Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] pls, pray for my godfather's mum

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeroOfGod

doctors have recently detetced a tumor in her head and she's going to be operated on soon. it seems she's lost hope :sad but I know God CAN heal her!!! :yes
thanks for your prayers in advance!

Lord, please hear my prayer for servant, HeroOfGod's godfather's mother. Please guide the surgeons who are going to perform this surgery on her tumor so that they may do their very best work for her. Please protect her from complications during the surgery, as well as from the tumor, itself, and any cancer associated with it. My the doctors and other hospital staff treat her with respect and dignity, and may you guide them to do their best to give her proper care and rest during the time she is in their care. And may you lead friends and family who will help ease her pain and suffering to surround her and brighten her mood. Most of all, God, I humbly pray that you will help her through this time with a complete healing from your merciful and gracious hand. I know, Father, that we are all sinners and that we do not deserve the graces which you give us, yet still you have seen fit to call us all your children through the awesome saving power of Jesus Christ and his sacrafice upon the cross. It is with a belief in this that I present this prayer to you for HeroOfGod's godfather's mother. Please be with her and do all that I have asked in this prayer. I humbly ask this in the name of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, through whom all good things come. Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back