Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please Pray For My Twin Brother's Safety!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

azlan88

My twin brother has been hanging out with these guys to study with, but I don't know them, and there are a lot of wierdos on campus. He's staying the night at a "friend's" house, and I have never seen this friend. Will you please just pray that my brother will be safe and that these people don't harm him in any way? If you have siblings, then you know how much a brother or sister is worth, so please pray! Oh yeah, and he has diebetes, too, and since the recent death of my aunt by cancer, I realized how short life is, so pray for my brother's diabtetes as well, please.

Azlan, your prayer request touches my heart. I have siblings. I still worry about my sister (who tends to be a little wild) and she is almost 40! I understand worrying about diabetes too. My son has that. I worry about him all the time, especially now that he has moved out.

But remember this, no matter where our loved ones go or who they are with, they are always under God's eye. We cannot help them one tiny bit by worrying about them the whole time they are not within our sight. It's hard, though, oh so hard to know they are out there in the world somewhere and could get hurt. We just have to trust God to take care of them.

Lord, I pray for Azlan's brother. I pray for total and complete healing from his diabetes. I pray for protection from the enemy. I pray for discernment that he will stay away from those who could hurt him. I thank you for taking care of this boy and his brother who cares for him so much. I pray for Azlan too, that he will relax in your care. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Sweet Jesus,

Thank you for the love and care that you show us in both little and big ways everyday. Lord, you have promised us that if we commit our ways unto you and trust in you, you take care of all our burdens. So Jesus, I claim on this promise and I commit my dear friend JoJo's twin brother into your hands today. I call on the keys of "Safety", "Protection" and "Healing" for our brother. The two of us trust in you, Jesus with all our heart. So now on we rest assured with peace in our mind and heart, for we know that our brother is in Your perfect care. Touch his life and bring him close to you Jesus. We will not worry about Him any more coz it is like telling you that we do not trust you enough, and that is not true! We trust you Jesus and most of all, we love you. We claim the power in your mighty name for this situation Lord.

In Jesus precious name we pray, claiming the power of the Keys of the Kingdom (Mat 16:19).... Amen
:amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back