Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for my mom

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ruby917

My mom is not a believer, but she agreed to go to the Harvest Crusades with me in mid August. For those who don't know, Harvest is held at Anaheim Stadium (So. Cal.) and pastor Greg Laurie gives a message, and an opportunity to come forward and receive Jesus. There's some good music too: Chris Tomlin, Reliant K ect. Please pray that her heart will be receptive to God's Word, and she will see her need for Jesus. :pray

Thanks everyone

Oh Lord, I pray that ruby's mom will come to accept you and grow to know you and love you. Lord, open her eyes and fill her with your love, mercy, peace and forgiveness. I thank you in advance for working in this woman's life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

God we ask that Ruby's mother will be receptive to the Harvest Crusade speakers, attendees and the Holy Spirit's presence there. Prepare Ruby to assist her mother in this process and relate to her feelings. Bless her mother, Lord, to open her heart and come to you in prayer and faith. In Jesus name we pray, :amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for ruby917's mother. I thank You for her decision to agree to come to the Harvest Crusades. Lord, I ask that You will stir her heart and that she will accept Your precious gift of salvation. Father I also ask that You will open her eyes to see Your love and what You have done for us. Let this be done for Your Glory and Praise be to Your Name always. Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back