Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for family to be delivered

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
B

baraka

Dear Brethrens,
Please join me in prayers to agree for deliverance of my family from witchcraft curses. We have been fighting all kinds of demonic spirits. I am a born again christian and my parents and some of my family members are born again too. Witch craft spells have been tormenting my family for years and I sometimes get very discouraged when seeking for help and cannot find none even from servants of God.
Please pray with us.
Thank you

I will certainly do that. I am new here, but have just been browsing for now. But I couldn't help responding to your request, as that is the least I can do to offer help for someone who is sincerely in need and earnestly desiring for someone from the Household of faith to lift them in prayer.

I believe:
.... Where two or three agree, it shall be done....

Jay

I will be praying for your family. pray the blood of Jesus over everything in your house as well as your selves, your mind, and body. Remember Jesus said behold I give you power to tread down all the power of the enemy. I 'll be praying for you

Lord,
It is in prayer and agreement with other members of the body of Christ that we make intercession for baraka and her family. Thank you for your authority in your name to be able to come against these who are not of flesh and blood, but are principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness. We ask for your deliverance of baraka's family members from the curse against them by the blood of Jesus Christ; for by the blood of Jesus Christ all come into submission the to TRUTH. I pray that all lies and deceptions be manifested to these, and that their deliverance be such that your name is glorified to many, and that they and others may come to Christ Jesus for salvation.

Deliver these from the curse of darkness by casting the evil spirits into the pit where they cannot affect any others, and bring each one into your kingdom whereby they are saved for eternity in the name of Jesus Christ. May your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, and may these be delivered and saved in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Back