Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] please pray for me

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Serenity

Please pray for me i have been having a hard time of it lately
my anxiety is really bad right now every time i leave the house i get scared
its worse when i go on buses i also have the urge that am going to hit some one i try not to i hold my husbands hand and i listen to music
but am still scared am going to do it

please pray for me that i get over this

Ella

What exactly are you afraid of and what triggered this fear ?

I will pray for you, but often it's the root cause of these problems that need to be addressed and prayed against.

God has a Word for you.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from ALL my fears.

:amen

I, too, used to have fears when I went out of the house, especially in big places where I thought I could get lost. I didn't even like staying at home alone for fear, and this persisted for 4 years! I recommend that you do what I did and gradually force yourself into situations that are uncomfortable and even frightening. I know that it's not easy, but that's how I got over it. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Praying in Jesus name..........went through the same thing after my son was killed by a drunk driver. I know your frustration. I'll keep you in my prayers Serenity....just last week that spirit tried to get ahold of me. When you feel it coming on.....start praying, and pray until it's off of you. And sing unto the Lord your hearts desire and how much you love HIM. Sing through the storm Serenity, and the next thing you know, the storm has subsided.

There is no fear in God. I will pray for you! Please pray for yourself as well asking the Lord for strength.
Have true faith in Him, and you will be scared no more! You will be in my prayers.

Tina said:
What exactly are you afraid of and what triggered this fear ?

I will pray for you, but often it's the root cause of these problems that need to be addressed and prayed against.

God has a Word for you.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from ALL my fears.

:amen
am scared that they may hurt me also scared that i will hit them

Serenity said:
am scared that they may hurt me also scared that i will hit them

This sounds serious. Maybe you should seek help with a church counselor. I am still praying for you ...

:pray

Anxiety disorder is a terrible thing to deal with, it's difficult for those who haven't had it to understand. I have had to deal with it myself and it is overwhelming. I think it is good advice to seek counseling—pastoral and medical and Christian psychological if necessary. Diet can make a big difference too—cut out all caffeine and be careful of food additives. Praying for you, God will deliver you from this.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back