Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pizza!!!

What is you favorite kind of Pizza?

• Thin Crust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuffed Crust

• I only buy it from the local Pizzaria

• Other

• The Pope...(see root beer poll/thread.)

• ...he's at it again...

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
deep dish man....i;n hungry now...gotta go get pizza now...bye

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
I figured it's been a while since I've posted one of my food polls, so here comes the latest addition...

Pizza!!!

Ita not the pizza that is best, Herbies garlic bread with cheese rules supreme.

pizza rocks! All the major food groups collided to make one extra good treat. Pizza rocks!

I voted deep dish, but I pretty much like 'em all. I could live on pizza alone, and sometimes I do! :-D

Oh, pizza has got to be deep dish. With lots of topping. I like the classic Pepperoni and Olive, but yes, it must be deep dish.

:crazy ACKK!!! Y'all pay $19.00 for a large pizza in the Village!?!

Wow, I thought that our local pizzeria was getting spendy when they upped their price for a large 2-topping to $14.50. And, the local guys make really good pizza. I might be a simple little middle-aged housewife from Idaho, but I KNOW pizza, and our Jim and Margie make really good, tossed crust pizza.

At any rate, Vic, I was going to say that if the hubby and I ever make it out to your neck of the woods, we'd let you take us out to Famous Ray's, but gee, we wouldn't want you to have to take out a second mortgage on your house or anything. :lol

Deep dish definately. I like my Pizza to resemble a pie. It is my weakness. I will eat until I explode. :lol

All of the above!

But I really do love deep dish supreme/deluxe/ all the works except anchovies pizza! I love all types of pizza but no anchovies!

Vic, I saw a PBS special about Famous Ray's Pizza! Wow! I'd love to have one of those ovens!

Lance_Iguana said:
Deep dish definately. I like my Pizza to resemble a pie. It is my weakness. I will eat until I explode. :lol
i prefer the thincrust that domino's has though i miss the old patrick's pizza. I'm the same way i will eat a tad too much of that.

Wow... a Food poll was brought back to life and it wasn't by me... :clap

Since I started this thread, i most often get a Supreme Digiorno. YUM! Throw on a few jalepeno's and it's good to go.

DEEP DISH with EVERYTHING EXCEPT sausage and fish!!!!!! Oooh yeah...!!

Baby, that casserole may just have to wait, maybe we should get pizza tonight LOL!

:lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back