Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praise & Prayer Request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

LostSoul

Praise note: I recently made the discovery I have a second baby on the way. So I will now be a mother to a nearly two year old toddler and one day a hopefully beautiful healthy baby boy or girl.

Prayer: My husband and I have both managed to maintain jobs but are now desperately looking for a place of our own. With things being so hard on the rental market, it is difficult to find what we are looking for. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

What a beautiful praise! I am thanking Him on your behalf, and asking Him to meet the needs of your family right now.

The Lord bless you.

Thank you lovely. It came as quite the surprise to both of us. Our first born who is now 15 months old has become really clingy so I am hoping to help him get adjusted to the idea of being a big brother here over the course of the next seven to eight months.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back