Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for my sister

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
T

tbb

Hi guys

I am new to this forum, I was googling how I can get some prayer
support for my sister who might be deported from Australia to Africa.
Can you please pray so that she can stay and prepare a bright future for herself.
She has a meeting Monday with the immigration, which should still be Sunday US time. I am
begging you please to include her in your prayers. Her name is Tamara.

Lord, I pray that you will be with Tamara in her struggle and desire to stay in Australia. Let YOUR will be done in this situation and bless Tamara in every area of her life. Let her know how much You love her and care for her and let her be a blessing to others with a wonderful testimony of Your love. In Jesus' name. Amen.

lord, i dont know what to pray here,but that you can provide the way out and peace for both, in jesus name, amen

I will be praying. Is she a refugee?

There is hot debate going on down under at the moment regarding these matters.

Back