Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post Your Face Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
ariandmommy7pv.jpg

This is a picture of my daughter Arianna and Me...she's the cutie pie one.

This is a picture of my two boys Nate and Max. Aren't they so cute?

Blessings

:) Thanks, Jeff, for the lesson. I'm learning!

Vic said:
DIME Ministries said:
Think about it this way, there is only one "most beautiful girl" and only one "most handsome guy" in this world.

And it ain't neither one of us. :lol:
And there is only one 'most beautiful baby'...ME! :-D

Babypic.jpg

Ewww! Did that alien life form jump in your pickle jar?

Not trying to be a "downer", but, you all should think about what you're doing. Talk to a law enforcement officer, about the risks of posting your child's photo on the internet.

Plus, posting your own photo, and your family's photos, leaves them open for many risks. I dare any of you to talk to the local police, about the risks you're all taking by putting your family's photos on the internet.

It's so easy to track a person's location down, and find out exactly where they live, if that person is online for any length of time.

Well, sorry to bring reality up, but, just because everyone in here FEELS all snuggly and safe, don't neccesarily make it so. You all should take down the photos, or, at least, talk to the sheriff's department about that. Ask them what risks are involved. Please.

Here's the only photo you're going to get of me, use your imagination:
goldhead.jpg

Tim, I think it is great that you donate your hair to locks of love. I do that too, the last time was two years ago...still waiting :)

Jeff, I see you with your blue baby there...a proud papa indeed!

Great pics guys.

lovely said:
Tim, I think it is great that you donate your hair to locks of love. I do that too, the last time was two years ago...still waiting :)

Jeff, I see you with your blue baby there...a proud papa indeed!

Great pics guys.

Well, my friend and I were visiting people in a Hospital and we we're talking to a little boy who had been through keimo, and was bald. Then my friend asked the boy why he didn't want to wear a wig like some treated for cancer do, and he told her he didn't want to wear wig made with a girls hair cause it had cutties. That's what got me started.

lol...that is a good reason. And here I always thought is was the boys who had the cooties. So cute, but truly sad too. I started when I had an aunt, a very beautiful aunt, loose her hair several times in her battle with breast cancer. She wore a wig, and felt beautiful again for just a while before she died. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back