Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Post your favorite slow motion fly video

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It's not a video but it is fun (to me):

Download Realistic Fly, Ladybugs and Cockroaches for Your Desktop

Although I make no guarantees I have downloaded and the file was checked by McAfee for virus. I'm also running a couple other virus checkers that didn't object but, and of course, use at your own risk, says Sparrow, the despoiler!

fly%20gif_zpsdcubxeak.gif

Last edited:
Do you know the exceptional method for killing flies?

I learned as a youngster somewhere, maybe my dad told me, I dunno, but I learned that flies jumped backwards as they took off. So what you do, is:
  • Wait for a fly to have landed
  • Slowly place your hands palms toward each other near the fly to enclose like you have built fences out of your hands -- close, but not close enuf to make the fly jump up and fly away
  • Slap / Clap your hands together. BUT as you do don't clap straight above the fly (compensate for their predicted backward jump direction)
  • Draw your hands backward from the direction the fly's face is pointed
  • Kill the fly with your death stroke in the kill zone - the fly will jump backward and upward to your targeted position.

They jump into the kill zone; just above and behind where the were when they sensed their impending doom.
BANG(!) dead fly number 103 of 127 and counting! That's a record. Call Guinness, I wanna beer! But not before I wash and sanitize my hands. YECH!

• Slowly place your hands palms toward each other near the fly to enclose like you have built fences out of your hands -- close, but not close enuf to make the fly jump up and fly away
  • Slap / Clap your hands together. BUT as you do don't clap straight above the fly (compensate for their predicted backward jump direction)
  • Kill the fly with your death stroke in the kill zone - the fly will jump backward and upward to your targeted position.

They jump into the kill zone; just above and behind where the were when they sensed their impending doom.
...microwave for thirty seconds. Enjoy.

Do you know the exceptional method for killing flies?

I learned as a youngster somewhere, maybe my dad told me, I dunno, but I learned that flies jumped backwards as they took off. So what you do, is:

BANG(!) dead fly number 103 of 127 and counting! That's a record. Call Guinness, I wanna beer! But not before I wash and sanitize my hands. YECH!
This I will have to fly, I mean try.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back