Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praise and prayer requests

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dear brothers and sisters
thanks for your prayers and miraculously the Lord has provided the fees dues and tomorrow morning I would be taking that money and depositing in the school.
I was so much amazed how the Lord provided this money to my son and hopefully the Lord shall give him blessing of graduation from 12th grade.
Secondly the Lord has answered the prayer for my driving license I have got permit for two months since I have no car and please pray for it and housing problems as well
yours in His love
Jagan
New Orleans
La

Praise the Lord. We have a Jehovah Jireh and God of miracles. :clap :thumb

I will keep praying for you. :pray

Thanks sister Tina Please pray for some more things are due we have to clear out before we vacate the house that we live now. and pray for to get a car soon so that we can save a money for transportation.
and do ministry as well without any transportation problem
Jagan

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back