Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praise God!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cheyenne K

I was so happy I was crying a few minutes ago.

A few years ago, before I came to Christ, I really disliked a girl from my school. I felt that she harrassed me and I insulted her. One of my other friends did not like her and this went on for several years.
Tonight, I was talking with her and I found that she is not even half as bad as I thought she was and both of us were just going through a lot. I asked for her forgiveness, as I was terrible to her. She gave it to me and we began to talk about God. She is a very liberal Jew and I told her about my testimony and she replied, telling me that I gave her the evidence she needed to really believe in God, as she had been teetering a bit. Now I hope that I can bring her to Christ, but I was just so happy.
And this truly is a sign from God, for several weks I have been asking for deliverence from my wrath. When I first started conversing with her, this girl I nearly hated, all I found was love. I told her this and we both think it is a sign from God.

I made this so that more praise and glory be to the Father and Christ, because He really works wonders and I could never have done anything like this on my own.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back