Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for my friend

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

GojuBrian

His name is Joel. He has been married a little over a year. His wife just gave birth to their first child a few weeks ago. The child is on a respirator and the doctors say when they take him off he will die.
Joel is a good guy, but he is not saved, he is not even a believer. I honestly don't know what to say to him. I just told him he and his family are in my prayers and I am sending my love to them.

I wish I knew what to do. It's just too sad for words.

It's very sad, Brian. I prayed for their family, and I think you are doing right to show Christ's love and compassion. I also prayed that God give you the wisdom to share the right words at the right time.

I have a colleague whose son passed away about two months ago at age seventeen. It was awful. I don’t think it matters if your child is a couple of days old or whether he is 50. I still can’t imagine what it must feel like to stand next to a hospital bed knowing that you child might not make it. I will pray for your friend, his family and his baby.

After 12days the baby died. They donated his organs to help others live. They are good people who are going through a terrible ordeal. Please continue to pray for them. :pray

Am praying for this family now, Brian. How terribly sad for them. I'll also pray for you that you can be an encouragement and be able to extend God's love to them, even if they are not believers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back