Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Numbers

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

Numbers

Significant Numbers that Indicate Profound Change

I remember from reading the scriptures that David got in trouble for attempting to “count the children of Israelâ€Â. God told him and the Jews not to do that and there is a HUGE REASON why that was prohibited. At the time of the Old Testament era, the small nation of Israel were in an ACTING ROLE that symbolized all the children of God. Those involved in the heat of their roles in their day were not aware that God is the Father of all humanity in all nations, Matthew 23:9, Acts 17:24-28. It was not time to reveal this fact to the world in those days, since revelations are illuminated by time and season as Father wills, Acts 1:7, Daniel 12:4, 6-7. Therefore any number that David could come up with would be inherently FALSE, because the total numbers of the children of God must include all generations of men and all nations of men throughout all of time and it must include all those members of the Heavenly Hosts. The total numbers of God’s children have been parabolized as the numbers of the stars and the sand by the seashore …. And those numbers cannot be counted! Since God is about TRUTH in the face of devils, He punished David and Israel for the ill-advised count attempt!

How many people do you suppose populate mankind on earth today? I have heard numbers as high as 6.5 – 7 billion humans on earth today. We have learned that our earth is like Goshen in Egypt and this earth environment is a “hell-prison†for devils, who fall in non-stop circles unless they can grab a man or animal when they fall past them. All this is part of Father’s education PLAN for his family. We are “exercised†against evil in basic training in the earth and then removed from it, Ecclesiastes 1:13, Romans 8:18-23. We DESCEND from Heaven where our spirits were first born, and after a time on earth, we ASCEND UP TO HEAVEN our home and place of origin once again, Acts 10:9-16, 28, John 5:25-28, Hosea 13:14, John 12:32. The spirits of men are drawn up to the Heavenly Altar where REAL CHANGE OCCURS, Malachi 3:1-6, 17, and Revelation 6:9-11, 5:9-10.

Simple Arithmetic

To understand the work of God and to see the BIG PICTURE, let us assume that the population on planet earth is 7 billion human beings. At the moment let us assume that “the daily sacrifice†of sheep (children) offered to God is 300,000 “blades of wheat†to be reaped by Michael’s angels and brought to the Barn of Heaven. Hell, death, and the grave must GIVE UP those numbers to Jesus, the KEY-HOLDER, daily, Revelation 1:7, 20:12-13, Ecclesiastes 12:7, 4:2-3.

At the same time, the Creator-Husbandman plants approximately the same number of infant spirits in the clay wombs of daughters all over the earth and they become mothers who repopulate the earth, Matthew 23:9, Psalm 127:3, Isaiah 45:9-12. What we see is a simple equation.

Earth population - minus the daily sacrifice of reaped men + the numbers of women who become pregnant daily = a more or less stable earth population that seems to increase incrementally.

The Heavenly Hosts

These numbers increase daily from all those reaped to the Barn of Heaven. All the generations of men from Adam’s days to right now STAND BEFORE GOD and participate in a non-stop FAMILY REUNION FEAST, Isaiah 25:6-8, 66:18, 22-23. At the Heavenly Altar, the Archangels CHANGE MEN by their fiery lectures, and Father does a RE-DO (re-make) of each one and brings them into the bonds of the NEW COVENANT and they become glorious ANGELS added to the Host numbers, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Ezekiel 20:31-38, 36:21-27.

Using our simple equation the total number of those men in the “daily sacrifice†equals the total number of new angels added to the Heavenly Hosts from the Heavenly Altar. All are accounted for daily and not one sheep is lost or left behind. This is Father’s work and He is very efficient in it. “He tells the numbers of the stars†and when “He calls them they stand up†before Him! Psalm 147:4, Isaiah 48:13.

Numbers that are few and less significant

Some of us have been chosen to spread the GOOD NEWS around to our brethren in our generations. But Father has warned us that “few†find the way and even less men understand, Matthew 7:14, 11:25-27. Of those few who do find light, devils in men will fight them, WAR with them, and try to get them killed, Matthew 24:8-12, 10:16-25, Revelation 12:17. It is because of warfare with the Dragon that so few men understand. And those who do understand are persecuted. Some of us like me feel a strong desire to “Let your light so shine among men†and we share what we have heard from the Father with our brethren. What he tells us in our ear, we shout from the rooftops. In this technological age we do not have to go from door to door physically. We can post what we have seen and heard on the Internet on our own websites and on message boards. It is a human trait to want to share our joy and light with everyone. But the problem is the enemy. They have become “crowns of thorns†(devils) capable of not only penetrating (puncturing the mind) but manipulating human thought. Our “starry crowns†(Holy Spirits) must compete with devils voices in our heads. The problem is most men cannot discern the spirits and we follow devils all too frequently. Devils become false God’s in our temple body, false Christs in our minds and imitation Holy Ghosts who mislead men, Isaiah 3:12, 1 John 4:1, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15.

Personally I want every man who sees what I write to grasp it and to understand it and then share it with others. I am aware that my desire will never happen as I hope. Men prefer hearing their crown of thorns that is with them most of the time because they are familiar with their voices. True holy Spirits must “strive with man†just to get us to carefully consider their Words. But men “grieve their Holy Spirits†when they dismiss them for the darkness of devils. Therefore the following is written:

Genesis 6:3. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Ephesians 4:30. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

So most readers and posters face a profound problem made worse by the idea that devils do not exist or they pose no problem for them. But this warning is written for those who are awake.

Revelation 13:4. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9. If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Such thinking is both naïve and gullible. Because all men wear crown of thorns, Paul advised us:

2 Corinthians 10:3. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4. (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5. Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6. And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

I am under no illusions. No matter what I write or how eloquently I construct my words “few†will receive them or understand them. At best I can hope that Father will find some men worthy andIVE THEM some of the light as an increase in “talentsâ€Â! Those who gain from my words will always be “fewâ€Â. But those few will gain great joy and confidence in Father’s over-all PLAN and purpose of LOVE FOR ALL!

John,
ourfamily1 :wink: :biggrin

Nice discourse. At least you thought it out, which a lot of people not do.

I take a more simplistic approach. Israel was promised to be as the sand of the sea and to number them would be to limit them, even if unintentionally. David was depending in his own numbers instead of the promises of God in other words.

Israel was promised to become many (Gentile) nations---- the Jews are only part. They, in turn, embraced Christianity (until recently in time when morals and whatnot are falling by the wayside). It was thru Israel that the light of the world would be presented, and indeed, Balaam's prophecies foretold of them becoming 1/4 of the world's population, but that will wane before the time of the end and then will be restored again in the millennium to increase again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back