Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Online Unaccredited Bible College?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jruner

Has any one ever considered attending an online unaccredited Bible College, for personal/christian relational growth alone? This is not for a vocational goal, it is to focus more deeply on the word through structured biblical study. I attended briefly until a major health crisis (seizures) made serious study too difficult.

I am looking at rejoining this one http://www.foursoilsministry.org/

Opinions and experiences are welcome.

Thanks and God Bless

Personally, I wouldn't do it.. not because it's unaccredited, but because you can do self studies on your own and probably learn more. Most Bible colleges (like the advertisement next to your post that I'm seeing now) are powerless. Acts 1:8 says we shall receive POWER (Dunamis in the greek, MIRACLE WORKING POWER). Most christian colleges, or unaccredited univ. are only interested in doctrinizing you into a denomination (baptist, assembly of God, etc.) not really interested fully in just the truth of the Word of God.

That's my opinion, now this may sound hypocritical, but I am doing an online correspondence school right now through a non-governemnt accredited Bible school. Why? Because they aren't trying to make me a baptist pastor, they are teaching me the Living Reality of the Word of God.... www.imilive.org you can do a 2 week trial if you want. It's $1,400..

There are some good schools, mine, International Miracle Institute, www.imilive.org
otherwise www.ihop.org is a good one and has online stuff
OR
www.jglm.org look for DBI (Dominion Bible Institute)

Whatever you do don't join a powerless Bible college because it will leave you worse off than before. Oh also benny hinn has a has an online correspondance program as well.. www.bennyhinn.org

Much love,
FullArmorOnline

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back