is false, and move on. So show us an organism genome that can't evolve further. And show us your evidence that it can't.

So far, we've never seen a bird popu. give rise to a dinosaur popu.. Or the other way around.
As you learned genetics and biochemical and anatomical data from dinosaurs show that birds are dinosaurs. Would you like me to show you again?

Yes, they are extremely versatile - but there's no reason to think their change is limitless.
O.K. Take the chimpanzee genome and the human genome and show us that some limit prevents them from having a common ancestor. Show your evidence for your assumed limit. Use specific gene loci.

You're on.

How do you know biden didn't??
I read the transcripts. He didn't say what you claim.
if biden is so great explain why 5$ gas under him?? why does he fumble in his speech and support the religion of humanism by substituting trans agenda instead of easter??
You're back to tooth fairy stuff again. Take a deep breath, think a moment, and show us one thing Biden actually did, and then we'll talk, O.K.?

You're underestimating God. He uses allegories and parables many times. If you'd just set your pride aside and listen to Him on His terms, you'd do much better.
This doesn't really answer my point.
It's God's points that we're talking about. Get right with Him, and it will go better.

(political rant, hijacking religion as a means of hatred)

If that person loved God more than he hated his fellow man, he'd be a lot happier and healthier, I think.

Macroevolution is speciation. By definition.

Huh?? No. It's the athiest myth involving all life "evolving" from a common ancestor - even plants.
No. And it's the YE creationist myth. Sometimes, it's hard to distinguish YE creationists from atheists. Macroevolution is merely speciation.

AT OR ABOVE THE LEVEL OF SPECIES.
Speciation involves Species. It's right in the name.
Yep. New species. That's what macroevolution is.

MacroEvolution was NOT **widely** believed in and PUSHED by the ATHIESTIC school system - until AFTER Darwin.

Since long after Darwin, many school systems forced students to say prayers, you seem to have it completely backwards.

I've already shown you that it has a function.
And even if it was a tail, this is DEGENERATION.
But you said it has a function. Maybe you should settle on one story and stick to it.

The Appendix in humans, for example, no longer serves as a fermentation chamber as it does in some other animals. But it has Peyer's patches which produce lymphocytes, and it is also a place where your normal gut flora can hide out, when you have an intestinal infection.

I don't think it ever was a fermentation chamber. But even if it was, our race has degenerated over time.
One story. Stick to it. Seriously.

Thank you for supporting the fact that "vestigial" organs still have a use
Darwin first pointed out that many (not all) vestigial organs may acquire another function. Not all, though. The broken GULO gene in humans, which once produced vitamin C, is now without a function. It's a common creationist superstition that "vestigial" means "useless", but often vestigial organs to have some new function after losing the old one(s).

Seems like Athiesm's Deeptime myth, not Biblical Truth, almost turned him into an athiest. Not YEC.
He's a Christian. He was a YE creationist. And he readily admits that YE creationism almost made him an atheist, and has made other Christians into atheists. This is the real damage YE does to His church.

As you can see above, Athiestic Christianity and compromise is a horrible alternative to Genesis.

You may think of Christianity as "atheistic", but that misconception is one of the reasons you can't bring yourself to accept Genesis as it is.

My point is targeting EVOLUTION. The "one common ancestor" and the "monkey to man" evolutions, the athiest's myth.

"Monkeys to man" is one of those YE myths that they toss up to keep people like you on the reservation. It's just a story they made up.

Again, IF GOD USED EVOLUTION HE WOULD JUST SAY IT. This is a fact. Not opinion. And WHY wouldn't He say it??

Let's test that idea. IF GOD USED ATOMS HE WOULD JUST SAY IT. This is a fact. Not opinion. And WHY wouldn't He say it??

Looks to me that the only difference here is that your leaders aren't scared of God creating atoms.

Because blacksmithing doesn't contradict your new doctrines. But the observed fact of evolution does.
Which evolution.
Change in allele frequencies in populations. As you just learned, if it doesn't involve new species, it's "microevolution." If it produces new species, it's "macroevolution." Remember the definition I showed you from genetics? Don't forget.

There is a lot of that.
Keyword: Is. "That" wasn't there Until Adam & Eve sinned.
And no, I don't buy the story that God tortures innocent animals to get even with Adam.
Where'd you get that story from? Cite the source. This looks too much like a strawman.

You can't do it accidentally.
:O
More extraBiblical beliefs!
The Bible debunks your belief:
Leviticus 4:2
Numbers 15:22
Psalm 19:12
Hebrews 10:26

There is both Accident & Intent sin, as the Bible clearly states.

Or mabye you will backpedal on these like you do Genesis!

The Bible doesn't say how.
Of course it does. Do you want the verses that prove this statement?
Evidence is that the universe began in an expansion from a very dense singularity.
IF the universe is expanding (i highly doubt it is, but won't touch on that much) why not God creating an expanding universe with no need for a singularity?
There is no Biblical evidence of that singularity.
In your worldview, did God "detonate" the singularity or did it detonate itself?
And why a singularity as opposed to anything else? Nobody has observed this singularity.
Why don't black holes create universes??

if God is still cobbling new, never-seen-before animal kinds (mins) via Evolution, why isn't He making whole new universes from black holes?? Seems like God really did rest, and it's not allegory!!

science can't say what was there before that.
I doubt science itself says things. Scientists do.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back